Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Are you ****ING serious???

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 07:04 AM
nyguy4u

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chaser720
Oh hey. Thanks for the useless post. You can go away now.
Oh hey, you can shut your mouth now. It wasn't pointless, moron.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:39 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
Thank you for your constructive criticism; it is noted. I will watch what I say even more carefully now.

Let me be frank and give you some constructive criticism as well:
No offense, but don't you think you're too sensitive to everything that others say? I've noticed you nitpick a lot of what other mods say (well, Kyle, mostly <and he thinks you hate him> and me now).
I thought Kyle and I got over our beef quite a few months ago through PM's.......I don't like a lot of the decisions he's made as an admin/owner but this is the "Feedback, Suggestions & Questions" for my350z members......If Kyle thinks I "hate" him and are telling other mods this..........we can talk via PM again.

Don't take things online so seriously. I don't ever see others (for the most part) picking apart mods'/admins' responses word by word and then analyzing them. I'd imagine it must be stressful.
Stressful......for me? I'm not losing any sleep.

Stressful......for you guys? I don't imagine you're losing any sleep either.

Analyzing? I doesn't take me but a few seconds to offer a reply.

When I posted the above, I didn't mean it like "see!?!? NOW STFU!" I meant it as in, "that is great, problem solved! Yay!" I don't consider myself "superior," nor am I trying to be condescending.
I see it as "You heard the man, know STFU"......
I don't know how you can see otherwise. How should I take it, when my reply was quoting IB Adrian direct (not 3hree5ive0ero), and then you replied "You heard the man....."

All I've been saying was, we're working on resolving issues, so please bear with us (problems are getting solved 1 by 1 as you can see). Plus, if I'm working on things to satisfy the members, how am I in any way "superior?" Wouldn't I be "inferior," as I'm doing the work for you, the members, and the forum? The balance of power tips in your favor.
I think you need to realize when you hear members "whining" and being "malcontents", you need to understand that just because you're "working on resolving issues" in the moderator forum......members don't have a clue as to what is going on. So by keeping the status quo as to keeping members in the dark, you should expect threads like "Are you ****ING serious???"

Also seeing how it was pertaining to premier members, I don't see why you feel the need to check up on the status of premier members and their rightful winnings.
I would think you'd want all my350z members to know that IB is following through on a commitment. I personally would never pay to become a premier* member knowing that IB wasn't sending out monthly prizes to premier* members. If they are indeed sending those prizes, then "kudos" to them....I guess.... for doing their job???

I did not realize that only premier members could see the results/outcome, if that makes any difference (which I guess was my fault). All I was doing was bumping up his post. "The man" I was referring to was Adrian (which is one person), not THE man (IB corporation).
If that was the case.....you should've left out "You heard the man.....)

You don't secretly want to be a mod, do you? Seriously, man, take a deep breath and relax.
I think that ship sailed a long time ago. As far as I know.....the only malcontent to ever make mod was dave079.....

Edit: Last word....
Old 08-03-2008, 10:05 AM
nyguy4u

If this "forum" is hosted by IB corporation itself, then what does the premier member money go towards?

Just out of curiousity.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:33 AM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by nyguy4u
If this "forum" is hosted by IB corporation itself, then what does the premier member money go towards?

Just out of curiousity.
This forum is owned by IB now......I'd assume the money goes in their pockets, maintaining the site, and now to the monthly premier* member drawings.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:43 AM
nyguy4u

Interesting
Old 08-03-2008, 01:21 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

Again, you were overanalyzing stuff (as shown by individual quoting then responding of each segments). Don't take things in such negative light all the time (as shown by your sarcastic tone, quotations, reading too much into things, etc). That's all I'll say.

BTW, do you mean malcontent prior to becoming mod or during? If it's the latter, we've had a few.

As far as "keeping you in the dark," you guys NEVER knew everything before. Why the need to know now? If it matters to you that much, mods and admins didn't really talk before I became an admin - there was always a "barrier" - so I'm trying to change that as well. And I personally don't want to say too much about the future just in case some of them don't carried out. As far as I know for sure that's coming is the upgrade to 3.7 (and other features), new mods, IB sponsored events (full or partial), and additions to premier packages. The details of those above things are still to be determined.

edit - I bet you can't keep yourself from responding to this reply. I foresee more segmented quotations and your nitpicks.

Last edited by 3hree5ive0ero; 08-03-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:22 PM
surfcity40

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what he said....
Old 08-03-2008, 01:26 PM
surfcity40

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Again, you were overanalyzing stuff (as shown by individual quoting then responding of each segments). Don't take things in such negative light all the time (as shown by your sarcastic tone, quotations, reading too much into things, etc). That's all I'll say.

BTW, do you mean malcontent prior to becoming mod or during? If it's the latter, we've had a few.

As far as "keeping you in the dark," you guys NEVER knew everything before. Why the need to know now? I personally don't want to say anything just in case some of them don't carried out. As far as I know for sure that's coming is the upgrade to 3.7 (and other features), new mods, IB sponsored events (full or partial), and additions to premier packages. The details of those above things are still to be determined.

edit - I bet you can't keep yourself from responding to this reply. I foresee more segmented quotations and your nitpicks.
i don't care. i bet robin does
Old 08-03-2008, 01:34 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Originally Posted by surfcity40
i don't care. i bet robin does
I know he does. I'm just waiting for it. If he doesn't shoot back with more criticisms and analysis of every single words that I typed, it'd be a miracle.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:01 PM
aarantes

As far as "keeping you in the dark," you guys NEVER knew everything before. Why the need to know now?
I am not trying to start anything but from what I think people want to know what's going on now because once IB took over there was a drastic change how everything was run/forum looked. So now we(forum members) would just like an update here and there instead of the we are working on it. If you give us an update here and there then I think most people would be satisfied.

