Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Tuned the car to supercharged viper killing status

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 12:29 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You could put him on ignore. (click on his user name and then "Add member to ignore list")

BTW, i'm writing that PM right now.
Old 06-23-2005, 03:02 PM
theking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If a shop has to bash other people in an open forum.......
Old 06-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Zexy

I read all these FI threads for research and knowledge.

Speedreamtuning always has some ******** to contribute. Unbelievable.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:45 PM
SpeedDreamTuner

Where do you guys get off? Seriously? Todd spreads nothing but lies and ******** about our shop but comes off as such as kiss *** on this forum you all beleive him. Thats what's unbeleivable.

Now he comes on here and tells such a far fetched story, we call him out, and we're bashing?

Some of you people are simply amazing. Maybe if we had enough time to post 8,000 worthless posts of I blew my motor and heres pics of the new one and tune you'd all like us better.

Sorry you don't like our '********' Zexy but there's a reason we have the customer base we do.

Last edited by SpeedDreamTuner; 06-23-2005 at 06:47 PM.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedDreamTuner
Where do you guys get off? Seriously? Todd spreads nothing but lies and ******** about our shop but comes off as such as kiss *** on this forum you all beleive him. Thats what's unbeleivable.

Now he comes on here and tells such a far fetched story, we call him out, and we're bashing?

Some of you people are simply amazing.
Him and Sharif both gave their sides of the story, both credible, known forum members. Ive watched your attitude in this and other posts get $hittier and $hittier, lose the hot head, it wont get you anywhere around here. You always seem to be making smart a$$ comments, and your maturity level is "simply amazing", and you own a shop? I wouldnt let you change my oil
Old 06-23-2005, 06:52 PM
ZainT

Wow, nicely done. and I thought beating vipers with exhuast was fun.. can't imagine what it's like doing that with them having F/I. I should be there soon enough. Until then, they will just have to wait
Old 06-23-2005, 06:57 PM
SpeedDreamTuner

Being credible on a forum, and being credible in real life are two totally different things. Sorry you don't like my smart *** comments, i'm really not here to please.

Maturity level? Gimme a break man, you can't sit here and read something and know someones maturity level. Your jumping on the bandwagon.

My attitude isn't shitty, maybe you think it is because I don't post a smiley after every sentence? I don't put up with ******** lies, Todd made his bed, he needs to sleep in it. He got called out and you guys are pissed about it. Like I say, maybe if we were vendors, and we were here devoting 100% of our time on this forum, things would change.

Last edited by SpeedDreamTuner; 06-23-2005 at 07:00 PM.
Old 06-23-2005, 07:48 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

speeddreamtuner, when this many people think the same thing, it may be true. You look like you have a bad attitude through my eyes. Now, is there a reason for it? I don't know, and honestly I don't care. If you were mature you would stop the BS between you and Todd. Just don't involve yourself with him and you won't have to deal with his "lies." If you see 350zdcalb is the thread starter, pick another thread. It's a really simple solution to something that isn't very complex.

If you aren't here to please, and you have nothing positive to contribute, what are you here for? To give Todd a hard time?

Well, from the looks of it, your current 80% of your time on the forum is spent harassing Todd, so i'm not sure I would want to see you posting 100% of your time instead of something like 10%.

I don't see a reason for Todd and Sharif to lie...so that leaves in question whether you two made your story up, or if the guy with the Viper made the story up. Honestly, who cares? Todd has 603 SAE corrected rwhp in a 3200lbs. car, that has great midrange and high range power. That's really all that matters. I sincerely hope Todd is giving the Viper owner his respect (by not lying about the race, same with Sharif) and/or that the Viper owner is giving his respect to Todd for winning (and not lying because he was embarassed that a 350Z beat him). I would hate to see either one be untrue. Or, who knows, maybe the actual lie lies in the people posting what the Viper owner supposedly said.

Alberto, for the record, from what I know, he does not own Speed Dreams. If he did he wouldn't have a business for long IMHO. One thing he lacks is the understanding of how you treat potential customers and past customers. Even if you hate one of your potential customers, you should not lash out at them, as you risk what has been displayed here: other potential customers seeing him lashing out and thinking negatively of the shop. YOU are not YOU when you are on these forums posting as an employee of Speed Dreams, you are the BUSINESS. Your actions will reflect how potential customers view your shop and how it conducts business. I usually recommend having two usernames if you want to trashtalk someone so you don't reflect poorly on the business. I'm sure the owner of Speed Dreams would love to see that you act immature and harass a 350Z owner in a public forum and that ~5 people agree with each other about the way you act. I would expect more mature responses from a mid-20 year old.

