Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by R350Zz33
if i ever do get it strafe still hasn't answered my pm im gonna pm them again
Sir,
We have answered every PM from you and haven't lead you on. Why these words of negatvity? We have a sale for 2 months now, tax returns and people are buying. How can we know stock numbers day by day? There has been no misleading on our part. We have explained to you we are waiting. There are other people waiting on some stuff. We aren't the only vendor in USA selling these products. We are on top of this. I did send you 2 pm's on 3/30/11. remember ? this is our last PM
Re: sln2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafe
Quote:
hey my body shop ordered an sln2 rear from you they said they havent gotten a tracking # everytime i call them im trying to figure out if they recived it yet it was shipped to apex auto on long island ny

rear bumper is waiting to come off container.. it was on back order when ordered. it should be off container by thursday/friday

So it will be here Thursday Friday or it will ship out Thursday Friday ?

we will know 100% the day it gets loaded off the container.

We just ask you to be patient. We aren't going to rip you off!
Old 04-11-2011, 07:42 AM
R350Zz33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sent 2 more after that 2 weeks apart asking if it has come in my car has been In the shop since feb 16th the shop didn't order the bumper till 2 or 3 weeks but still you told them different days then me so this leads me to think I'm being lead on if you get what I'm saying this thread was originally intended to give me ideas of that spoilers would look good with this kit
Old 04-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

I sent 2 more after that 2 weeks apart asking if it has come in my car has been In the shop since feb 16th the shop didn't order the bumper till 2 or 3 weeks but still you told them different days then me so this leads me to think I'm being lead on if you get what I'm saying this thread was originally intended to give me ideas of that spoilers would look good with this kit
I understand OP but you have been told we are waiting and we will notify you when it comes in. Then we will ship right away. We are still within our Period of time. Food for thought. Why would I lead you on on a public forum? I'm trying to run a legit business and not some shady online business. When we tell you that we will update you when it comes in we asked for you to be patient. We do understand you want your product. It is and supposed to be here. It is on a boat from China. We can't speed up the boat. I don't know what updates we can give you more than that. Your order is set to ship as soon as it comes to Us. We even asked you to read the disclaimer. We send that to every customer. Stock is not of our control.. Sorry if I can't give you a definate day. Today is Monday and I will check stock again.

As far as the thread I know what you wanted, but you Blasted us quite a few times in your thread and since this is Public forum I had to respond because you are saying things against my Business. They could not go unanswered. Sorry if you did not like my replies. You didn't need to include your remarks about Strafe Automotive in your thread.

Sorry but these are comments not looking for a spolier
I've been waiting like 3 1/2 weeks for strafe to ship it because apparently it out of stock
yet I'm feeling lead on they never told me or the shop it was out of stock this is the last part for my car I need to get it back they aren't even painting it I waited less time for my chargespeed rear from dtm and they had to paint it
if i ever do get it strafe still hasn't answered my pm im gonna pm them again
Maybe I will been like a month
Hopefully it fits good for hoe long they make you wait I think there building the delivery truck or it's coming by horse drawn carage

Sorry again OP but I had to respond..

Last edited by Strafe; 04-11-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:19 AM
R350Zz33

I'm just stating the facts I nore the shop that order it was told it was out of stock and as for ne taking pictures of it yes I will be taking lots and you are welcomed to use them if you look at my other threads i am planing a photo shoot but I can't make a sage for that until I get the car back the body shop told me as soon as they receive the bumper it's all hands on deck painting the bumper nismo front lip painting my taillights and other little things. I'm sorry if you feel hurt by me posting I'm trying to offer realistic reviews and your company as well as the shop I went with will get one just as my sponsor hellwig did they maybe my sponsor but I don't want it to be biased
Old 04-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

I'm just stating the facts I nore the shop that order it was told it was out of stock and as for ne taking pictures of it yes I will be taking lots and you are welcomed to use them if you look at my other threads i am planing a photo shoot but I can't make a sage for that until I get the car back the body shop told me as soon as they receive the bumper it's all hands on deck painting the bumper nismo front lip painting my taillights and other little things. I'm sorry if you feel hurt by me posting I'm trying to offer realistic reviews and your company as well as the shop I went with will get one just as my sponsor hellwig did they maybe my sponsor but I don't want it to be biased
I stated and my partner when you were ordering 2 other forum members purchased before you. Stock became exhausted. SL2 pricing right now by our sale has made more people purchase. You are not the only one waiting. We asked you to be patient. I think there was a issue with bodyshop at time of order. So not all was Strafe's fault. We just ask you be patient and not post stuff that seems one sided. I do care enough about my business and you as a customer and one thing I won't allow is just creating doubt without all facts. Maybe delete your thread re word it to look for a spoiler and it is all good..
Old 04-19-2011, 12:08 PM
R350Zz33

so i have sent you many 2 more pm's one early on friday morning because you said you would let me know and that got me no response and one more on monday trying again still nothing sent u a message on aim nothing now i feel like im being avoided this thread seems to be the only way to get you to respond