Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 03:30 PM
paranormal
Evil Boy 4 LIFE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this thread needs a spider monkey
Attached Thumbnails Very Ridiculous Techs-monkey-orly.jpg  
Old 06-28-2007, 03:31 PM
masterj26

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
I will say it again....SHOW ME PROOF AND I WILL SAY I WAS WRONG!

I will say it again...... I asked you for proof on your misdealings (RudeG_V2.0 mentioned it), and you said you didn't need to give me proof. How can you constantly not practice what you preach. That equals being hypocrite. You said it must be a sad world I live in with my negativity and pessimism. Boy are you wrong. I personally believe those that have come out in this thread with their personal stories. I would think they have better things to do with their lives then post a complete lie about a company if they were happy with the work they recieved. To me that is not negativity or pessimism. I am a trusting person. Granted their stories could be overstated, but without Mr. A coming into this thread and giving his side of such stated stories. We have nothing else to go on do we? The longer he decides to not address this issue the worse it begins to look for him.

You can be out of town but I guarantee you no matter what city there is there is an internet cafe, a starbucks, etc where he could go on the internet and address this issue.

There is a particular car still on the VRT site that I know will not go back to VRT. I do not know the reason, but I would be interested to hear why and if any of those reasons are on the same page as the allegations in this thread. They may not be, but they could be.

The problem I have with you, is that you constantly refuse to see that they (VRT) could be shady. You had a good experience with them. Great good for you, many people have great experiences with companies while others are taken to the cleaners by the same exact company. But you fail to see that, you are took stuck on defending VRT, which in turn makes it appear as you have some other interest in their company...
Old 06-28-2007, 03:36 PM
da mayor

wow i just spent my 12 hours at work reading every post. thanks now back to work
Old 06-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Hexxum001

Originally Posted by Pilot_Z
VRT's silence in this discussion\thread\topic pretty much sums up the fact that they're guilty. Thanks goodness we (Z community) have a place like this (my350z.com) to warn each other about such shady places.

PZ
The word has spread over to G35Driver also.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:39 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by masterj26
I will say it again...... I asked you for proof on your misdealings (RudeG_V2.0 mentioned it), and you said you didn't need to give me proof. How can you constantly not practice what you preach. That equals being hypocrite. You said it must be a sad world I live in with my negativity and pessimism. Boy are you wrong. I personally believe those that have come out in this thread with their personal stories. I would think they have better things to do with their lives then post a complete lie about a company if they were happy with the work they recieved. To me that is not negativity or pessimism. I am a trusting person. Granted their stories could be overstated, but without Mr. A coming into this thread and giving his side of such stated stories. We have nothing else to go on do we? The longer he decides to not address this issue the worse it begins to look for him.

What I said a couple of times that you obviously missed is that the person making allegations should come out with proof and if they dont the other party should not have to defend themsleves. So, in that vain, which is not being a hypocrite until someone shows proof of what I did or anyone else for that matter it means nothing, merely words. Also, I have not said that anyone lied, I think there are people who see it happening one way and that is from their side.....may or may not be true, doesnt mean they are lying just means they either dont remember things correctly or misunderstood expectation which could be either parties fault.

You can be out of town but I guarantee you no matter what city there is there is an internet cafe, a starbucks, etc where he could go on the internet and address this issue.

There is a particular car still on the VRT site that I know will not go back to VRT. I do not know the reason, but I would be interested to hear why and if any of those reasons are on the same page as the allegations in this thread. They may not be, but they could be.

The problem I have with you, is that you constantly refuse to see that they (VRT) could be shady. You had a good experience with them. Great good for you, many people have great experiences with companies while others are taken to the cleaners by the same exact company. But you fail to see that, you are took stuck on defending VRT, which in turn makes it appear as you have some other interest in their company...
What about me saying that show me proof and I will say I was wrong implies that I cannot or do not admit they could be shady. To me that is exactly what that means. If you show me proof I will understand and respect the person making the claims, as it stands there is no proof, and more people saying it doesnt make it true. You HAVE to admit that.....greater chance but not necessarily true.

I WANT someone to show me proof!! Then I will confront MrA and ask him WTF???? What more do I need to do to prove that I will admit I was wrong....
Old 06-28-2007, 03:43 PM
nooooorb

Originally Posted by gringott
Just read all 27 pages.

