Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 02:04 PM
stormcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gothchick
+1000

A nuthugging choir boy~ Lol! :-)
don't be hatin' because you got called out about your bogus posts! *lol*

LITHIUM anyone?
Old 06-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by FutureTTz
RudeG FTW!!! Enough said after that post...I've just been innocently reading each and every post...I have no comments to make about VRT as I have no prior experiences with them...I will say that although the claims need to be backed up, its becoming more and more obvious that all thats being said COULD be true...With each and every customer who has had these issues its even clearer that evidence doesn't need to be shown...I only wish that everyone who has bought parts could pull them off to see whether or not they were originally used...Its ashame that many of them will never realize they didn't get what they paid for...As for Navygolf - I cant believe you put yourself in this position...You have taken on the role of being the lawyer/defendant of VRT...You may not even realize it, but you've decided to ignore any all complaints which in turn means your defending them...
Lastly, I can understand not wanting to bother checking up on the replica kit issue any more as its been over for a good amount of time...And this thread is about VRT and not about you...But you have to admit that your opinion has been put in question thanks to your accidental shady doings...So how difficult would it be to have it checked out as others have already stated? When asked where you bought the kit, you said "I THINK" xyz company...You think? Bro lets be serious...You cant remember where you bought a couple thousand dollar body kit? I remember where I bought a pack of gum when I was 11 years old and you cant remember a few thousand $$ purchase of a kit? Sounds to me like you dont want anyone contacting that vendor to find out what and if you actually purchased from them...Im not making any allegations, just letting you know what it looks like from the outside looking in...Ill now go back to just reading, unless i have the desire to add to this insane thread later down the road...
I did not ignore, at least that was not my intention. Sorry if it came across that way, second time I have apologized for that. I am not unreasonable here, I said it before and I will say it again, if someone has some tangible proof then I will go to MrA and see what I can find out. I will post up whatever I can! I do not have a problem with doing that. I know people will say, "I told you so." and that is fine, I can admit when I am wrong and would do that if someone can prove it to me.

You are right about the kit, it has been a long time and this thread is about VRT! I again, apologize for not remembering where the kit was from, I guess some people remember things and others just dont. I do not know where the receipt is, sorry! I will keep better track in the future, I have learned my lessson here. BELIEVE ME!!!

I appreciate your candor in this matter and your input! I think if everyone could be respectful then things would go better. And again, I know I get a little heated sometimes and I am sorry for that and did not, nor do I, mean fuel any fires by getting heated!
Old 06-28-2007, 02:10 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

If you can go to Mr. A that easily then you should do it NOW and direct him to this thread. Simple enough. If he's/they're innocent, then there should be no problem.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:18 PM
gringott

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Just read all 27 pages.

Wow.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:23 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

gringott= for 27 pages.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
What other proof do you want besides people coming out of the woodwork and also past issues from this company?

Again you have a vested interest in this company whether you have to do with insuring his building or if your friend insures his building. Of coarse you will be defending him like you are. I can guarantee you have been getting deals on something through him due to this business tie in with either your friend or yourself. Because of this you are going to be very biased towards VRT regardless of whether you want to admit it or not.
Something tangible, a quote, a contract, etc....

As for a vested interest.....you are way wrong. Explain how a friend of mine insuring the building gives me a veted interest? Doesnt make sense to me....
As for guaranteeing that I get deals on something, that is flat out not true. How can you guarantee something that you know nothing about?

As for admitting it, I dont think it is too much to ask for someone to put proof out there that is irrefutable and I will say I was wrong, I have already said that. I will not do it based on something someone says. If you cant understand that then I am sorry, but what are all of you going to say if MrA can prove he did nothing wrong? I think many will not say anything and wait for another thread like this to bash them.

I will say it again....SHOW ME PROOF AND I WILL SAY I WAS WRONG!
Old 06-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
gringott= for 27 pages.

LOL!!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by gringott
Just read all 27 pages.

Wow.

AT ONCE???? Are you mad!!???
Old 06-28-2007, 02:41 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
No I think we will do the same as the CarbonLTD thread. If he can right himself then we all can apologize and everything will work out in VRT's favor. The fact that he has said nothing in a week about it makes him more guilty every day that passes.
I am not familiar with the Carbon thing everyone is talking about...sorry missed that one. You may and a few others may, but there are plenty of people here who wont listen.

In regards to him not being here, I know he was out of town last weekend, because I spoke with him when he was at Buttonwillow and he told me he is going to Willow this weekend, so I do not know how much he has been on here.

I dont want this to be taken the wrong way, but if he came on here and told his story is that enough? I think you guys are looking for more than that right? I dont think you guys would believe what he says....like you do with the accusers, so that being said does he have to show contracts to you guys to make it right, or what does he have to do? Just asking?
Old 06-28-2007, 03:00 PM
SinCity350Z
Track Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread needs some John Basedow...

Old 06-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by SinCity350Z
This thread needs some John Basedow...

WTF??? You are crazy....you doing the time attack in a couple weeks?
Old 06-28-2007, 03:10 PM
SinCity350Z
Track Whore

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
you doing the time attack in a couple weeks?
Of course.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:15 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by rocks
This thread delivers.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
WTF??? Where di you find that? LOL!
Old 06-28-2007, 03:21 PM
Pilot_Z

VRT's silence in this discussion\thread\topic pretty much sums up the fact that they're guilty. Thanks goodness we (Z community) have a place like this (my350z.com) to warn each other about such shady places.

PZ
Old 06-28-2007, 03:22 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
WTF??? Where di you find that? LOL!
Teh Interwebs:
Attached Thumbnails Very Ridiculous Techs-6a00cdf3a470e6cb8f00cd97016b084cd5-320pi.jpg  
Old 06-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Teh Interwebs:
LOL! Now I know why I can never find anything there......
Old 06-28-2007, 03:29 PM
gothchick

Originally Posted by stormcrow
don't be hatin' because you got called out about your bogus posts! *lol*

LITHIUM anyone?
How is posting proof like photos, links, UTEC logs, fuel/timing maps, dynos, etc, etc bogus? You only proved what a nuthugging choir boy you are... That's *all* you proved! I bet you even have a pair of well used knee pads in your closet! Lol!! :-)

Last edited by gothchick; 06-28-2007 at 04:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs