Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Z1auto

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 03:21 AM
xdragus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've ordered through them in the past and had nothing but the best customer service and fast shipping.

Ordered a brake pad/rotor combo + steering rack bushings (CC was charged on Feb 29, 2012). Confirmed with him if it was in stock otherwise I would have ordered from another vendor to get it here quicker. I can only assume my steering rack was not in stock since I didn't bother to inquire about that.

Got a response he'd send it first week of March (so that being March 5+)

Asked again earlier this week, said he still had to package + do the shipping/custom end of this week.

Guess we'll see how this goes. Hopefully it's just a small hiccup but...judging from everyone else....something going on

Was hoping to time my parts in to arrive before I had my time off so I could have timed the install on my vegas recovery day ;p

Update: Everything is in good order now. Pretty sure the hiccups were probably out of his control. Z1 + Adam still my favourite vendor

Last edited by xdragus; 03-16-2012 at 08:48 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:21 AM
TSG-Z

Got a message confirming my refund! I'm done with this episode, hopefully members will have a better experience with this vendor than myself...
Old 03-17-2012, 11:47 AM
JMC82

my :

It sucks to hear that others are having problems with Z1 Performance, but I've never had a single bad experience with them. I've made multiple purchases both several years ago and in the past month, and I've never had an issue. I've never experienced any sort of communication or shipping issues with Adam/Z1 Performance.

Several years ago I ordered multiple items(cai, exhaust, and springs, iirc) from Z1 Performance and had zero issues.

About a month ago I ordered pads, rotors, and brake lines, and received them quickly.

A week ago I ordered a set of wheels/tires, and yesterday, I received notification from Adam that the wheels arrived at his shop, the tires were being mounted and balanced, and my order would be shipped out Monday, 3/19.

I don't expect to have any issues with my wheels, but if anything does happen, I am confident that Adam will communicate and handle the issue quickly and smoothly. In fact, I've been getting pricing from him on some other parts, trying to figure out what to buy next...
Old 03-19-2012, 03:36 AM
mikecala99

Got a response from adam regarding the refund to pretty much wait even though he has the funds on him, but how long again should i wait for??

Seems like iv been waiting and waiting forever.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:25 PM
cockpit66

Originally Posted by mikecala99
Got a response from adam regarding the refund to pretty much wait even though he has the funds on him, but how long again should i wait for??

Seems like iv been waiting and waiting forever.
I have a similar message, March 16.

Yes, the wait is endless
Old 03-23-2012, 03:50 PM
R6n350GT

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

it would take me a few hours to make a time line, been waiting for exactly 8 months come 8th april .. over $3000 in parts...
Old 03-23-2012, 09:54 PM
yogipower

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

from 3/21/12

Z1 Performance

Add to contacts
To yogipower@msn.com

My original supplier and I exchanged a bunch of emails Friday night. He was to find out status for me but I still haven't heard. Sent an email Monday and left a voicemail yesterday

I did hear from my alternate supplier who I had told you about. They have a container leaving Japan between April 16-23, which would arrive to Long Beach port in California between around April 30-May 6. Then ground to you is about 5 days. It costs me a lot more with these guys but in retrospect I wish we would have done it with them in the first place as you would have had it already.

Z1 Performance
www.z1auto.com
Cornerbalance.wordpress.com

/ this will be my last try.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:34 AM
yogipower

from 3/21/2012
My original supplier and I exchanged a bunch of emails Friday night. He was to find out status for me but I still haven't heard. Sent an email Monday and left a voicemail yesterday

I did hear from my alternate supplier who I had told you about. They have a container leaving Japan between April 16-23, which would arrive to Long Beach port in California between around April 30-May 6. Then ground to you is about 5 days. It costs me a lot more with these guys but in retrospect I wish we would have done it with them in the first place as you would have had it already.

Z1 Performance
www.z1auto.com
Cornerbalance.wordpress.com

from 3/26/2012

Never got a reply to my last email, let me know how you want to proceed

Adam

Z1 Performance

(631)863-3820 - Telephone

(631)863-3821 - Fax

www.z1auto.com

cornerbalance.wordpress.com - The Blog!

Z1Performance - Follow us on Twitter!

I called him but no pick up and no call back, im gonna call the bank and get my money back.

IM GONNA CANCEL THIS ORDER AND I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH Z1 EVER.

