Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

VRT - Z Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 12:51 PM
BoOsTedz33TT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vision619
We have yet to "Adverstise" anything except a SFR Kit for sale. And if you are sick of hearing about VRT I would soon stop reading your favorite turbo magazines as well
read the first sentence, we havent advertise anything, except.....lol, thats ADVERTISING~! God, i can see you guys are up to par, wow, you guys made turbo mag, can i have an autograph? I have seen plenty of Z's and g35's that were built puttin down 500+ in turbo, modified...ect, what did you guys think you were the first ?? One of the first turbo Z's in america belonged to a guy named "micheal stewart" had a custom kit, hks B.B turbo's 432hp it was done by jotech motorsports and made modified magazine
http://www.jotechracing.com/html/pro...ctVehicleID=39
look at the date on the dyno 2003, do you them on here, posting "jotech is here, buy a turbo kit, buy a motor, were in turbo mag" See good shops dont advertise, word goes around, Jotech's has had about 15 different cars in turbo, sports compact, SS...ect, and holds the record for the fastest uni-body FWD honda 8.20's in the 1/4, all this with no advertising, look at the back page or front of modified, S.S, turbo....with the nitto scion 500+ with a picture of the owner of jotech. Still they do not advertise, there work speaks for themselve's. How many drag cars do you guys have??????
Old 09-17-2005, 08:59 PM
vision619

Originally Posted by BoOsTedz33TT
read the first sentence, we havent advertise anything, except.....lol, thats ADVERTISING~! God, i can see you guys are up to par, wow, you guys made turbo mag, can i have an autograph? I have seen plenty of Z's and g35's that were built puttin down 500+ in turbo, modified...ect, what did you guys think you were the first ?? One of the first turbo Z's in america belonged to a guy named "micheal stewart" had a custom kit, hks B.B turbo's 432hp it was done by jotech motorsports and made modified magazine
http://www.jotechracing.com/html/pro...ctVehicleID=39
look at the date on the dyno 2003, do you them on here, posting "jotech is here, buy a turbo kit, buy a motor, were in turbo mag" See good shops dont advertise, word goes around, Jotech's has had about 15 different cars in turbo, sports compact, SS...ect, and holds the record for the fastest uni-body FWD honda 8.20's in the 1/4, all this with no advertising, look at the back page or front of modified, S.S, turbo....with the nitto scion 500+ with a picture of the owner of jotech. Still they do not advertise, there work speaks for themselve's. How many drag cars do you guys have??????

Hey man, you might want to consider anger management. Seems like you have allot on your mind. You can flame or bash or whatever you want to all you feel you need to. Whatever makes you feel like a man.This does not change the fact that we will still be building bad a$$ cars. Do you know why? Research. $$$. Time. Effort. Forging relationships with some of the biggest names in the industry. We took our time and did it right. Now I'm not saying we're the best; hell there probably is no "best". But what I am saying is without a doubt, everything you are talking $hit about is based on NOTHING. You don't know us. You haven't test driven or even seen our cars, facility, kits, manufacturing plant etc... You know nothing about us. So you are simply talking $hit because you have nothing better to do. And you know what, that's fine, because the more you talk, the more the word gets around .... so Thank You! Keep up the good work.

PS .. If yo notice i did not mention our comoany name ONCE in this post. We have nothing to prove here cause we've already done it on the track.

PS ... We like to build cars that turn left and right at high rates of speed. We feel focusing on this will alllow us to create the finest product in our categorey instead of trying to dominte all area's of racing.

