Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of My Car (Esprit) but still no IFORGED :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 03:11 PM
havabooz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of My Car (Esprit) but still no IFORGED :(

I really couldnt be happier with my car...its a drastic change that some people wont like but there isnt anything i would change on it anymore (body wise)

the only things coming in the near future are
1. bats overlays (hopefully tom)
2. authentic esprit cf canards (from bulletproof coming next week)
3. Iforged wheels if they ever come back

i really want to take a minute to write about iforged
After dealing with countless amounts of people since i got my car i can honestly say that its such a pleasure when someone is easy to work with...its such a shame that iforged and vince wong never heard of customer service because they really make nice wheels...sometimes he does keep me updated but 95% of the time its more lies more delays and more of him ignoring emails and calls...i dont think he realizes that he makes his customers feel like they are helpless but its not a good feeling

with that said i would like to thank the people that i had good experiences with and i reccommend

1. Dave from 350zforums for the body kit--he really went out of his way for me countless times
2. Narvin from ATX Motorsports-really dedicated guy that did some pretty damn good work
3. Andy and Jay from Evo-R -- thanks for an amazing wing (just got my CF bases and they are sick) and also the CF engine cover and door sills
4. Performance nissan for my headlight
5. Colin formerly from bulletproof for the canards-put up with my questions for months before i placed the order

and now...without further adeui

Old 04-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Ricky
Banned

Amazing.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:15 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet!
Old 04-02-2004, 03:18 PM
havabooz

to answer any of the obvious questions that will come up

Fitment is amazing regardless of what the pictures say but i think they agree with me

the paint match is exact ...the way that the esprit front slopes down immediately makes the sun/light reflect off the fender differently from the bumper

the rear diffuser really works at speeds of 200mph+

the rear emblem is from www.lighter.net (thanks to zeroday for the info)

the fiberglass is stronger than people think...all i know is that dave will stand behind his stuff

anymore questions or angle requests just ask
Old 04-02-2004, 03:18 PM
aaaaa

Default Re: Pics of My Car (Esprit) but still no IFORGED :(

[QUOTE]Originally posted by havabooz
[B]I really couldnt be happier with my car...its a drastic change that some people wont like but there isnt anything i would change on it anymore (body wise)

the only things coming in the near future are
1. bats overlays (hopefully tom)
2. authentic esprit cf canards (from bulletproof coming next week)
3. Iforged wheels if they ever come back

i really want to take a minute to write about iforged
After dealing with countless amounts of people since i got my car i can honestly say that its such a pleasure when someone is easy to work with...its such a shame that iforged and vince wong never heard of customer service because they really make nice wheels...sometimes he does keep me updated but 95% of the time its more lies more delays and more of him ignoring emails and calls...i dont think he realizes that he makes his customers feel like they are helpless but its not a good feeling

with that said i would like to thank the people that i had good experiences with and i reccommend

1. Dave from 350zforums for the body kit--he really went out of his way for me countless times
2. Narvin from ATX Motorsports-really dedicated guy that did some pretty damn good work
3. Andy and Jay from Evo-R -- thanks for an amazing wing (just got my CF bases and they are sick) and also the CF engine cover and door sills
4. Performance nissan for my headlight
5. Colin formerly from bulletproof for the canards-put up with my questions for months before i placed the order

and now...without further adeui

wow! LOVE YOUR SET UP!!!!!
nice! i hope i can see your car with iforged on can't wait to see!!!
very very nice!!!!!
Old 04-02-2004, 03:22 PM
hfm

Could you please post a closer shot of the side skirt? Thanks.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:29 PM
JPizzle

You gonna be at HIN orlando?
Old 04-02-2004, 03:54 PM
HaNkYs_Z

......................................................:icon1 8:
Old 04-02-2004, 03:55 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Damn, that kit is clean.

