Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Anyone know how to put pictures on the signature line?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 05:25 PM
ssk0771

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know how to put pictures on the signature line?

Can anyone tell me how to put pictures on the signature line?
Old 10-19-2003, 05:38 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

goto control panel, then edit profile, then [img]then the address of your picture[/img]

your picture has to be hosted or on a site...
Old 10-19-2003, 08:11 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's an alternative way:

1) Find a picture Try to keep it small as big pictures take a while to download and no one wants to wait for your signature to load, as well as take up scrolling space. Actually my picture is probably a little too big come to think of it...! The picture should be in an image format (ie .jpg,.gif, etc)

2) Find a website that hosts pictures: The website has to allow "Remote Linking". I use www.mustangmods.com and they allow you to store 25 "files" on their site for free (you can also donate $20 and upload 1000 files). There are a lot of other places out there, but I like that site and like I said it's free for 25 files so what have you got to lose.

3) Upload your picture: Follow the instructions on the website. For Mustangmods, after logging in you hit the "Browse" button, find the file, click OK and the hit the "Upload Files" button. Once you get the "Success" message, hit the "My Area" and you should see your pictures, along with the URL address for that picture. Copy the address (ie highlight the address and the hit CTRL and C keys on your keyboard).

4) Go to My350Z.com Hit the "Control Panel" button and then the "Edit Profile" button and scroll down to the "Signature" section. In the "big" box type [IMG] and then paste the URL address (hit the CRTL and the V keys) and end then type [/IMG]. That should do it.

Good luck.