Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Site is changing... to the bad

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 09:25 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by UPSTATE TLR
My point exactly. Thank you for you're contribution to the Z community. Dick!
Originally Posted by Tubbs
Old 07-22-2008, 09:46 AM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z33_kid
its just that the Z's n G's have gotten cheaper so they open up to a new crowd of people with no manners

Exactly, I totally agree
Old 07-22-2008, 09:52 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Try searching for something on this site. I am brand new to the site and belong to a couple other forums for my bike. I havent been a member of this forum nearly long enough to know who are the a$$holes and who is just fed up, but I can tell you my bike forums feel like a community of mutual respect and love for our bikes where this site seems to be way more diverse and too much clashing of personalities. I by no means take anything personal on a public forum, but it does get old to try to read and learn only to find you are reading someones e-battle. Everyone expects you to search and find your answer which is great on a great site, but its a bit of a disapointment to actually search and find threads you cant stand to read because it is nothing but bickering like children. Maybe if everybody could respect each other a little more the search function would be a little more functional. Thats it for me just my .02 rant over
i'm guessing you don't own a GSX-R.. because gixxer.com makes this forum seem like kindergarten.. those boys are ruthless.. go over there and ask a question thats been asked before an see how quickly they put you in the ground
Old 07-22-2008, 10:46 AM
07rdsterGT

Originally Posted by AreYouAMac
Not to sound like a jackass or anything.. but whats going on with this website?

Every thread I look at now has people who leave smart *** comments... always bashing the OP or dissing someone or something. Seems as if every new thread started now needs a joker to crack a joke in.

Even though I been here for only 7 months.. wow has a lot changed.

Now I understand why the veterans get pissed off at these newcomers who leave dumb remarks. And I always wondered why there were rude. haha

Seriously.. just go into a forum.. close your eyes, and click on the thread. Guaranteed on the first page is going to be someone making a dumb comment that doesn't even deal with the thread.

Now.. someone make a dumb remark to this thread please

First thing I noticed when I joined this site. I don't post here much cause of it....its pretty lame. Oh well.....I come here just to browse the classifieds now
Old 07-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by 07rdsterGT
First thing I noticed when I joined this site. I don't post here much cause of it....its pretty lame. Oh well.....I come here just to browse the classifieds now

Without the jokes, life would be lame. So if you don't like the jokes... it must mean you are lame.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Old 07-22-2008, 11:33 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Without the jokes, life would be lame. So if you don't like the jokes... it must mean you are lame.
Tubbs for prez...
Old 07-22-2008, 11:46 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 203 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by vo7848
Tubbs for prez...
He knows who was the first one to use TUBBS IN '08!!!!!!! in his sigs!!
Old 07-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Tubbs

I love all of youz... except the whiners and assholes. I ******* hate 'em.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:38 PM
UPSTATE TLR
Banned

Originally Posted by doug
i'm guessing you don't own a GSX-R.. because gixxer.com makes this forum seem like kindergarten.. those boys are ruthless.. go over there and ask a question thats been asked before an see how quickly they put you in the ground

You my friend are correct. I do not own a gixxer and I have been to the site. It is full of rejects who talk about their 600 doing 200mph because of the 50 tooth sprocket they just added Actually it seems a lot like here just more young posers can afford the bikes. I guess when the mods are all for the nonsense thats just the way it is. Last I knew a moderator carried some responsibility. Seems the only responsibilty they worry about here is closing threads where people are genuinely looking for advice or help just because the question may have been asked before.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:58 PM
UPSTATE TLR
Banned

Originally Posted by dave079
Thanks for your insightful posts.....all three of them

Yeah sad part is I have yet to find another thread that I actually agreed with. I am glad now that I know post count = insight. You guys rock!

just to add I am quite sure that in my 3 now 4 posts I have never claimed to make any insightful posts. I have had my Z for less than a week. Here to learn not to argue. With that said I think I will leave it at this and concede to the fact that there is no changing peoples levels of respect

Last edited by UPSTATE TLR; 07-22-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:23 PM
UPSTATE TLR
Banned

Originally Posted by dave079
That must be the only part of the post you were able to read. Good luck with that buddy hope all goes well for you.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Tubbs

Yeah sad part is I have yet to find another thread that I actually agreed with. I am glad now that I know post count = insight. You guys rock!

just to add I am quite sure that in my 3 now 4 posts I have never claimed to make any insightful posts. I have had my Z for less than a week. Here to learn not to argue. With that said I think I will leave it at this and concede to the fact that there is no changing peoples levels of respect

One thing I like about this place, is that little whiney b!tches like you, soon leave.... their little hearts and dreams shattered... returning to a world where people throw pine cones at their heads... because they suck so ******* much.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:35 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

I hear there's a new Z/G forum just for the whiners.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:36 PM
UPSTATE TLR
Banned

One thing I like about this place, is that little whiney b!tches like you, soon leave.... their little hearts and dreams shattered... returning to a world where people throw pine cones at their heads... because they suck so ******* much.

Yeah i guess big tough macho guys like you stick around and make 10 posts a day. 9 of them having nothing to do with a 350z and 10 of them having a childish, immature, disrespectful and genrally dumbass comment. Fighting on the web is like racing in the special olympics. Im sure you know the rest. Good day.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:40 PM
UPSTATE TLR
Banned

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
I hear there's a new Z/G forum just for the whiners.
Nice! Mods and the admin are competely cool with running a site full of *******s. *******s breed *******s I guess. By the way if I were to report a post are you the one who is supposed to be on top of that. Great job man I wouldnt let you run my dishwasher. Hope people dont see what car I drive and associate me with the majority of posters on this site.

Quick Reply: Site is changing... to the bad