Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Beware Of Turbonetics

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 03:35 PM
1 2 NV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackStevo8
Holy sh*t, is MIAPLAYA Reggie's left nut??? Everytime he posts he's like

"Reggie didnt get to work yet"
"Reggie is in the bathroom"
"Reggie is in a meeting"
"Reggie is smoking a cigarette"

I just dont get why your up his a*s all the time.

Wow, I am glad I don't need to use you for customer service!
You should just quit, all your doing is digging yourself a grave. Mia is trying to help but your too worried about coming off like an *** to realize it. You have put everyone one here on the offensive because of the way you come off. Have you ever heard the old saying, you can catch more flies with honey?
Old 03-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Midnyte

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
BTW a lot of these "know nothing hacks" were able to install their kit on jackstands in their garage while you in all your turbo wisdom and shop with tons of builds had a problem. But yeah I guess them knowing nothing and not having a single problem you described is just a result of being hacks
...actually...outside in the parking lot of my appartment complex with simple hand tools
Old 03-20-2006, 03:39 PM
BlackStevo8
Banned

Originally Posted by 1 2 NV
Wow, I am glad I don't need to use you for customer service!
You should just quit, all your doing is digging yourself a grave. Mia is trying to help but your too worried about coming off like an *** to realize it. You have put everyone one here on the offensive because of the way you come off. Have you ever heard the old saying, you can catch more flies with honey?

dUDE, No one on here was buying parts from me before this conversation, I dont do alot of Z/G stuff. And MIA isnt trying to do anything but give me a hard time.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:45 PM
booger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talking about shooting them selves in the foot .
Attached Thumbnails Beware Of Turbonetics-wwwioi.jpg  
Old 03-20-2006, 03:46 PM
1 2 NV

dUDE, No one on here was buying parts from me before this conversation, I dont do alot of Z/G stuff. And MIA isnt trying to do anything but give me a hard time.

"I dont do alot of Z/G stuff" Maybe that is the problem? And do you think you are going to attract any business by acting in an unprofessional manner?
Old 03-20-2006, 04:02 PM
BlackStevo8
Banned

Originally Posted by 1 2 NV
"I dont do alot of Z/G stuff" Maybe that is the problem? And do you think you are going to attract any business by acting in an unprofessional manner?

OMG, please stop, just stop posting in this thread.
Old 03-20-2006, 04:16 PM
one350zfan

OMG, please stop, just stop posting in this thread.
Well, we could stop it one way. Sell me the kit. Hell, I'll take the broken v clamps. Bought it for 4600 right? I got 3750 right now! Send me a pm. If I don't hear from you I'll assume the kits not that bad! Got to keep up with all these turbonetics kits in Tampa. I know Leaky's your customer so see if he wants to sell so he can go Greddy. I ain't scared of rust!
Old 03-20-2006, 04:33 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by booger
Talking about shooting them selves in the foot .
Can I get fries with that?
Old 03-20-2006, 08:50 PM
blk180sx

It's now time for me to chime in on this situation. Believe it or not I'm actually on this board quite often through out the day. I just like to stay under the radar. Because just like this situation it always end up being a huge he said, she said battle. But unfortunately I cant stay under the radar after reading what Steven and Leaky have been saying here. Not only has Steven been unprofessional but he and Leaky have been telling half truths.

For those of you that are interested this is what REALLY happened.

In Dec 05 Steven from No Limit called me and informed me that the bellow on one of his customers pipes broke. Steven was in a hurry and wanted a pipe sent out A.S.A.P. Now lets think about this for a second. Name one company that you can call and say, Your part broke send out another part A.S.A.P. Turbonetics protocol would be to get the part back, inspect it, then repair and or replace it. If my T.V. broke I couldnt call Sony and tell them to just send me another one without sending it back for them to inspect it. With that said here is a copy of our Warranty.

"Warranty: TURBONETICS products are backed by the turbocharger industry's first and only "No Fault/ No-Hassle" warranty program. TURBONETICS will repair or replace, at our expense and TURBONETICS/SPEARCO products that fail, including products used in racing or competition applications, for a period of one year from the orginal date of purchase. Warranty is limited to TURBONETICS products and does not include progressive or subsequential damage and does not cover removal or installation labor or associated parts. Call for approval, WARRANTY (Inspection Authorization) tracking number and shipping call tag prior to sending the product to TURBONETICS. Our customer service representative will provide packing and shipping instructions."

