Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Site is changing... to the bad

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 10:36 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

WTF? Quit pressing that 'Refresh' key! I meant to send it to you in PM but accidentally posted. I had it up for like 3 seconds before I deleted it and you had already quoted me.

My ninja delete =
Old 07-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by UPSTATE TLR
" What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****in' *******s. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"
Old 07-22-2008, 10:54 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

It's from Scarface, in case you guys don't know.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:41 AM
TunerTrifecta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love how anyone who thinks this site blows gets banned. lawl. Browsing the classifieds is about all this place is worth anymore. *yawn*

Just because I hope Greg will see this...FAILBOAT!
Old 07-23-2008, 03:09 AM
07rdsterGT

Originally Posted by Tubbs
Without the jokes, life would be lame. So if you don't like the jokes... it must mean you are lame.
Jokes are cool. I'm a facetious guy. But take for example, a certain member named after a corvette; he, all by himself, ruins this site. So add all the other ****** on top of him and what do you have? A huge ***** souffle.

See, I made a funny
Old 07-23-2008, 03:47 AM
sbZenth

Originally Posted by 07rdsterGT
Jokes are cool. I'm a facetious guy. But take for example, a certain member named after a corvette; he, all by himself, ruins this site. So add all the other ****** on top of him and what do you have? A huge ***** souffle.

See, I made a funny
Ive been trying to use this for a while,

Old 07-23-2008, 03:51 AM
sbZenth

Originally Posted by TunerTrifecta
I love how anyone who thinks this site blows gets banned. lawl. Browsing the classifieds is about all this place is worth anymore. *yawn*

Just because I hope Greg will see this...FAILBOAT!

I wouldn't sell anything to you... 16 posts, no iTrader. SOL sir. maybe you should spend more time on the site that "blow" if you want to use it. If you really think it blows, GTFO.

Really though. In the time ive been a member here, ive learned more than i could imagine. There really isn't anything changing for the worse. All it is is one idiot tries to be a martyr and a bunch of more idiots follow him, not knowing any better. Sure, I've gotten flamed by Hraes, and others, but WTH, i probably deserved it. Stupid questions get stupid answers. People make a big deal over the SEARCH!!1!1 button but if you think about it, they should. Bandwidth on the net costs money, and someone who is too lazy to look and find a thread thats already there shouldn't be allowed to keep that thread going. I mean, take the "the Z performing in the snow" idea. There's at least 10 threads on that, and every once in a while, someone decides to make another one. So yes, people will get pissed for seeing the same chit pop up every day, and the same chit being retyped. That's like a damn book having the exact same page for 6 pages in a row. It doesn't make fcking sense. After a while, if you saw more books do that, you would say to yourself, WTF, stop it.

So nothing is really changing. Just the number of idiots trying to b!tch and whine with no ***** to put on the table is increasing.

Last edited by sbZenth; 07-23-2008 at 03:59 AM.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:03 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Yeah, and the fact that those people who did most of the leg work in getting this site the way it is/was were the ones getting shafted. Not only that, things on this site HAVE changed.

They left, started over with new sites, and you claim they're idiots with no *****.

Whatever.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:08 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by russ713
Yeah, and the fact that those people who did most of the leg work in getting this site the way it is/was were the ones getting shafted. Not only that, things on this site HAVE changed.

They left, started over with new sites, and you claim they're idiots with no *****.

Whatever.
blind leading the blind.. who did leg work and who is getting shafted.. please speak up and let us know
Old 07-23-2008, 05:11 AM
Russ@Z1

okay, rephrase, not all the leg work, but contributers

I didn't follow them only because of how they were treated, but I did join them because of my personal feelings in how this site has changed.

I'm lingering around here waiting for the supposed changes to come that are supposed to be for the better.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:11 AM
doug

okay, rephrase, not all the leg work, but contributers

I didn't follow them only because of how they were treated, but I did join them because of my personal feelings in how this site has changed.