Last edited by vision619; 09-17-2005 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:12 PM
BoOsTedz33TT

You don't know us. You haven't test driven or even seen our cars, facility, kits, manufacturing plant etc... You know nothing about us.
yeah and neither does anyone else on this forum
Old 09-17-2005, 10:17 PM
BoOsTedz33TT

PS .. If yo notice i did not mention our comoany name ONCE in this post. We have nothing to prove here cause we've already done it on the track.
yeah you didnt you had your cronies do it for you
Old 09-18-2005, 09:11 AM
MIAPLAYA

Bump for an answer from your last thread....you said you tested all available products and vendors and found that this was the best. I'd like to know what kits you ACTUALLY tested and what the results were. And for that matter how exactly you managed to test ALL available kits. How long did it take you to test all these kits exactly.. Turbo kits that is and for that matter ditto for the suspension, sways, brakes, clutch, flywheel, cams, internals, etc.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:03 AM
vision619

For the last 2 years we have taken cars consistently (daily drivers) to the race track and tested them because we believe the only real way you can test a performance car is to take it out on the track.

Hello everyone! WE ARE NISSAN FANS! We love the Z & the G. We want to help us & you to give both cars the ability to compete against Corvette's and Porsche’s on a race track ... not a drag strip, dollar for dollar spent. We are here to help. These are once again guys, daily drivers. If you really want to see if our daily drivers can compete where it counts, on the track, here is our next track event: Sept 30th, Oct 1st & 2nd, 2005 at Button Willow Raceway. Also we were just at Streets of Willow on Friday and saw no one from these boards there.

And you know what MiaPlaya your right, we couldn't have tested every single possible kit out there. Maybe we should discuss with you the kits and equipment you've tested outside these forums, and share experience to help each other as opposed to tearing each other down. This does not make sense. Remember, we're all Nissan fans here. Now I don't know when the last time any of you we out on the track competing against a 996 Twin Turbo or GT3 Porcshe, or a Supercharged Z06 Vette but it was just Friday we were there doing it. And guess what, we never got passed once.

Last edited by vision619; 09-18-2005 at 10:08 AM.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:06 AM
COJ_General

yeah and neither does anyone else on this forum

and that's exactly why they should get their name out so people know.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:10 AM
MIAPLAYA

For the last 2 years we have taken cars consistently (daily drivers) to the race track and tested them because we believe the only real way you can test a performance car is to take it out on the track.

Hello everyone! WE ARE NISSAN FANS! We love the Z & the G. We want to help us & you to give both cars the ability to compete against Corvette's and Porsche’s on a race track ... not a drag strip, dollar for dollar spent. We are here to help. These are once again guys, daily drivers. If you really want to see if our daily drivers can compete where it counts, on the track, here is our next track event: Sept 30th, Oct 1st & 2nd, 2005 at Button Willow Raceway. Also we were just at Streets of Willow on Friday and saw no one from these boards there.

And you know what MiaPlaya your right, we couldn't have tested every single possible kit out there. Maybe we should discuss with you the kits and equipment you've tested outside these forums, and share experience to help each other as opposed to tearing each other down. This does not make sense. Remember, we're all Nissan fans here. Now I don't know when the last time any of you we out on the track competing against a 996 Twin Turbo or GT3 Porcshe, or a Supercharged Z06 Vette but it was just Friday we were there. And guess what, we never got passed once.

Thats fine and I would be happy to do so. But posting info like what you did isn't earning you any Rep points. Don't say you tested EVERYTHING out there. Better to say you tested on products that you chose and they did well.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:20 AM
vision619

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Thats fine and I would be happy to do so. But posting info like what you did isn't earning you any Rep points. Don't say you tested EVERYTHING out there. Better to say you tested on products that you chose and they did well.
No no, we have tested several different products in several different categories. I think I may have used the word "every" a little too loosely. I will make an effort to be more "careful" with the words I use in these forums from here on out. The products that have ended up on our cars are there for very specific reasons.

But seriously, you guys should (or as many as possible) should try and make it out to Button Willow. It's a fun (technical) track and it'll give us all a chance to meet.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:33 AM
MIAPLAYA

No no, we have tested several different products in several different categories. I think I may have used the word "every" a little too loosely. I will make an effort to be more "careful" with the words I use in these forums from here on out. The products that have ended up on our cars are there for very specific reasons.

