Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 06:17 PM
fklentz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All of this mud slinging came about by a post of an employee who's employment was terminated. Do all of you posters believe his reasons are unbiased? I'm sure his reason is not to just "clear the air" but to cause injury. It may be true that everything he said actually happened, that's an issue between the parties involved.

I've had the need to have employees terminated for cause, almost every time they are angry and try throwing dirt.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Nealoc187

Originally Posted by fklentz
All of this mud slinging came about by a post of an employee who's employment was terminated. Do all of you posters believe his reasons are unbiased? I'm sure his reason is not to just "clear the air" but to cause injury. It may be true that everything he said actually happened, that's an issue between the parties involved.

I've had the need to have employees terminated for cause, almost every time they are angry and try throwing dirt.

While this is a good point, this guy's post is hardly the only issue with VRT. I've got no love for the original poster, he apparently turned a blind eye to the alleged shady behavior for his tenure there which is bad in and of itself. Regardless of his motivation - things like this need to be brought to the attention of the community.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:56 PM
fklentz

Originally Posted by Nealoc187
While this is a good point, this guy's post is hardly the only issue with VRT. I've got no love for the original poster, he apparently turned a blind eye to the alleged shady behavior for his tenure there which is bad in and of itself. Regardless of his motivation - things like this need to be brought to the attention of the community.
Agreed, point being let's not rush to judgement. I'm sure VRT will make the appropriate response in the appropriate place at the appropriate time.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:57 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

...in the appropriate place at the appropriate time.

which...is... when and where nobody else can hear it???
Old 06-27-2007, 07:35 PM
fklentz

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
It would be when and where those actually involved could hear it, be it via email, mail, phone or in person. Were you a customer? If so send a PM or contact via vrt website.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
This is why if I was him, I wouldnt respond, because no one is going to listen. Too many people already made up their minds!
Old 06-27-2007, 07:42 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

thats still a cheap excuse... again.... for example... carobnltd took lots of heat in the beginning but he proved himself...

i am actually open to see his response...cause i am good friends from people that had their cars at vrt when scott was there(and now they dont support vrt and go to scott are relentless )...but i have heard nothing but bad things after scott left

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 06-28-2007 at 07:02 AM.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:00 PM
VegasZ35TH

I might as well chime in with my experience with VRT. I am not here to bash anyone just to tell my story, as a customer. I took my car out there last summer to have JWT TT setup. A job that was promised to take 5 weeks took over 3 months to complete. There were a few delays but the main one was that the car was stuttering at certain rpms. This was their first time installed a TT on a rev-up. After over a months wait the problem was supposedly resolved and everything was completed. Because of there was such of a delay Mr. A wrote me a check for $500 of my incovience. I received my car and the check so of course I was totally happy. Now after receiving my car there were two issues that I ended up having.

One is that approx. three months later I received my credit card statement I saw a charge for $300 from VRT. Again this was three months later after all work was paid off. I contacted Mr. A about the charge and he didn't know what it was and said he would look into it. He eventually got back to me and stated that it was some charge that was forgotten in the original invoice yet I paid in full everything stated on the invoice which there were no extra work done apart from that invoice. I never got a full explanation of what that extra charge was but I never pursued to investigate further. For that I admit fault on not pursuing further information on the charge and ended chalking it up as a loss.

The other thing is that once I received my car back I noticed a slight stutter. Initially it was hardly noticeable but as I drove it more and got use to driving it I was able to recognize it more. I thought perhaps it was something that just could be re-tuned and fixed. By this time Scott who I dealt with a lot when he was at VRT had left. I kept in contact with him and decided to setup an appointment with him for my car to be looked at. This stutter problem was much more than simple fix. Turns out its an ECU problem with the early 05 rev-ups which recently got fixed with the help of Jim Wolf himself. The thing about this is that Mr. A claimed it was fixed but the problem still occured after receiving it.. with that being said there is a possibility that he knew about the problem and returned my car back to me without fixing it but that I do not know for sure. It's just an assumption.

Last edited by VegasZ35TH; 06-27-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:06 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

This is my I just got back from work BUMP, and waitting for a response from VRT.