I'm lingering around here waiting for the supposed changes to come that are supposed to be for the better.
WHO? who are these people you are talking about? give me names
Old 07-23-2008, 05:19 AM
sbZenth

Sorry, that is not what I said at all. It is the members that have less than a 200 posts and claim things who I am talking about. They haven't participated enough here to be talking about how the site is changing for the worse. The "martyr" I'm talking about is NOT, I repeat, NOT the ones who have been here the longest and have left due to their dislike of the site. They are the ones who can truly claim that the site is changing for the worse because they have been here since the beginning, and yes, they know when it is appropriate to start a site. However, the truly new members who haven't even been a part of the recent discussions can not make an educated enough decision that the site is changing.

Those who have created new sites have the most *****; enough to share with other people. You completely misunderstood me.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:21 AM
doug

you guys do realize that most of those sites that were created were created before anyone knew IB bought this board right?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:22 AM
Russ@Z1

Check on mygtr.com

There's also a link for the OTHER alternate 350z forum where you'll see everyone I'm referring to.
sbZenth

Originally Posted by doug
you guys do realize that most of those sites that were created were created before anyone knew IB bought this board right?
I think this whole deal extends above IB a little bit. It has to do with the members as well as the management.
Russ@Z1

Originally Posted by sbZenth
Sorry, that is not what I said at all. It is the members that have less than a 200 posts and claim things who I am talking about. They haven't participated enough here to be talking about how the site is changing for the worse. The "martyr" I'm talking about is NOT, I repeat, NOT the ones who have been here the longest and have left due to their dislike of the site. They are the ones who can truly claim that the site is changing for the worse because they have been here since the beginning, and yes, they know when it is appropriate to start a site. However, the truly new members who haven't even been a part of the recent discussions can not make an educated enough decision that the site is changing.

Those who have created new sites have the most *****; enough to share with other people. You completely misunderstood me.

Yep, I did. My mistake.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:24 AM
sbZenth

Yep, I did. My mistake.
Sorry I didn't make that clear.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:26 AM
doug

Check on mygtr.com

There's also a link for the OTHER alternate 350z forum where you'll see everyone I'm referring to.
the reason i am asking you for names is because you are greatly misinformed as to why other sites were created and why people left.. i just wanted to clear that up for you.. so when you give me names.. i will clear up what you need to know..

there has been too much following and support lately for a cause people have no idea what the real reason is
Old 07-23-2008, 05:29 AM
doug

I think this whole deal extends above IB a little bit. It has to do with the members as well as the management.
the owners of those sites would love to have you think they created their sites and moved on because they can't deal with the noobs here.. when in actuallity they just want exposure and traffic to make their boards bigger.

Fact of the matter is.. the bigger your board get.. the more people it will attract.. and the more people it will attract.. is the more idiots will attract.. and the more idiots come.. the more older members become more aggressive and rude..

it happens on EVERY web forum on the internet.. EVERY single one.. and those people who were once noobs who got flamed.. in 2 years they take on the roles of the people who once flamed them.

survival of the fittest man.. its the same thing with the food chain.. its life.. thats how it happens..

anyone who tells you they are creating a board for knowledgable people who won't flame and want to keep it a small community is selling you the San Francisco Bay Bridge as a bonus item
Old 07-23-2008, 05:30 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Agreed. This guy suddenly showed up and started talking crap to members. Review his post history. lol.

I wouldn't sell anything to you... 16 posts, no iTrader. SOL sir. maybe you should spend more time on the site that "blow" if you want to use it. If you really think it blows, GTFO.

Really though. In the time ive been a member here, ive learned more than i could imagine. There really isn't anything changing for the worse. All it is is one idiot tries to be a martyr and a bunch of more idiots follow him, not knowing any better. Sure, I've gotten flamed by Hraes, and others, but WTH, i probably deserved it. Stupid questions get stupid answers. People make a big deal over the SEARCH!!1!1 button but if you think about it, they should. Bandwidth on the net costs money, and someone who is too lazy to look and find a thread thats already there shouldn't be allowed to keep that thread going. I mean, take the "the Z performing in the snow" idea. There's at least 10 threads on that, and every once in a while, someone decides to make another one. So yes, people will get pissed for seeing the same chit pop up every day, and the same chit being retyped. That's like a damn book having the exact same page for 6 pages in a row. It doesn't make fcking sense. After a while, if you saw more books do that, you would say to yourself, WTF, stop it.

So nothing is really changing. Just the number of idiots trying to b!tch and whine with no ***** to put on the table is increasing.

Quick Reply: Site is changing... to the bad