Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP packages?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 07:26 PM
ImportPartsPro
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Infinite God
Kyle its easy to take the fame from a company like AEBS by talking trash while their not here. Its also easy for a NO NAME shop to try to do this for attention. Just search SGP on the net and theres nothing about there credibility, search AEBS and I think everyone knows there resume. What have you done Kyle? Nothing much because building a motor is not rocket science. A boy that believes that, must have not much skills. You bolt on parts that you don't design so stop talking your rubiish like your the god of infiniti's. Your a labor shop and you haven't designed anything for the VQ35. You state that you make your own valves, but you just rename parts and claim its your own. Your such a child Kyle. Your a sponsor here that talks **** about a company that doesnt support this forum due to the fact this forum is biased to sponsors. Who would want to waste time dealing with this bs when they can waste time manufacturing real parts. Obviously by the amount of post you have, do more talking than walking. Design a part of your own than open your mouth. Easy to not make anything but slap on aftermarket parts and claim your the man. You work on other manufacturers parts remember that. The people that manufacture parts have more knowledge than a numbskull like you with a paid high school diploma. Its called trial and error, actual test to make sure everything works as advertised. You don't even have the funds to test parts yet alone make one. How do I know? You borrow tools still. A real engine builder wouldn't need to borrow tools to finish a motor, he would actually own those tools. So when you say you manufacture your own valves, who are you trying to kid? If you have to borrow tools to do a motor job, than I don't think your that special buddy. Get into reality and your just another local autoshop. You know the smog and tire type of shops. Any 18 year old child can build a motor. Act as if your god loser. If you can't afford tools you can't afford to design anything stop with the bs already. What has Aebs done, they've done alot for the racing community by manufacturing a parts for more than one vehicle. Like I said you don't manufacture anything except a manpon. A manpon is used to hush that **** talkin mouth of yours. You made it, so use it.
Wow...all I saw was Blah blah blah. I am not here to talk **** about anyone. Someone else said AEBS had an impressive Resume so I asked what it was since I have heard of nothing but problems. I don't talk to Ben on a regular basis so I have no idea of how many motors they have done. They could have 20+ motors out there that are running great. The only ones that I know of that have been done and have some good mileage on them have had problems so that is what I stated. AEBS is a great shop and if you are local to them I would recommend them for your engine build. I am still a little leary about their sleeves(which they do not make BTW) and the reliability but for a motor rebuild I would recommend them to anyone.

Now for what I have done and to answer about the valves. Their are several products on the market that are a direct result of SGP Racing. Here are a few:

CP Pistons: We worked with CP Pistons and another company to get these on the market. SGP Racing sent CP Pistons a stock set of pistons and head dimensions to have the first sets made. SGP Racing also tested the first set of pistons on the market.

Pauter Rods:We worked with Pauter and another company to get these on the market. SGP Racing sent Pauter a stock set of Rods to have the first sets made. SGP Racing also tested the first set of rods on the market.

ARP Studs: SGP Racing worked exclusively with ARP to bring these to market. SGP Racing tested several sets of Studs for ARP to get the proper studs that are on the market today.

Wiseco Pistons SGP Racing worked with Wiseco to make the pistons they are selling now. SGP Racing sent Wiseco a stock VQ piston and a VQ Head for Wiseco to use to make the current pistons they have on the market.

That is just a start. Also we make our own Titanium Retainers and SS Clutch lines for the 350z and G35. We are also in testing for several other products that will be available soon.

As for the valves. We had a company start making the valves for us and even have a set on Abdulla's car, Shawn's G35, and a motor we sent to the Cayman Islands. After the first sets of valves were made and Ferrera came out with theirs we decided to stop production since the price was not in our favor. I had promised a few sets of *our* valves to a few people and those people were all switched to the full Ferrea valve train for less then our cost in most cases.

I have no clue what you are talking about on the borrowed tools . We buy enough Snap On tools to get invited to the local NHRA races and get VIP into the Snap On pits. If we do need to *borrow* a tool I am man enough to either borrow it or buy it the next time Snap On comes by the shop

I don't know what your beef is with me or SGP Racing to make you create a new screen name and only post things against me...but give me a call anytime and I will be more then happy to talk to you in person. That way we don't have to waste space with this babble.

