Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Have you guys seen Zivman's new plates?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 08:13 AM
BrianLG35C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gman2004
The shop is amazing! Even the front office is nice!

Ephedrine was banned for use in fat burners/diet aids, but can still be bought seperately. I buy plain ephedrine and take it with a 200mg caffine pill and a 300mg aspirin. If someone where to bottle all 3 ingredients and sell it would be illegal. It's called an ECA stack and it increases your metobolism by 10%. Good chit!

http://www.netnutri.com/browse.cfm/4...rine&ovtac=PPC
Yes, I work in the vitamin industry and I'm familiar with fat burners with ephedrine but didn't know you could buy it separately. Thanks Jorge I ordered some, I've been in withdrawal without it for so long.

Last edited by BrianLG35C; 07-21-2006 at 08:24 AM.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:32 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by BrianLG35C
Thanks Jorge I ordered some, I've been in withdrawal without it for so long.
I love the stuff. My days go by so quick when I take them. And unlike the fat burners on the market, the ECA stack works.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:24 AM
overZealous1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zivman
APS puts quite a bit of R&D into their products. I switched from the cast dumps and 2.5" tests to the big pipes and had a noticable increase in spool times and saw boost rise about .5 - 1 lb at peak and at redline. I am really wanting this back and forth about your exhaust to end. My only point was that you are choking the exhaust through 2.5" piping at the most critical point. Comparing running your exhaust with the 2.5" flange is not comparable IMO to the turbo outlets. Like I said, as the exhaust leaves the turbo, the gass is sitll expanding and the reason I feel the APS big pipes are the better solution.

Like I said, go push your exhaust on all the greddy owners and the handful of JWT owners. You should be able to turn a profit on those.

I still have my cast dumps sitting in my shop if you want to send me a 2.5" setup to dyno against my current exhaust system. If it makes less power, you cover all costs including to send back. If it makes more power, I'll send you the money for the exhaust - I don't even care about the sound or the look of the exhaust, if it proves itself on my car I will buy it.
i must say i have an issue with sending a $1500 exhaust to ya under the current conditions. to bad you didn't live closer, then i could make sure there was no tom-foolery. we may be able to work something out though. i'll keep ya posted.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:28 AM
BrianLG35C

Originally Posted by overZealous1
i must say i have an issue with sending a $1500 exhaust to ya under the current conditions. to bad you didn't live closer, then i could make sure there was no tom-foolery. we may be able to work something out though. i'll keep ya posted.
I'd love see this work out. Would make my decision a lot easier. It seems to me Zivman is a standup guy and would do exactly what he says.

Last edited by BrianLG35C; 07-21-2006 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-22-2006, 04:40 PM
ht4

Originally Posted by taurran
Something I heard from nowhere in particular, and I was interested in Zivman's response. Then again, this is nothing I would own up to personally if I were him, so I expected total denial. Of course nothing can be proven by either party in the context of this forum thread, so take it as you will.
I've been watching this thread for quite some time without saying anything -- mainly because these TN v. APS threads have gotten very old... but this statement really ticks me off.

Taurran, I understand that you like TN and that, for some reason which I do not understand, you hate APS. Fine. You are entitled to your opinion whether I agree with it or not. But your little game of misdirection is just outrageous -- it makes it look like you can't meet Zivman's arguments, so you question his motives and attack his credibility without any facts to back it up. When you were called on your false statement, you called Zivman a liar. That's just low. Argue the merits of your position or don't say anything.

Personally, I think you owe Zivman an apology.