Alex
Old 08-03-2008, 05:27 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Originally Posted by aarantes
I am not trying to start anything but from what I think people want to know what's going on now because once IB took over there was a drastic change how everything was run/forum looked. So now we(forum members) would just like an update here and there instead of the we are working on it. If you give us an update here and there then I think most people would be satisfied.

Alex
Right, that is completely understandable, sir, and you're rightfully entitled to know. I mentioned most of the things that are to happen in the near future in post 126 of this thread. Please note that many of those depend on the upgrade to vB 3.7 happening first, before moving forward. The reason why I hadn't given people an update personally, was the fact that I'd hate to let people down (which would be a possibility). If I had gotten everybody's hopes up with certain things, then in the end, it didn't happen, I'd be letting people down. However, take notice that out of all the admins, I'm the only one speaking to you guys directly about anything - this wasn't all too common before - so that's a start in moving forward.

Last edited by 3hree5ive0ero; 08-03-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:44 PM
buzzardmountain

Again, you were overanalyzing stuff (as shown by individual quoting then responding of each segments).
It's easier for the other party to fully understand your reply......

Don't take things in such negative light all the time (as shown by your sarcastic tone, quotations, reading too much into things, etc). That's all I'll say.
Example?

Prior.....anyone can become a malcontent after. It's something else to be a malcontent prior then become a mod. Re again: dave079

As far as "keeping you in the dark," you guys NEVER knew everything before. Why the need to know now?
What changed in two hours...??? See below for answer to above......

Originally Posted by aarantes
I am not trying to start anything but from what I think people want to know what's going on now because once IB took over.....
Right, that is completely understandable, sir, and you're rightfully entitled to know.

If it matters to you that much, mods and admins didn't really talk before I became an admin - there was always a "barrier" - so I'm trying to change that as well.
That's great......I have confidence you'll work everything out.

And I personally don't want to say too much about the future just in case some of them don't carried out. As far as I know for sure that's coming is the upgrade to 3.7 (and other features), new mods, IB sponsored events (full or partial), and additions to premier packages. The details of those above things are still to be determined.
From prior site history......I think that's a good thing for you to do.

Last word.....
Old 08-03-2008, 06:02 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

You're definitely right. It does make reading much better for easy comprehension.

Example would be you taking what I said to be in condescending tone. I even told/corrected you and said I was just bumping his post and it more was of a "rejoice." There's your example.

Thanks, I'm confident that I will work a lot of things out. I'm only 1 person, though.

And I thought it was a good idea too, hence me actually doing it (and have been).

What's this "last word" thing about? Does it give you some kind of satisfaction knowing that you got the last word in? Peculiar.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Mike@Blackline
Banned

Originally Posted by Nexx
am i the only who doesnt care about ads? as long as it doesnt get in the way i could careless how many ads are there.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:54 PM
67ZNISMO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DavesZ#3
Nope, I don't use anything like that. Just IE 6.0. I saw the ads when logged on as a guest or a regular user a few days ago.
Upgrade your web browser...
Old 08-04-2008, 04:58 AM
imonlykidden

DOn't bother me none.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:07 AM
buzzardmountain

You're definitely right. It does make reading much better for easy comprehension.

Example would be you taking what I said to be in condescending tone. I even told/corrected you and said I was just bumping his post and it more was of a "rejoice." There's your example.
Again.......don't quote me and don't say "You heard the man" and I can concede your point of you rejoicing......

Thanks, I'm confident that I will work a lot of things out. I'm only 1 person, though.

And I thought it was a good idea too, hence me actually doing it (and have been).
You can do it....

What's this "last word" thing about? Does it give you some kind of satisfaction knowing that you got the last word in? Peculiar.
I was just trying to insert some humor into this thread with all the roll eyes smilies......I think you picked up on what that "last word" thing was at the end of your reply #126......except it's not me with the satisfaction of one more reply.......

Last word......
Old 08-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Chaser720
Lemoned Z

Oh hey, you can shut your mouth now. It wasn't pointless, moron.
Does the ad like shitty?.. yes

Will I deal with it to offset costs (although I don't see what costs are incurred being this is a public forum) and not have to be forced to pay?.. yes

Do I hate ads?.. yes

Is there a way around it?.. yes

How?..

Bookmark www.350z.com/forums instead of www.my350z.com

Problem solved?.. yes

Will everyone stop whining about it?.. probably not
You asked yourself a bunch of questions and made a pointless solution that was so obvious that no one stated it.

Pointless?...yes

And your going on my Ignore List so dont bother responding (i wont see it).
Old 08-04-2008, 01:09 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Last word......
If I close the thread right after my post, do I win?

@ chaser
Old 08-04-2008, 04:47 PM
buzzardmountain

If I close the thread right after my post, do I win?
Not really......but that's what we'd expect.

Quick Reply: Are you ****ING serious???