Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Turbonetics Leaking Oil Seal List

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 07:02 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Its too bad you are too ignorant to know that.
its too bad you can't stop yourself from posting in a TN thread or posting TN information though you don't work for them
Old 06-04-2007, 07:04 PM
MIAPLAYA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
I call it like i see it.. and quite frankly there is no drama here.. its only drama if YOU start it..

again as i said.. had this thread not been posted.. no one would have given a **** about these poor guys who already tried to get something done..

do you need glasses? did you read the thread? did you see how many people said they don't know what to do now? because they can't get help and they are lost?
Right, you have started more drama in the last month then every other troll on this board combined. Turbonetics has been working on a wet bearing for this kit for quite some time now. Meant to fix this exact issue. All you do is start drama.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:06 PM
MIAPLAYA

its too bad you can't stop yourself from posting in a TN thread or posting TN information though you don't work for them
Or posting in plenty of other threads sharing information and helping people regardless of what they have done to their car. Turbonetics kit or N/A some of us help everyone. What do you do besides start problems?
Old 06-04-2007, 07:06 PM
doug

Right, you have started more drama in the last month then every other troll on this board combined. Turbonetics has been working on a wet bearing for this kit for quite some time now. Meant to fix this exact issue. All you do is start drama.
is troll like a catch all phrase for everyone to make someone feel bad? lol you guys are amazing.. if you also noticed i have been a member of this board longer than you are.. so the whole troll thing doesn't really work.. find another label to personally insult me.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:08 PM
doug

What do you do besides start problems?
i don't know.. maybe that IS all i do.. but obviously your attempt to contact upper mangement doesn't have enough evidence to get rid of me eh?
Old 06-04-2007, 07:08 PM
MIAPLAYA

is troll like a catch all phrase for everyone to make someone feel bad? lol you guys are amazing.. if you also noticed i have been a member of this board longer than you are.. so the whole troll thing doesn't really work.. find another label to personally insult me.
Oh excuse me I didn't realize your join date was a status symbol for you. Thats not pathetic...
Old 06-04-2007, 07:12 PM
doug

Oh excuse me I didn't realize your join date was a status symbol for you. Thats not pathetic...
it was an explanation for your troll comment, do you know what a troll is? well let me tell you.. its a person who recently joins a web forum to cause trouble, obviously i can't be a troll i have been here longer than you
Old 06-04-2007, 07:15 PM
redline350ZZ

Guys can you take it to PM please.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:49 PM
taurran

it was an explanation for your troll comment, do you know what a troll is? well let me tell you.. its a person who recently joins a web forum to cause trouble, obviously i can't be a troll i have been here longer than you
Not true. It's actually a term "trolling", which refers to the act of dropping posts or comments with the intent of instigating arguments, or getting people to "bite". You know, just like trolling for a fish, you throw the bait out there and hope for something to happen.

That's exactly your purpose on these forums. You throw out these short inflamatory comments with intent to incite a debate or argument. Look at half the threads you've posted on in these forums. You're pretty transparent because everyone I know sees you exactly as that - a "troll" (person that trolls for arguments).

It has nothing to do with the time you've been on a forum. Someone can be a "troll" on a board for years if the admins don't take action (like on these forums).
Old 06-04-2007, 07:56 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Old 06-04-2007, 08:01 PM
redline350ZZ

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

lol, me too but if there is a chance to get the Turbo repaired for something other than about 1100 dollars I am going to hope.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:01 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by redline350ZZ
Guys can you take it to PM please.

id normally say that but this is too much fun to read

in any case... Doug btw on the customer service issue.. i dunno exactly all teh detail but i must say the one time i used their customer service(re: their methanol kit), with out getting a hold of Robert of at the time knowing ED, i had ZERO issues dealing with them...
Old 06-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
id normally say that but this is too much fun to read

in any case... Doug btw on the customer service issue.. i dunno exactly all teh detail but i must say the one time i used their customer service(re: their methanol kit), with out getting a hold of Robert of at the time knowing ED, i had ZERO issues dealing with them...
Hey Thanks Quick, Yes Regg is working on something as we type but the details will be further explained as to what will be the best way to do this. I will either post the results or pass them to Mia.......
Old 06-04-2007, 09:41 PM
solidsnake

Originally Posted by Ed 718
Hey Thanks Quick, Yes Regg is working on something as we type but the details will be further explained as to what will be the best way to do this. I will either post the results or pass them to Mia.......

Old 06-05-2007, 02:23 AM
doug

Originally Posted by taurran
Not true. It's actually a term "trolling", which refers to the act of dropping posts or comments with the intent of instigating arguments, or getting people to "bite". You know, just like trolling for a fish, you throw the bait out there and hope for something to happen.

That's exactly your purpose on these forums. You throw out these short inflamatory comments with intent to incite a debate or argument. Look at half the threads you've posted on in these forums. You're pretty transparent because everyone I know sees you exactly as that - a "troll" (person that trolls for arguments).

It has nothing to do with the time you've been on a forum. Someone can be a "troll" on a board for years if the admins don't take action (like on these forums).
interesting... same could be said for you Craig, the only time you post positive is when it has something to do with TN.. otherwise you are confrontational and very agressively rude. Sometimes i see your posts and it brings a tear to my eye that someone could be so angry
Old 06-05-2007, 03:27 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

i thought a troll was a little monster who lived under a bridge, which would fit dougs description exactly...
Old 06-05-2007, 05:01 AM
doug

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
i thought a troll was a little monster who lived under a bridge, which would fit dougs description exactly...
being that i am 6'3.. that whole little monster thing doesn't work.. oh BTW.. i have 3 questions for you before you can cross over the bridge
Old 06-05-2007, 05:20 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

shoot!! i love questions

i think you are chris' evil twin
Old 06-05-2007, 05:39 AM
doug

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
shoot!! i love questions

i think you are chris' evil twin