So to help Steven out and go the extra mile I asked Steven to send me a picture of the pipe. And once I got the pic I would send him a new pipe priority overnight. I'm think that this a great gesture on my part. He wouldnt have to wait until I got his old pipe back. All he would have to do is take a picture of the pipe and email it to me. Is this so hard to do? If I've learned one thing from dealing with people like Steven and Leaky is that some people will never be happy no matter what you do. And its people like them who ruin it for everyone. So Steven sent the picture over via email and I upheld my end of the deal and sent him a new one out priority.

Two weeks ago Steven calls me and says hey man its Steven from No-Limit. Do you remember me? I'm thinking for a sec and then I remember he was the guy that I helped out in December with that pipe. Then I remember MIA asking me about him. And I honestly didnt remember him when MIA was asking me about him. I talk to over a hundred people a day. Steven then says he man whats up with your pipes. My customer pipes are rusting. I then say I have never heard of anyones pipes rusting. Are you sure its not from the road salt that you guys have out there. He then gets offended and says man this guy never drives his car. I'm thinking to myself really? Thats weird. He then says that he broke a v-band clamp. I said, really?

Steven then says hold on a sec let me let you talk to him. The guy (Leaky) then lays into me saying that this kit sucked since day one. Saying that he has fitment issues, pipes rubbing, rusting and v-band clamps breaking. I tell him that I'm surpised about the fitment issues. Out of all the kits that we have sold dont you think that other people would be having the with fitment issues. I then said, I'm curious how this kit is fitting on your car. Can you take some pics when the problem spots are so I can check it out? It kinda hard to know what he talking about without seeing it with your own eyes. He said ok. Then I asked him what about the v-band clamp. He said never mind the clamp I sourced it else where cause your clamps are cheap. I NEVER asked him to take a picture of a v-band clamp. Then he put Steven back on the phone. And I asked him was there anything else I could help them with. Steven said no. End of conversation........

So with all that said. If you want a v-band clamp all you gotta do is ask. It just sucks that you have to resort to being immature internet thugs. So please stop the name calling and if you would like a clamp, I wont hold this against you. I would be glad to send you one. I still have your address on file Steven. Just let me know what size clamp you would like.

Reggie Wynn
Turbonetics Inc.

Last edited by blk180sx; 03-20-2006 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:58 PM
zman1910

Good post Reggie....just for that I will consider buying a TN kit(the stage 1.5 kit that is).....
Old 03-20-2006, 09:17 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by zman1910
Good post Reggie....just for that I will consider buying a TN kit(the stage 1.5 kit that is).....
what happened to the APS TT?
Old 03-20-2006, 09:40 PM
zman1910

Originally Posted by Gman2004
what happened to the APS TT?
What do you mean exactly?

More than anything I am heavily looking into the JWT setup, but I am not comfortable running it the way it is. I will be upgrading the injectors and have a fuel return for my own piece of mind. I will probably switch out the EMS as well for either a Unichip or UTEC...

Last edited by zman1910; 03-20-2006 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:43 PM
nissansource

damnit I ran outa frosted flakes
Old 03-20-2006, 09:44 PM
nissansource

this reminds me i need a new AC line
Old 03-20-2006, 10:08 PM
myZter
PREMIER MEM.FTW

maybe since the turbo cost alot they expected everything to be perfect and when your soo happy about something and it goes wrong its does **** you off really bad.. so everyone will get there parts they need and lets squash this.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:19 AM
Peking

Originally Posted by blk180sx
It's now time for me to chime in on this situation. Believe it or not I'm actually on this board quite often through out the day. I just like to stay under the radar. Because just like this situation it always end up being a huge he said, she said battle. But unfortunately I cant stay under the radar after reading what Steven and Leaky have been saying here. Not only has Steven been unprofessional but he and Leaky have been telling half truths.

For those of you that are interested this is what REALLY happened.