Bat™
Old 04-02-2004, 04:30 PM
Strife350z

very nice! so, what rim were you thinking of getting? and if not iforged, what else would you be considering?
Old 04-02-2004, 04:35 PM
2003z

what's your latest story from Vince? I talked to him yesterday and he said he was due to get several wheels back from the finisher today and he would call me last night to tell me if mine were with them. still waiting.
Old 04-02-2004, 04:36 PM
2003z

your car looks great though!
Old 04-02-2004, 05:45 PM
havabooz

thanks guys...well 2003z...i dont know how you get in touch with vince...i have his cell # and he always picks it up but he asked me to stop calling him on his cell phone---which is understandable but when he promises that my wheel will be done in 3-4 weeks and we are approaching 2 months then i just get pissed
(and its only 1 wheel that needs a new clearcoat!)

last thursday he finally sends me an email saying it would be ready tomorow (which was last friday)

since then i got no responses till today where he sends me an email saying exactly this

"I am out of the office at a show. Try calling the sales extension for status"

is that some sort of joke...why doesnt he try calling the finisher for the damn status...i mean its one thing if the sales department returns calls but they all must follow the vince motto "Play hard to get"

sometimes i feel like vince is some girl that im trying to go out on a date with...i get some response but most of the time i have to chase him down...and im really blaming him for my bad mood right now..and its really hard to give someone a headache when they just got a beautiful car back from the shop

Last edited by havabooz; 04-02-2004 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:36 PM
rodH

I think that Vince takes the best case scenerio (ETA) and gives that to people as thier date. With that said, I think he fails to realize that many of us are SICK in that every spare second we are without our products, we are nervously and impatiently waiting. The finishing process takes a while, and is sort of out of his hands. The company he has do them does many many wheels, and they do them in batches, in other words, they don't pain 1 wheel gun-metal, they clean all the tools, and do 1 set in clear, etc......so basically people are waiting til they get around to thier set up and get it painted, etc....that being said, you will be very very pleased with the new clearcoat.

I do NOT think this phenomenan is isolated to iForged, over the past year I have seen plenty of people getting pissed over ETAs being overly optimistic from Volk, HRE, Axis, etc.....I think that companies put out a product, people get excited over it, but fear competition, so to keep the carrot closure, they give the best case scenerio ETA, and everyone ends up mad, but the company in turn keeps the business (if you are willing to wait 4 weeks, what are another 2 more, when you would have to start all over with another company and have to wait 4-8 more weeks). I hope someday, everyone figures it out.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:40 PM
pharmboy

Can u possibly post a closeup of the rear emblem?

Thanks
Old 04-02-2004, 08:41 PM
havabooz

i agree with you..and if you knew me you would know that i was a very patient guy

but there is a right way to communicate with customers and a lot of the time its not the way i feel like im being treated...

another thing is that this wheel was sent back because of a problem THEY caused to begin with...so in actuality i never recieved brand new wheels...so in my books im just tacking on this wait period with the initial waiting period....do people have to wait 5 months for wheels??...these arnt coming from japan you know

like i said ..there is a right way to be treated...and even though Atx had my car for much longer than expected i still felt secure..and in the end i got a great finished product...if iforged delivers that i will compliment them..with hesitation
Old 04-02-2004, 08:43 PM
havabooz

Originally posted by pharmboy
Can u possibly post a closeup of the rear emblem?

Thanks
i woudlnt mind but you will find closeups at link

http://www.lighter.net/products/zemblem/
Old 04-02-2004, 11:05 PM
Ultimateone

Wow, it looks awesome, truely insane ....I hope that people will one day realize that Iforgery is a joke company with SO many horror stories.....
Old 04-03-2004, 01:44 AM
DruDragzOn

Looking good Sean. Can't wait to see it in person!
Old 04-03-2004, 04:33 AM
jj1814

ooooh i bet it hurts to ride around all kitted up, with stock wheels and tires on.

Quick Reply: Pics of My Car (Esprit) but still no IFORGED :(