Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

Some new Carbon Pictures....

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2003 | 07:13 PM
MY350Z.COM

Originally posted by kzshin
where to get EVO R Carbon wing??? and how much is it??? hhow is quality and fitments of it????
get it from EVO-R

http://www.evo-r.net
Old 12-10-2003 | 07:32 PM
350z-z33

Thumbs up www.Evo-R.net

Originally posted by kzshin
where to get EVO R Carbon wing??? and how much is it??? hhow is quality and fitments of it????

If you are interest in the Evo-R Type-S CF spoiler please email me as we are taking pre-orders now. They are $389 each.

As for quality and fitment you can ask either "Blownaway" or "havabooz". I can tell you our Type-S CF Spoiler are the top quality CF spoiler and at a very reasonable price. PM them and see what they say
Old 12-10-2003 | 07:53 PM
jeffrey

Default Re: www.Evo-R.net

Originally posted by 350z-z33
If you are interest in the Evo-R Type-S CF spoiler please email me as we are taking pre-orders now. They are $389 each.

As for quality and fitment you can ask either "Blownaway" or "havabooz". I can tell you our Type-S CF Spoiler are the top quality CF spoiler and at a very reasonable price. PM them and see what they say
Ok, I'm thinking I might just jump on this. I was going to do the NISMO base like Blownaway did, but I just found out that I have to make additional holes that the stock spoiler will not cover later (which is the whole point of why I was going to do the NISMO base).

If that is indeed the case, I'd rather go with the full carbon wing because I like the look of the EVOR vertical supports better anyway. I think it's cleaner than the NISMO base.

Is it a fact that mounting holes for the NISMO spoiler will not be covered by the factory spoiler?
Old 12-10-2003 | 08:05 PM
ragtopz

Blownaway,
very nice. really subtle on your sb. post some other pics!
Old 12-10-2003 | 08:36 PM
350z-z33

Default Re: Re: www.Evo-R.net

Originally posted by jeffrey
Ok, I'm thinking I might just jump on this. I was going to do the NISMO base like Blownaway did, but I just found out that I have to make additional holes that the stock spoiler will not cover later (which is the whole point of why I was going to do the NISMO base).

If that is indeed the case, I'd rather go with the full carbon wing because I like the look of the EVOR vertical supports better anyway. I think it's cleaner than the NISMO base.

Is it a fact that mounting holes for the NISMO spoiler will not be covered by the factory spoiler?

I'm not really sure if the Nismo holes can be cover by the OEM spoiler, but I know there are 7 holes on the Nismo spoiler. Maybe "Blownaway" can answer that question better.