Sponsored by:

Please talk me out of this...

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 07:02 AM
majik
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please talk me out of this...

I am very impatient...and I am finished with my treatments.....this means this.....I was going to blaze up the Z but i am a motorcycle racer....so tell me what i should do....I have a kit in mind that is not available.....i have wheels in mind that are on back order....and a guy that is gonna help me hook up the stuff is starting on the racing...so i ask you....please....someone...find me a good kit set up....not a V-3.....THAT IS IN STOCK!!!!!, wheels 19"x9 19x10 (or whatever i dont have to roll the fenders) THAT IS IN STOCK....(silver or gunmetal) I have a brick and if i dont do this withing the next month..it isnt gonna get done....so help a 5 time loser out (this is my 5th Z)
please!!!!!

also....good news....eric bostrom is riding for ducati now.....hope to get him at daytona!!!!!! if i can get into shape!!!! gotta lose 25 lbs!!!

if you dont care about that part....disregard!
Old 11-20-2003, 08:02 AM
matt

Default Re: Please talk me out of this...

Originally posted by majik
....so help a 5 time loser out (this is my 5th Z)
5 Z's? wtf...
Old 11-20-2003, 08:17 AM
djkern
Banned

Default Re: Re: Please talk me out of this...

Originally posted by matt
5 Z's? wtf...
ditto!
Old 11-20-2003, 08:27 AM
majik
Banned

i am saying i have owned 5 z's...i am on my 5th one....im not ragging on the car!!! kinda like saying a 5 time offender....anyways....do you know where i can find stuff in stock...who cares about the 5 time business...i need some retailers that actually have products in stock!!!
Old 11-20-2003, 08:30 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by majik
i am saying i have owned 5 z's...i am on my 5th one....im not ragging on the car!!! kinda like saying a 5 time offender....anyways....do you know where i can find stuff in stock...who cares about the 5 time business...i need some retailers that actually have products in stock!!!
we know what you are talking about.

how are you on your 5th z already? what did you do to the other 4?

btw - you aren't going to get far with that sort of attitude buddy. chill the f out.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:48 AM
majik
Banned

huhhhhhhh....one...my first z 280 fairlady right hand drive, second 1992..lost in tornado, 3rd 1993 convertable...got tired of, 4th 1990 silver 2x2...doomed from the start...big red service dept forgot to replace my oil and radiator fluid...bent valves......5th z 2003 brick!

as for attitude...yea...it pisses me off when i get people that come in my threads where i have asked a question...and only wanna talk about either how i asked my questions or something completely opposite of what the thread was for....and if you understood what i was asking ..by you responding again..you are the (person!) i am referring to...cuz you still didnt answer the friggin question..or offer any help....so I ask you...you gonna respond a third time with out helping....if so you are the idiot i am referring to...if you are gonna give me some info..then thank you!

as for attitude...man im cool
Old 11-20-2003, 08:54 AM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this would be easier if you posted what tires you wanted, and what body kit.

and also maybe post it in vendor classifieds, I would bet 20$ one of them has what what you want in stock.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:55 AM
djkern
Banned

good way to make friends punk. and, yes, i know MANY vendors out there. i know where to get things, i know how to get them, i know whoto get them from. but, no, i'm not going to help you.

with your attitude...you should just go join another forum. we don't need people like you on this forum.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:57 AM
djkern
Banned

and, i'll put this in another post to be a pain...cause i know you love me already.

next time, how about you specify what you are looking for.

you could have just said "hey, i have a car in mind that i want to get but it's not out yet. anyone know where i can get a car fast? the car has to have 4 wheels and an engine! also, it has to be red. help me...fast!"

there are TOO MANY ANSWERS TO LIST THEM ALL MAN! narrow it down and maybe you'll get some help.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:19 AM
mickey

Default I thought Victory gave out a strick?

Isn't this the character that was calling everyone "SON" in his introductory post in our forum? At least he is not making the same mistake twice (knock on wood)

So, what is it that you are seeking our advice on?

Mickey
Old 11-20-2003, 09:22 AM
majik
Banned

hmmm vendors...question..know any? yes/no.

thats all i asked...dont help thats fine..but you look like a stupid *** when you respond and not answer any questions..you are more worried about what cars i had? who cares.....as for forums and who belongs...i ask questions..there for i belong....you come to threads and not answer questions..so your worth is what?

of the two of us...there is only one of us doing their part...people ask me questions i answer them...if i dont know...guess what i do..i dont respond!! why...cuz im not an idiot! i dont say..what ou had 5 z? how you do that? why did you gt rid of them?...

i did cuz i did!!
you dont wanna be my friend..cool..i only want intelligent people in my life anyways...

as for asking what i was asking?