Come on Mike 'Man up".
Old 06-27-2007, 08:28 PM
vqturbotec

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
What other people.....I have only heard from fallenromeo, g-x, roadster as clients of VRT and the OP(ex-employee).

The reason it came this far is so many people here jump to conclusions.....

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY IT IS OKAY FOR SOMEONE TO ACUSE WITHOUT PROOF? There has only been what people say and everyone takes it as gospel? Am I wrong?
without proof i have proof just waiting to see if he will even respond

Last edited by vqturbotec; 06-27-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:55 PM
vqturbotec

Just to let you know m!ke is a cool person great friend and even better dad but he still fu$ks ppl

like he told me its just business
Old 06-27-2007, 09:14 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Do all of you posters believe his reasons are unbiased?
Do you believe that the post of anyone who has been screwed over by a company is unbiased? I got f*cked and I was pissed when I figured it out. Of course I was biased! That doesn't make what happened untrue. Every post is biased in one way.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:25 PM
vqturbotec

Originally Posted by zheartroad
I think the car that he is talking about is mine. I know both parties and both sides of the story. I was fully aware that the kit that I bought was used. How used I did not know or really cared because I got it for $4500 plus the only thing that was really used were the turbos, big part of the kit I know but everything else was new. And it was only like $1000 for labor. A good deal in my eyes. Down the road I did run into some problems with the kit, not because it was used how ever. I had started to track the car heavily and as it always seams that racing finds the weakest link, my car ended up being in the shop almost every week untill I decided to have them rip out the motor and see what the problem was. The only big problem I was having at the time was exhaust leaks that would spring up every time I came back from the track. That was at the fault of a different mechanic who has given me and my car trouble in the past. Not just me either. He was or possibly still is the shop manager. This one mech since I have been doing business with them has done everything from trying to install my radiator with a hammer, to putting my parts on other peoples cars. I don't think the owner of the shop realized or knows what really happens in that shop some times because he is always out of town. Now I really don't think the owner is to blame here because if he is being lied to, how is he supposed to tell others the truth? I have had no real bad experiances at this place however met a not so good mech who in my eyes would be the down fall of this company. No negative thoughts in my head about the owner because he has done nothing but help me out, and it does at times seam like he has to clean up what his manager screws up. The op knows whats going on more than I do however and It could be some completly different that he is talking about, I just can't sit by and watch someones company go down the drain because of a few acusations and one dumb mech. I have been lurking in these fourms for a while but haven't joined untill a few weeks ago because it seams like high school again with all this drama. And the ones that seam to make matters worse are the ones that don't even live in the same state or even country where this is all taking place.I can recall a few nights when he worked on my car till the wee hours of the mourning. Now I don't know if all that other statments that the op made are true, should hope not, but as stated before you need to hear both sides before passing judgement, and this comunity on this web site is nether a judge or jury.

Good Day.
1 used turbo kit not properly installed or checked for warpping

2 he is not always out of town

3 he does know what happens in the shop

4 kann nott is gonna finish off vrt

5 is this what other ppl payed for the labor on a turbo kit

6 mike if u seen this u should fix the bs cars and then do not start a business were the guy that runs your shop is still a virgin (32 years later)and diagnosis theroy is to just keep trying to start it (two weeks later it still didn't start)

Last edited by vqturbotec; 06-27-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:29 PM
vqturbotec

and BOB the o2 sensors were not put in because we needed them for another car shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady

but u dont care right
Old 06-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Motero
Banned

Originally Posted by vqturbotec
and BOB the o2 sensors were not put in because we needed them for another car shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady

but u dont care right

haha thats ****ed up...

I dont understand how much proof you want Navygolf. Numerous members who are not aquainted, have had bad experiences with VRT.

Gotta love whistleblowers...

Last edited by Motero; 06-27-2007 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:58 PM
vqturbotec

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
I didnt see it....who said it? NO I do not insure his building! I am in insurance, but I do not handle his policy. I know who does, but what difference does that make?
really ur friend does wow so you or friend doesn't benifit if vrt went under right
Old 06-28-2007, 04:12 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vqturbotec

but u dont care right
haha.....

Old 06-28-2007, 04:32 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
Exactly. I would think this may have a big part in the reasons why someone is trying to protect VRT so much.
+1 and there's more to the body kit "story"......

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs