Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

have u put the front license plate on?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2004, 11:15 PM
mgl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 350fanatic
putting on your windshield? thats the same as not puttin it on, ive got a fixing ticket for placin my license plate there.

ill keep it off till them ******** give me a fixin ticket, who says theres a fine for this? there is no fine!

when you get nailed you just have to fix it within a certain amount of time
who told you there was no fine?? in san francisco....
-there is a $10 fine/processing fee for fix-it tickets.
-$30 fine if your car is parked w/o front plate and the ticket is issued by a metermaid/parking enforcement.

and if you get a fix-it ticket and have it cleared, and get caught again for no front plate, then the fine jumps up to $55 or $65.
Old 11-07-2004, 06:46 AM
LiNks

I am from NY also and am often at DPA and Franny Lou to race on friday nights and i dont have my front plate on and never had one since i have been driving and i never get bothered. The only time you will get a ticket is if your parked on the side of the street or you get pulled over for speeding or doing something stupid and the cop wants to bust your *****. If its in your area you may get a warning first too. The car looks sooo much cleaner without the front plate i had to take my chances, advise you too also and keep it in the car with a nice story just in case.
Old 11-07-2004, 09:00 AM
bobS

I didn't have one on my bimmer and don't plan to have one on the z. I got pulled over for it already at the shore but i told the cop i had just gotten my car and they didn't have any brackets at the dealer and i didn't want them to drill into the bumper. I told him am going to get the bracket as soon as the dealer calls me. He just handed my license/registration back and said have a nice day.l