"someone please find me a good set up...thats not a v-3 (veilside version 3)? djkern...if you couldnt tell..that was clearly a question...what gave it away was the question mark at the end!!
THATS IN STOCK!
see there are people on these forums that wanna help people like me... there are people on these forums that can get their parts fairly easy...i was addressing them....there are people that have had the same frustrations that i have had not being able to find stuff...so my intentions were to:
1. get someone elses input on a quick but pimped kit set up..before i change my mind about doing anything for my car..and use all my money for motorcycle racing.
2. get some ones imput on where to find 19" wheels what ever they think would look good..but is in stock...
but i was clearly not addressing you...cuz you had no clue..and if you did..you only wanted to type nonsence....so enuf with you/...

as for rase....tires i am not really worried to much about...i have seen most wheel combos with pretty good tires...sizes prob 245/234 35 19s

as for kits...i was wanting the vizages..but it wont be out for another 3 weeks..and i am growing impatient.....wheels anything silver, gunmetal gray, as wide as i can get them with out having to roll my fenders so i guess 9/10's wide...non mesh....dont like mesh ....and a kit that is really pimped..not too crazy but not really subtle either...thats why i like the vizages....looks like my boys old 240z back when i had my 280z (3 z's ago djkern-al)

my problem has been....no one seems to have anything i want in stock...and i am about to just give up on the whole thing..almost to the point that i would probably just let someone else design my ride for me.....

so thats my issue.

thanks rase...
Old 11-20-2003, 09:35 AM
majik
Banned

vender classifieds? i guess thats where i need to post questions like this...ok...didnt know...thanks rase...just read your post again...yes i was the guy that was caling everyone son...and yes i has 2 S.T.R.I.K.E.S not stricks.....but old vice city vic kicked them.....vic iz a pimp!
Old 11-20-2003, 09:48 AM
djkern
Banned

haha. too bad i know a number of vendors that have a lot of things that other vendors dontt have available (you know, i do have many other friends that are into modding their cars as well).
i asked about your 5 z's. what's wrong with that?

i look like a moron when i respond and avoid your question? uh, no, i just wanted to know about your previous cars...cause i was interested.

and, find me a kit, not a v3 that is in stock...haha, how many kits are there out there??? too many to name. so, you say you don't want one...there are still too many left! and then you want wheels that are 19"x9 19x10....again...too many to list. narrow down your search and then you might get more precise help. there's too much out there to ask such a vague question.

also. anyone with brains would have put this in the vendor classifieds! so, who is the intelligent one now?? obviously not you. learn how to read pal.

also...."someone please find me a good set up...thats not a v-3 (veilside version 3)?" there was no question mark in your original post. also, that's not a question. you must have missed the grammer lesson in 3rd grade.

here's your next question that you'll post! "hey...i'm looking for a shirt. i don't want it blue. i want it in a medium and i want it to be long sleeve. can you help me out , quick!!!!"

and, learn to spell before you go and make fun of people for their spelling mistakes.

"djkern-al" - you think you are the first person to do that? come on now.

Last edited by djkern; 11-20-2003 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:10 AM
majik
Banned

uhhh no....well since you are nit picking....i did or didnt use a question mark...so what you yourself admitted that you knew what i was talking about....so that means you either never had it in mind to answer my question...or you have short term memory...second ..nothing wrong with asking how many z's i had,,,provided that you answer the question at hand...for example...yea kid i know where you could find such and such....ohh by the way..you had 5 z? wow..how and where you get those?

hmm that would have been a little better dont you think....

lastly..my overriding deal was...to get onother persons ideas as to how to make it look.......read it again....ideas....for example...hey majik...peep this..i have always liked the nizmo kit with volk whatever the hell wheels ..i dont have that..but i think that would look prety good...you can find that stuff at www.i am not a moron.com

see thats all i was asking..but since you knew what i was asking then you knew how to answer..and the little voices in your head chose to make you respond like an idiot!!

as for spelling...YAWN everyone misspells...so what...as for the djkern-al...i know i cant be the first...cuz i am sure someone else has branded you a moron before me...and in turn gave you that name as well.....i cant be the first...i just cant!!

so we can go back and forth forever..i have time..but that gets us no where...all you have is to try to rag..only to be proven wrong and shown to be seriously retarded.....and i ....will continue to ask questions ...i i posted a question in the wrong place...my bad....sorry the nerds in oz were so offended.....didnt see the instruction manual next to the www.my350z.com i typed in!!

guess you did....i was never into reading the directions anyways!!!! so respond to this dj kornuts! but it will make no sence to!!!

getthe last word....please..get it get it...make it worth it!!
Old 11-20-2003, 10:21 AM
djkern
Banned

i see you have small ***** syndrome.

i wasn't interested at all in your question. i already have my body kit and rims (and a new set on order...well, on hold)...i was just wondering what happened to the 4 previous z's you had.

all your other garbage...i disregarded.

i can see how you have had 2 other strikes in the past. yet again....proving you are immature.

i couldn't put together your ebonics. next time, try putting your words together to make real sentences.

too bad all of my posts have made sence. you just don't understand them cause i'm writing complete sentences. that's foreign to you.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:22 AM
djkern
Banned

Old 11-20-2003, 10:22 AM
djkern
Banned

more
Old 11-20-2003, 10:23 AM
djkern
Banned

response,
Old 11-20-2003, 10:23 AM
djkern
Banned

yet
Old 11-20-2003, 10:24 AM
djkern
Banned

no

Quick Reply: Please talk me out of this...