Anyway, just giving my insight into this. Tired of all of the BS on this forum lately.
Old 06-23-2005, 08:03 PM
bullseye

Being credible on a forum, and being credible in real life are two totally different things. Sorry you don't like my smart *** comments, i'm really not here to please.

Maturity level? Gimme a break man, you can't sit here and read something and know someones maturity level. Your jumping on the bandwagon.

My attitude isn't shitty, maybe you think it is because I don't post a smiley after every sentence? I don't put up with ******** lies, Todd made his bed, he needs to sleep in it. He got called out and you guys are pissed about it. Like I say, maybe if we were vendors, and we were here devoting 100% of our time on this forum, things would change.
Speedy, you made your bed when you decided to own/work at your shop, providing parts, accessories, and services to retail consumers. While the customer is not always right, you'll always get held to a higher standard of courtesy and professionalism. It ain't easy, but it goes with the territory.

All you have in business is your own good name and reputation. You can't trade barbs or call someone out! Always take the high road. No one ever regrets taking the high road.

I have served many thousands of customers in my career, maybe tens of thousands. One thing I learned along the way is it's not always *what* you say, but *how* you say it. I'm not judging you, but by your own admission, you're no diplomat. You seem to come out the Bad Guy after a lot of these interchanges because most folks (reasonably) expect you to be more courteous. To use your terminology, I'd say most consumers expect a more kiss a$$ tone from a retail service provider than what you seem willing to offer. That just rubs some folks the wrong way. (Does that surprise you?)

If you're going to poke someone in the eye, don't be surprised if they flinch.

Thank you for your consideration.
Old 06-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Speed Dreams

I as well do not like this unethical back and forth banter.The majority of members who read through these threads are looking for information pertaining to their vehicles.I for one don't watch soap opera's and do not want to read one here. All though KILL STORIES are fluff/entertainment reading they should be correct for both parties involved.

The issues between todd and my shop should and will be dealt with on a private level,this will be relayed to our tuner ryan as well.

We deal in racing development with employees who are performance drivers as well,this translates to ego issues.

I didn't want to enter this thread to create a pissing match, just to get the facts of this race.

Regardless of this past race I think we should do another and vid it...........

Last edited by Speed Dreams; 06-23-2005 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:11 PM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Some of you people are simply amazing. Maybe if we had enough time to post 8,000 worthless posts of I blew my motor and heres pics of the new one and tune you'd all like us better.

Sorry you don't like our '********' Zexy but there's a reason we have the customer base we do.
ryan...i will say this again, you don't know me well enough to be speaking about me like this...
last week, sharif and i were informed that you almost got your a$$ kicked after running your mouth some time ago to a customer of a certain shop here in town-but you backed down when actually confronted about your trash talking--you obviously haven't learned from that encounter...you have quickly earned a very bad reputation on this forum- and you have made the shop that you represent look horrible

TRIP: you should be ashamed that you have someone like this representing your shop...do you think I ever wanting this to go back and forth this long? or to this extreme? this is ridiculous...i have several times, openly tried to end this/bury the hatchet--every attempt is met by sarcasm and more ego...
do you not realize that by your guy talking trash to me, you have everything to lose- i have nothing to lose-this is a hobby, not my business--i suggest you put a leash on him

RYAN: you and I will talk face to face... you have no right to continue on as you have---as you DON'T KNOW ME...you met me one time, and all you know is what you have heard...
do you want to settle this like high schoolers and go fight by the basketball court? are you really that immature? as much as I'd like to engage in such a resolution, I am a professional and have far too much to lose for someone as insignificant as you! You can see that several members here have voiced their opinion about you...it's not a conspiracy- you have just made yourself look soooo bad and everyone can see it...bite your tongue, if you have something to say-call me and we'll meet face to face, otherwise- just drop it...

this story of the race was not fabricated, and TRIP- I'll be happy to run this guy-have him contact me- I want nothing to do with you or any of your associates
Old 06-23-2005, 10:29 PM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Originally Posted by nis350ztt
Todd has 603 SAE corrected rwhp in a 3200lbs. car, that has great midrange and high range power. That's really all that matters. I sincerely hope Todd is giving the Viper owner his respect (by not lying about the race, same with Sharif) and/or that the Viper owner is giving his respect to Todd for winning (and not lying because he was embarassed that a 350Z beat him). I would hate to see either one be untrue. Or, who knows, maybe the actual lie lies in the people posting what the Viper owner supposedly said.