For the guys asking questions.....Please shoot me an email and I will be more then happy to answer them for you

Last edited by ImportPartsPro; 04-21-2005 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:26 PM
G35cTT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you ask about their resume are you kidding me, they make their own products and really race them. AEBS has been around the scene for a while as for SGP I just heard of on this forum. First off what makes you think SGP is so much better then they are just because they're a sponsor here on the forum?
Old 04-21-2005, 07:57 PM
G35cTT

Also I doubt AEBS would sign on to this forum under a name other then their own. I'm sure they wouldn't sneak around posing because that's a waste of time. I'm confident they will do as good a job or better then any shop sponsor here. As for the sleeves I've heard of a case but not with the VQ can you say what car this was on for sure that had sunken sleeves???
Old 04-21-2005, 08:00 PM
Gman2004

I think it was gurgen's car that has the sunken sleeves.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:01 PM
G35cTT

Did they do the assembly or just install the sleeves and gurgen did the rest?

Originally Posted by Gman2004
Old 04-21-2005, 08:07 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, GurgenPB has encountered alot of problems. The sleeves, the bad block from Z1 Motorsports, the lack of help from them afterward.

Bottom line, i've never heard of any problems with SGP Racing, and I just can't say the same for AEBS.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Originally Posted by G35cTT
Did they do the assembly or just install the sleeves and gurgen did the rest?
They did everything involving the sleeves, he didn't buy the sleeves and take it to them, he bought from them and had them do the install.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:09 PM
g356gear

Originally Posted by Gman2004
I just talked with Gurgen about this....he cannot confirm the sinking sleeve problem yet because they could not find a problem with the block after it was torn down.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:14 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Originally Posted by g356gear
I just talked with Gurgen about this....he cannot confirm the sinking sleeve problem yet because they could not find a problem with the block after it was torn down.
That's good to hear that the sleeves may have not sank. I just hope it is factual and not related to keeping things under wraps until the situation is resolved.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:05 PM
G35cTT

Originally Posted by nis350ztt
Yeah, GurgenPB has encountered alot of problems. The sleeves, the bad block from Z1 Motorsports, the lack of help from them afterward.

Bottom line, i've never heard of any problems with SGP Racing, and I just can't say the same for AEBS.
I was asking if he assembled it after receiving the sleeved block? The thread sort of makes it sound like they assembled it and everything and to blame for the failure.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Infiniti God
Banned

The main thing is the warranty, Aebs takes care of their own. Thats been proven, SGP do you honestly have the funding to play in this game.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:09 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Infiniti, you're warned. If you make another hostile post I will ban you. Mainly because I think you are a troll.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:15 PM
Infiniti God
Banned

The moderator says he doesnt know about AEBS oh sure, seems like he's on the same side
Old 04-21-2005, 10:16 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Originally Posted by G35cTT
I was asking if he assembled it after receiving the sleeved block? The thread sort of makes it sound like they assembled it and everything and to blame for the failure.
Read above. He had them do the install and assembly for this very reason.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:19 PM
Infiniti God
Banned

If you dont know about AEBS than your prolly new to racing correct nis350ztt?
Old 04-21-2005, 10:28 PM
AmyCroft

Default What do you have against AEBS to defame them?

Originally Posted by Infiniti God
If you dont know about AEBS than your prolly new to racing correct nis350ztt?
What do you have against AEBS to defame them?

The job my friend had is SOLID.

Cheers Amy -
Old 04-21-2005, 10:31 PM
G35cTT

In any case thats why I think forums that are legit are the ones that dont have advertisements/sponsors at all, if they should use one it should be google adwords to stay biased like the one at the top of the site. I'll share my results as soon as I'm done w/ my AEBS build, should be a good can of whoop ***.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:32 PM
Infiniti God
Banned

Default Sgp Racing

Straight man advertising forums are all biased these days you can sense it

Amy I wasnt saying bad about AEBS the moderator claims he doesn't know who AEBS even is, and there new to the game, maybe he's the one thats new to this game.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:36 PM
AmyCroft

Smile Oh

Originally Posted by Infiniti God
Straight man advertising forums are all biased these days you can sense it

Amy I wasnt saying bad about AEBS the moderator claims he doesn't know who AEBS even is, and there new to the game, maybe he's the one thats new to this game.
Oh - Sorry
Old 04-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Infiniti God
Banned

So how much does it cost for a company to buy his way in here? So I can promote some furry dice relabeled

Quick Reply: SGP packages?