Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

New Video-G35 at Spring Mountain and Willow Springs

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Eagle1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by scotts300
Eagle 1! Long time no see! We have BOTH built up the bottoms of our engines, and have yet to play with the exotics together! Remember this day?

http://www.g-owners.com/article_imag...gs_Raceway.wmv

That was me in the 300, and my first time to Big Willow! I'm loving what you've done with the car, I've followed your updates on here from the start. I hope to "catch" you at Big Willow or Buttonwillow sometime this summer! Enjoy the ride! *thumbs up*

Scott
HI Scott! You bet I remember. You totally cooked those tires to the cords on that session, but baby did that turbo on your car PULL! We just whooshed through the traffic and had a blast. What a fun session that was. Only it was about 106 F temp that day and with a three layer nomex suit you finish feeling like a griddle cake.....sheesh it was hot. I've done several race driver schools and lots of days on the track since then, in no small part to the fun of that and many other days, as well as the good sportsmanship and comraderie of so many terrific enthusiasts out there running their cars. I just love that 300TT you have, and your driving too. All good fun. Hope to see you out there again soon!

I just got back to Tokyo and internet access, should be back in the States by midweek, then business in Chicago and hopefully on to the CalSpeedway Saturday morning. Really need a speed fix about now!

Cheers.
Ed
Old 05-13-2006, 06:06 AM
mraturbo
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Eagle1
HI Scott! You bet I remember. You totally cooked those tires to the cords on that session, but baby did that turbo on your car PULL! We just whooshed through the traffic and had a blast. What a fun session that was. Only it was about 106 F temp that day and with a three layer nomex suit you finish feeling like a griddle cake.....sheesh it was hot. I've done several race driver schools and lots of days on the track since then, in no small part to the fun of that and many other days, as well as the good sportsmanship and comraderie of so many terrific enthusiasts out there running their cars. I just love that 300TT you have, and your driving too. All good fun. Hope to see you out there again soon!

I just got back to Tokyo and internet access, should be back in the States by midweek, then business in Chicago and hopefully on to the CalSpeedway Saturday morning. Really need a speed fix about now!

Cheers.
Ed
Does he have a Z32? What kind of 300TT? Glad to hear from you again Ed.

M
Old 08-10-2006, 10:21 AM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mraturbo
Does he have a Z32? What kind of 300TT? Glad to hear from you again Ed.

M
Wow - just saw this reply! I DO have a Z32. 1994 Z32 TT, now with a built bottom end, JWT cams, custom manis, JWTSp700 turbos, etc., etc. Ed and I had a hoot that day. =)

SS
Old 08-10-2006, 02:38 PM
mraturbo
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scotts300
Wow - just saw this reply! I DO have a Z32. 1994 Z32 TT, now with a built bottom end, JWT cams, custom manis, JWTSp700 turbos, etc., etc. Ed and I had a hoot that day. =)

SS
You only blew us off for Months LOL.

We are going to Button Willow with Speedventure to race Friday...

Peace

M