Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2003 350z base oem headlight problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 10:57 AM
Jesus617

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2003 350z base oem headlight problem

lately my headlight been giving me headache and idk what else to do. my right blinker doesn't work at all and the small bottom one work but it rapidly blink. now the left side, the blinker work but not the bottom one (hazards light is working on all of them but the front right) so I decided to switch the blinker blubs and when the switch it, the right blinker work with the left headlights, but the left blinker didn't with the right headlights and the bottom one(right headlight) didn't work with left headlight but the one on the left work with the right headlight but it blink rapidly. my right headlight(low beam) doesn't work at all but the left headlight does (same goes with the high beam) I brought new blubs for all of them( expect low/high beam it still shipping) and it still giving me the same problem. I even test all the wire and cable with the multimeter and they all read on the multimeter (idk what number they suppose to be on they just read on the meter). im out of idea!
Old 07-18-2018, 10:37 AM
ajpasa

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Hey Jesus,

This sounds like bad contacts. I suggest you clean your headlight connectors with those electrical cleaners (spray). Then, there is the grounding, in many cases, the earthing in the car isn't good, and causes these issues. Try to check / clean / reattach the ground connectors starting the one from the battery.

Those are my 2 cents.
Br, Al.
The following users liked this post:
Jesus617 (08-02-2018)