In Dec 05 Steven from No Limit called me and informed me that the bellow on one of his customers pipes broke. Steven was in a hurry and wanted a pipe sent out A.S.A.P. Now lets think about this for a second. Name one company that you can call and say, Your part broke send out another part A.S.A.P. Turbonetics protocol would be to get the part back, inspect it, then repair and or replace it. If my T.V. broke I couldnt call Sony and tell them to just send me another one without sending it back for them to inspect it. With that said here is a copy of our Warranty.

"Warranty: TURBONETICS products are backed by the turbocharger industry's first and only "No Fault/ No-Hassle" warranty program. TURBONETICS will repair or replace, at our expense and TURBONETICS/SPEARCO products that fail, including products used in racing or competition applications, for a period of one year from the orginal date of purchase. Warranty is limited to TURBONETICS products and does not include progressive or subsequential damage and does not cover removal or installation labor or associated parts. Call for approval, WARRANTY (Inspection Authorization) tracking number and shipping call tag prior to sending the product to TURBONETICS. Our customer service representative will provide packing and shipping instructions."

So to help Steven out and go the extra mile I asked Steven to send me a picture of the pipe. And once I got the pic I would send him a new pipe priority overnight. I'm think that this a great gesture on my part. He wouldnt have to wait until I got his old pipe back. All he would have to do is take a picture of the pipe and email it to me. Is this so hard to do? If I've learned one thing from dealing with people like Steven and Leaky is that some people will never be happy no matter what you do. And its people like them who ruin it for everyone. So Steven sent the picture over via email and I upheld my end of the deal and sent him a new one out priority.

Two weeks ago Steven calls me and says hey man its Steven from No-Limit. Do you remember me? I'm thinking for a sec and then I remember he was the guy that I helped out in December with that pipe. Then I remember MIA asking me about him. And I honestly didnt remember him when MIA was asking me about him. I talk to over a hundred people a day. Steven then says he man whats up with your pipes. My customer pipes are rusting. I then say I have never heard of anyones pipes rusting. Are you sure its not from the road salt that you guys have out there. He then gets offended and says man this guy never drives his car. I'm thinking to myself really? Thats weird. He then says that he broke a v-band clamp. I said, really?

Steven then says hold on a sec let me let you talk to him. The guy (Leaky) then lays into me saying that this kit sucked since day one. Saying that he has fitment issues, pipes rubbing, rusting and v-band clamps breaking. I tell him that I'm surpised about the fitment issues. Out of all the kits that we have sold dont you think that other people would be having the with fitment issues. I then said, I'm curious how this kit is fitting on your car. Can you take some pics when the problem spots are so I can check it out? It kinda hard to know what he talking about without seeing it with your own eyes. He said ok. Then I asked him what about the v-band clamp. He said never mind the clamp I sourced it else where cause your clamps are cheap. I NEVER asked him to take a picture of a v-band clamp. Then he put Steven back on the phone. And I asked him was there anything else I could help them with. Steven said no. End of conversation........

So with all that said. If you want a v-band clamp all you gotta do is ask. It just sucks that you have to resort to being immature internet thugs. So please stop the name calling and if you would like a clamp, I wont hold this against you. I would be glad to send you one. I still have your address on file Steven. Just let me know what size clamp you would like.

Reggie Wynn
Turbonetics Inc.

Well there you go.
Old 03-21-2006, 03:51 AM
chimmike

If I was Reggie I'd have told you to go jump in those geysers in Yellowstone........but luckily for you, I'm not.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:17 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by zman1910
What do you mean exactly?

More than anything I am heavily looking into the JWT setup, but I am not comfortable running it the way it is. I will be upgrading the injectors and have a fuel return for my own piece of mind. I will probably switch out the EMS as well for either a Unichip or UTEC...
Maybe I am confusing you with someone else. There was a Zman something in FL that used to have a APS ST and was getting an APS TT.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:08 AM
tig488

you TN guys are lucky. great customer service speaks volumes.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:09 AM
taurran

Originally Posted by myZter
maybe since the turbo cost alot they expected everything to be perfect and when your soo happy about something and it goes wrong its does **** you off really bad.. so everyone will get there parts they need and lets squash this.
That's not realistic in the realm of FI. I don't care which kit you have, or how quality and complete its components are, there will ALWAYS be small problems and annoyances no matter how great the setup is. That is the nature of it.

Quick Reply: Beware Of Turbonetics