I HOPE EVERYBODY GET THEIR STUFF FROM THEM.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:03 PM
Manjot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered from them last week and received an invoice last Friday. They said the item would be shipping that day but I never heard back from them. Today I sent an email and I got a reply that they're away for an emergency or something. I hope all of us get our parts!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Originally Posted by Manjot
I ordered from them last week and received an invoice last Friday. They said the item would be shipping that day but I never heard back from them. Today I sent an email and I got a reply that they're away for an emergency or something. I hope all of us get our parts!

not to much of an emergency to take your money though
Old 03-29-2012, 11:52 AM
vtecsux

I ordered some AME wheels and still haven't received them. Been waiting almost 2 months.. I'm calling my credit card company and filling a dispute. Hopefully everyone gets this worked out
Old 04-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by vtecsux
I ordered some AME wheels and still haven't received them. Been waiting almost 2 months.. I'm calling my credit card company and filling a dispute. Hopefully everyone gets this worked out
you haven't ordered any AME wheels from us, sorry
Old 04-03-2012, 11:09 AM
IDrm350

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
you haven't ordered any AME wheels from us, sorry
Wow, all of this stuff in this thread and this is all you have to say? How do you even know who this person is? "vtecsux" didn't come up in your computer? Did all of these other people not order from you too? Is it a conspiracy?

You need to all of the other people in here who deserve explanations and/or refunds?

Pathetic and unprofessional. You should be banned.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:23 PM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

For the record I have gotten some of my parts now. My brake parts arrived and were correct. Rotors and pads.

Still waiting on some suspension stuff, but Adam sent me an update email out of the blue yesterday informing me the last of the stuff would be coming this week likely.

There have been some hiccups, but like I said earlier I know I will get my parts.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:23 PM
yogipower

Originally Posted by IDrm350
Wow, all of this stuff in this thread and this is all you have to say? How do you even know who this person is? "vtecsux" didn't come up in your computer? Did all of these other people not order from you too? Is it a conspiracy?

You need to all of the other people in here who deserve explanations and/or refunds?

^

+1.

I don't know what to say. I feel so lost.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Manjot

I received my parts yesterday. Thanks Z1!

I hope everything works out for the rest of you still waiting. Hang in there!
Old 04-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by IDrm350

I know who has bought what from us, and I am in touch with each and every one of them directly. I also know that not a single set of AME wheels has been sold by us since Fall of last year, and that set was delivered before 2012started
Old 04-17-2012, 04:23 PM
tioga

Your track record here is looking pretty bad Adam. I guess I am not the only one getting screwed around with an order.
Its sad when you order a basic order back in Nov of 2011 and still waiting. I actually put 2 in, one Nov and the second Dec 8th.

The first and basic order...everything from USA except ichiba but that's something that's always shipped into north America weekly.

Fortune Auto Titanium Lug Nut Set
Ichiba Type II Spacers
Z1 Performance Hubcentric Ring
SPL Titanium Series Rear Toe Arms
SPL Titanium Series Rear Camber Arms
SPL V3 Pro Front Adjustable A Arm

Second was CS mirrors from japan.

Basicly there apperently was a problem getting the lugs and spl, fine no problem. Finally on march 22 when i checked in on my order everything for the first order was in and he was going to ship it out in a few days. Fine OK its a lot later then I expected not to mention needed all this beginning of march but there are delays I understand. I have personally seen it all being in transport and what not.
But things got worse. By April 6th the box was still not shipped, I sent him an email stating how upset I was on the delay of shipment. Also saying ...... Honestly my patience are run out with this.* from this line he assumed with out asking me and double checking with me that I want to cancel my order. So he did. With my response stating I don't want it canceled. I only want my money back for the CS mirrors cause to that date he has no idea of there location yet. I ain't canceling my order if he has a box with my stuff and already investing how many months into this deal. He stated that same day
He already shipped out my SPL stuff to another person, just wonderful. So I gave spl a call and asked when they can send out the stuff I need, spl response was the next day. Thanks spl for shipping it out the next day like you said.
Anyways a second chance was given to Adam to send out the other stuff except mirrors... its the 17th. Still waiting even though we discussed after the cancellation that I want this shipped out asap I was told he will. I won't bother writing all his excuses cause that's child play, I rather stick with facts. Cause this is a business transaction and excuses or lies are not accepteble in business.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:28 PM
cockpit66

Adam is not going to return my money, is a big scammer. By carefull.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:52 PM
TSG-Z

Adam and Z1 should be banned!

Quick Reply: Z1auto