we tuned to only 14psi this time around and pulled additional timing--we made 529hp and slightly higher torque...this seems to be a better balance for this car--as 1st-3rd gear are much more usable (getting the power to the ground)

again, i will say it...the driver of the viper seemed cool as hell...we spoke briefly...then after we ran our cars, he gave us a thumbs up...this is what racing/cars is all about...i won't get bent out of shape if someone beats me, i'll give them the respect that they deserve for putting in the time/money/ (possible bloodied hands and hard work-like myself) to make their vehicle perform...

we all have REAL problems to deal with on a daily basis- racing is a joy- not an additional stressor

Props to the supercharged viper ...and i'll be anxious to see when you turn up the boost- that thing will be brutal!!!
Old 06-23-2005, 10:58 PM
SpeedDreamTuner

Originally Posted by 350zDCalb
ryan...i will say this again, you don't know me well enough to be speaking about me like this...
Your very dangerous when it comes to wording situations and assuming things happened. However, this is my last exchange with you, period. At least it's mutual, we don't want anything to do with you either, so let's just add each other on eachothers ignore list and be done with this saga.

To the rest, unfortuneatly, we got involved in some petty debates as most of us all have on these forums which when disagreed with left our shop open to criticism. Although, things shouldn't be taken so seriously. Sadly the image being portrayed here isn't even slightly resembling of our reputation in our state with customers. And for that, we openly apologize.

Last edited by SpeedDreamTuner; 06-23-2005 at 11:07 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 04:56 AM
alienx

Your very dangerous when it comes to wording situations and assuming things happened. However, this is my last exchange with you, period. At least it's mutual, we don't want anything to do with you either, so let's just add each other on eachothers ignore list and be done with this saga.

To the rest, unfortuneatly, we got involved in some petty debates as most of us all have on these forums which when disagreed with left our shop open to criticism. Although, things shouldn't be taken so seriously. Sadly the image being portrayed here isn't even slightly resembling of our reputation in our state with customers. And for that, we openly apologize.

Ah, this was very entertaining and insightful.

I know neither one of you (Viper beater and speed shop guy), have no vested interest in your shops or friendships, and recognize that there ARE two sides to every story. But you should be ashamed of yourself. It has been amazing to me that your boss has not stepped in and put a stop to this. What kind of business would allow their employees to drag their reputation through the mud like this!?

It's obviously time for everyone involved to back away and go their separate ways. But the true damage done is obviously to the people that own the speed shop business. Take the high road next time!
Old 06-24-2005, 06:35 AM
Machupo

minus all the soap opera above, I still want to see the race if you can ever set it up, todd -- my goals for my build are similar to yours, a bulletproof safe tune with around 500-525rwhp with plenty of room to bump it up if I ever win the lottery
Old 06-24-2005, 06:27 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by Machupo
minus all the soap opera above, I still want to see the race if you can ever set it up, todd -- my goals for my build are similar to yours, a bulletproof safe tune with around 500-525rwhp with plenty of room to bump it up if I ever win the lottery
Nick, you will be in very good hands...not a problem. Lets see if you can't rack up some nice street wins as well.

We are looking forward to building up your motor, and delivering a powerful and safe tune for you.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:01 PM
G352NV

Man this **** is crazy. Ive been building car,bikes for a long time now. Its always been a hobby of mine. When I see something nice I always gawk at the car/bike. If they are fast I give em props and Im quick to ask what mads they have so I can learn. The thing is, I see this pattern. A LOT of guys with built cars and sportbikes all think their d!ick is bigger then everyone elses. Why cant people not hate soo much! We all love the same stuff!
Old 06-24-2005, 07:08 PM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Originally Posted by G352NV
Man this **** is crazy. Ive been building car,bikes for a long time now. Its always been a hobby of mine. When I see something nice I always gawk at the car/bike. If they are fast I give em props and Im quick to ask what mads they have so I can learn. The thing is, I see this pattern. A LOT of guys with built cars and sportbikes all think their d!ick is bigger then everyone elses. Why cant people not hate soo much! We all love the same stuff!
hahahaha..i'm with you on that one...no need to let one's ego get involved with their car..as you said- it's a hobby--should be fun, enjoyable...not getting bent out of shape if u won/lost a streetrace...

I remember a few years back when the fastest car I had was a CRX with a B16A in it...I have come a long way...but I remind myself to remain humble
Old 06-25-2005, 01:51 AM
Immortal

Todd congrats on a hell-of-a-car and nice kill, I was nearly drooling on my keyboard reading the race ..lol
Sharif I havent been on the forum that long but youv always proven to be very helpfull, thanks alot for your contribution to the forum .

peACE.