Wow.
Well, I just read all 28 pages... . And still no response from VTR.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:48 PM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by paranormal
this thread needs a spider monkey
Or an owl?
Attached Thumbnails Very Ridiculous Techs-o_rly-1-.jpg   Very Ridiculous Techs-o_rly-emorly-1-.jpg   Very Ridiculous Techs-o_rly-quite-1-.jpg   Very Ridiculous Techs-owlorry6oe-1-.jpg   Very Ridiculous Techs-1013sj-1-.jpg  

Last edited by gothchick; 06-28-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:50 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

What I said a couple of times that you obviously missed is that the person making allegations should come out with proof and if they dont the other party should not have to defend themsleves. So, in that vain, which is not being a hypocrite until someone shows proof of what I did or anyone else for that matter it means nothing, merely words.
Wait, wait, wait... so if someone calls you out, you're not gonna try and defend yourself unless they have proof? That right there makes you a ****ing JOKE. You can be wrong as all hell (which now I hope everyone sees you as a lying-*** FAKE) but won't admit it/try and fight it unless there's proof (which by that time it's too late). What a moron. Makes perfect sense now. You won't confront him because you're prolly just as guilty. It's OK... the truth will come out.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:51 PM
xDIEGOx

Originally Posted by Hexxum001
The word has spread over to G35Driver also.
What do they think?
Old 06-28-2007, 03:54 PM
absolutg

^^ ppl are surprised, but also wary.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 1,001 Likes on 761 Posts

http://forums.freshalloy.com/archive.../t-144097.html

the click ctrl+f , type in vrt and see whos car pops up? somthing tells me hes been 'sponsored' by vrt.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:01 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
What about me saying that show me proof and I will say I was wrong implies that I cannot or do not admit they could be shady. To me that is exactly what that means. If you show me proof I will understand and respect the person making the claims, as it stands there is no proof, and more people saying it doesnt make it true. You HAVE to admit that.....greater chance but not necessarily true.

I WANT someone to show me proof!! Then I will confront MrA and ask him WTF???? What more do I need to do to prove that I will admit I was wrong....
Im curious, what proof do you need. Other than the statements of former CUSTOMERS saying they didn't get what they paid for, they were overcharged, given the wrong parts or used parts, had unauthorized withdrawels from their bank accounts, what proof do you want? Do you actually expect someone to post a pdf of their bank statement to show you? Or do you need more than that? I signed letter from the company saying, "hahahaha! We got you mother f*cker! Those are used parts on your car and you paid way too much for them! hahahahaha!"

The proof is in the words of the customers that this happened to first hand.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

heres mr bob sauer's car

whats that on the door?

engine bay:

https://my350z.com/forum/attachment....0&d=1142386299

rear shot:

https://my350z.com/forum/attachment....1&d=1142386319

Last edited by Cux350z; 06-28-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:07 PM
drivenCSZ

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Im curious, what proof do you need. Other than the statements of former CUSTOMERS saying they didn't get what they paid for, they were overcharged, given the wrong parts or used parts, had unauthorized withdrawels from their bank accounts, what proof do you want? Do you actually expect someone to post a pdf of their bank statement to show you? Or do you need more than that? I signed letter from the company saying, "hahahaha! We got you mother f*cker! Those are used parts on your car and you paid way too much for them! hahahahaha!"

The proof is in the words of the customers that this happened to first hand.
+1 thats what i was going to say, but didnt feel like typing.

im sure the OP wasnt able to and didnt have the hindsight to rumage through and scan shop invoices and such. i mean what are you expecting as proof?

i mean why doesnt VRT come here and back up their work...respectable shops usually take it personally when somebody questions their integrity and workmanship(or atleast they should).
Old 06-28-2007, 04:10 PM
gothchick

Originally Posted by CUxtopher

the click ctrl+f , type in vrt and see whos car pops up? somthing tells me hes been 'sponsored' by vrt.
I tried that... Some guy named "Navygolf13" pops up??? Why does that name sound familiar??? W-a-i-t a m-i-n-u-t-e...... You're not suggesting he's a vrt nuthugger are you? <looks surprised>

Last edited by gothchick; 06-28-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:11 PM
xDIEGOx

Old 06-28-2007, 04:14 PM
abyss

heres mr bob sauer's car

whats that on the door?
This is nothing new. His car used to be in all the shop photo's.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:15 PM
groovin_350z
Sleeps in 350Z

i love this forum. when it comes down to finding dirt on somebody, you cant hide from the my350z members.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

hmmmmmm more fuel

did he sell his totaled car to vrt?
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...80&postcount=8

and

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...86&postcount=9

he seems buddy buddy with mr a:
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...2&postcount=27
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...0&postcount=28