But seriously, you guys should (or as many as possible) should try and make it out to Button Willow. It's a fun (technical) track and it'll give us all a chance to meet.
I'm sure you have tested several different things but you are right the word every is certainly NOT the one you should be using. I can assure that one of your selections has been bested already. That being the JIC Coilovers. I'm sure you have pulled great lap times but others have seen improvements using a different set up over the JICs. That just one example.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:38 AM
vision619

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
I'm sure you have tested several different things but you are right the word every is certainly NOT the one you should be using. I can assure that one of your selections has been bested already. That being the JIC Coilovers. I'm sure you have pulled great lap times but others have seen improvements using a different set up over the JICs. That just one example.
Yeah we saw an example of that on Friday where one of our drivers was within 4 secs of the track record and he was on Eibachs and Tokico's and he was definitely ahead of the car with JIC's. I'm not the mechanic or engineer, but it's my best guess it really depends on the track your on. I know I see these guys turning boost "down" sometimes on some of these tracks.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:02 AM
kjbalto

Can somebody answer the questions in my previous post from VRT?? I sent you guys a pm a few days ago and you never responded to that either. Please answer the questions in my previous post. Thanks.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:24 AM
vision619

Originally Posted by kjbalto
Can somebody answer the questions in my previous post from VRT?? I sent you guys a pm a few days ago and you never responded to that either. Please answer the questions in my previous post. Thanks.

Hey kjbalto, We're unable to answer any questions about this kit until it's actually being sold to the public as it is still considered a "prototype". I promise as soon as we can post numbers and info I will get it up here ASAP. Trust me; we can't wait to put that info up here for you guys. It's an AWESOME kit. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Sorry about not getting back to you sooner.

Last edited by vision619; 09-18-2005 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:59 AM
weslutes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of dyno do you use?
What engine management do you guys have experience with?
What other tools and guages do you use to tune?
Old 09-18-2005, 12:08 PM
vision619

Originally Posted by weslutes
What kind of dyno do you use?
What engine management do you guys have experience with?
What other tools and guages do you use to tune?
The administrators have asked us (in a PM) to not to get too specif in terms of info on our products (especially our website) until we become a sponsor. We've sent 2 inquiries to 2 different administrators about becoming a sponsor and are simply awaiting a response. As soon as this happens, I will be more than willing to answer any questions I can. We just don't want to cause any problems here.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:54 PM
BoOsTedz33TT

Originally Posted by COJ_General
and that's exactly why they should get their name out so people know.
so they know what, two things....they build great cars or are a total rip off, look at there site, they wont even give you a price, unless you email them, to me its a bunch of guys, plotting to get rich, and overcharge people for labor,
if you in texas and want a built motor that will make 600hp go to www.jotechracing.com or www.sgpracing.com they are the best, grd included if you in illinoise...TOP TUNERS
Old 09-18-2005, 07:41 PM
vision619

a total rip off, look at there site, they wont even give you a price, unless you email them, to me its a bunch of guys, plotting to get rich, and overcharge people for labor,
Out of curiosity what do you base this theory off of? We can't post prices because every job we do is so custom there would be no way to post a specific price. For instance, you might get a better deal on an AP Racing kit if you go with a full engine build. I would be more leery of shops that post prices. I guarantee when you walk in that shop YOU WILL NOT PAY what you saw on their website. There are just too many variables.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:19 AM
kjbalto

How long before we can hear updates on the JWT kit? Most people are getting sick of waiting this long. JWT has promised the kit will be released almost 2 years ago already. They just keep pushing it back. Just release the kit without carb and make people happy.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:34 AM
BoOsTedz33TT

Hey kjbalto, We're unable to answer any questions about this kit until it's actually being sold to the public as it is still considered a "prototype".
"prototype"=guinea pig
Old 09-19-2005, 06:40 AM
vision619

"prototype"=guinea pig

I can't talk much about the kit but i can say; it is <<<<FAR>>>> from the "Guinea Pig" stage.

Last edited by vision619; 09-19-2005 at 06:44 AM.

Quick Reply: VRT - Z Roadster