Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Have you guys seen Zivman's new plates?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 07:23 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Turbo Kit debates are funny around here..

its amazing the hate between TN and APS... and how heated they become.. so amazing that APS people hang out on one board and TN people hang out on another board. Wrong or Right.. props to Zivman for holding his own though he is outnumbered... it appears all the APS owners are about 5 paces behind having his back.. ready to run.. but still there in the shadows .. lol

also everytime someone says JWT.. everyone says they are working for VRT

the only camp that seem to be quiet is Greddy and PE
Old 07-20-2006, 07:36 AM
Gman2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
the only camp that seem to be quiet is Greddy and PE
Hahaha. I've stopped getting in these dumb **** debates. Let everyone else talk about how big their d!cks are. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I am happy with my set up, as I am sure everyone else is happy with theirs.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:07 AM
BrianLG35C

Wrong or Right.. props to Zivman for holding his own though he is outnumbered... it appears all the APS owners are about 5 paces behind having his back.. ready to run.. but still there in the shadows .. lol
I'm here and not running? Zivman makes a lot of good points and has a right to his opinion. I don't take it that he's bad mouthing TN owners at all. He's just very confident in his decision to go with APS and is happy to share the reasons why. What's the big deal? If you don't like it, don't read his posts.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:12 AM
BawlZTT

Originally Posted by taurran
Believe what you will, but it's the truth. However, if you believe the only difference in the two kits is the turbo(s) and the manifolds, I'd suggest "seeing" both kits again.

By the way, it's spelled "asinine"...

taurran (has seen both TT and ST kits in person)
Are you a spelling bee champ or english teacher? Who gives a ratz ***, childish blow, stay on subject please.

Tell me what parts are different in quality? Please be specific?
Old 07-20-2006, 08:13 AM
doug

Originally Posted by BrianLG35C
I'm here and not running? Zivman makes a lot of good points and has a right to his opinion. I don't take it that he's bad mouthing TN owners at all. He's just very confident in his decision to go with APS and is happy to share the reasons why. What's the big deal? If you don't like it, don't read his posts.
no.. he pretty much puts down TN.. not that i care.. i don't own either kit.. but yeah.. he does put down TN in his posts
Old 07-20-2006, 08:14 AM
BawlZTT

Originally Posted by Gman2004
Hahaha. I've stopped getting in these dumb **** debates. Let everyone else talk about how big their d!cks are. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I am happy with my set up, as I am sure everyone else is happy with theirs.

Exactly, I don't care what kit anyone has, but when people start BSing wrong info, my fellow Z owners will make wrong decisions and I don;t want that to happen.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:39 AM
bigbri

AMEN BROTHA.... You PIMPIN DA B I T C HS this weekend in the ATL???
Old 07-20-2006, 08:43 AM
overZealous1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BawlZTT
Exactly, I don't care what kit anyone has, but when people start BSing wrong info, my fellow Z owners will make wrong decisions and I don;t want that to happen.

this is my main concern!!! he has been making comparisons of my product to aps stuff without a full understanding of mine and giving false information about mine. like the statement a page back, where we run 2.5" for the first 12-24" of the exhaust!! i try not to read his posts, but i have to sometimes to make sure he is not saying things that are incorrect about my parts and costing me sales!!
it is one thing to post an opinion if someone has one, but to start arguing with a sponsor about their product that they really are not familiar with and for a company he claims does not pay him for it, is abit over the top in my opinion.
i will put either of my exhausts against aps any day of the week. again, not trying to bash aps at all, they have good stuff and know what they are doing, but so do i.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:06 AM
doug

sometimes Zivman does more negative advertising for APS than positive
Old 07-20-2006, 09:07 AM
BrianLG35C

Sorry for the off topic question but...your 3" exhaust includes 3" or 2.5" test pipes?
Old 07-20-2006, 09:16 AM
overZealous1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BrianLG35C
Sorry for the off topic question but...your 3" exhaust includes 3" or 2.5" test pipes?
pm sent. btw, so everyone reads it, 3" from the flange! not 2.5"
Old 07-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by bigbri
AMEN BROTHA.... You PIMPIN DA B I T C HS this weekend in the ATL???
**** yeah! I am leaving in a couple of hours. I might check out the clubs in Hotlanta. To bad you won't be there. It would be cool to meet up and party with ya! Especially in Hotlanta!
Old 07-20-2006, 10:31 AM
bigbri

**** yeah! I am leaving in a couple of hours. I might check out the clubs in Hotlanta. To bad you won't be there. It would be cool to meet up and party with ya! Especially in Hotlanta!
I was going to go....but then some Shi t came up....take pics for me..and we will all meet someday....
Old 07-20-2006, 10:32 AM
doug

be sure to wear your Iron Brief
Old 07-20-2006, 03:19 PM
chimmike

also everytime someone says JWT.. everyone says they are working for VRT

JWT doesn't work for VRT, it's the other way around. JWT could choose to endorse almost any SoCal shop they want....they've found a working relationship with VRT. And while VRT may come off as, uh, *******ish sometimes, they're knowledgeable, passionate, and build real, powerful, reliable cars with JWT's awesome kit and Clark and Jim's excellent tuning abilities.

BTW overZealous, I'd be happy to test out a reverse Y 2.5" dual setup on my TN if you ever feel generous
Old 07-20-2006, 03:39 PM
doug

Originally Posted by chimmike
JWT doesn't work for VRT, it's the other way around. JWT could choose to endorse almost any SoCal shop they want....they've found a working relationship with VRT. And while VRT may come off as, uh, *******ish sometimes, they're knowledgeable, passionate, and build real, powerful, reliable cars with JWT's awesome kit and Clark and Jim's excellent tuning abilities.

BTW overZealous, I'd be happy to test out a reverse Y 2.5" dual setup on my TN if you ever feel generous
what i was saying.. everytime a poster recommends a JWT Turbo Kit.. they get accused of working for VRT
Old 07-20-2006, 03:45 PM
chimmike

JWT sponsored one of my old cars, and Clark is a really great guy that will take time out of his day to talk tech with you. And, i consider myself more knowledgeable than many, but when he starts talking, I feel like a kindergartener.........his depth of knowledge on so many levels and different areas is startling. If I had the money to, I'd ship my car out to them to let 'em build me a monster as well.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:47 PM
tig488

jorge, dont forget the pink pony!
Old 07-20-2006, 03:49 PM
doug

Originally Posted by chimmike
JWT sponsored one of my old cars, and Clark is a really great guy that will take time out of his day to talk tech with you. And, i consider myself more knowledgeable than many, but when he starts talking, I feel like a kindergartener.........his depth of knowledge on so many levels and different areas is startling. If I had the money to, I'd ship my car out to them to let 'em build me a monster as well.
nevermind.. i lost you
Old 07-20-2006, 03:54 PM
chimmike

naw you didn't, i know what you were saying. you're just dense, that's all

Quick Reply: Have you guys seen Zivman's new plates?