Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 11:21 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Dammit enough freaking code. Someone post why the cops were at their shop!!! Did former customers physically assault someone. Was it former employees, etc. This is becoming the Da Vinci Code of the internet.
LOL... Mr. A got his *** beat, that's really all most of us know.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:22 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It was stated to the moderators that VRT would not post in reguards to these threads due to impending legal actions. Please stop asking for the other side of the story. As much as we all want to know it won't happen until something happens in a court of law and someone reports in on it. When that happens I'll make a ****ing sticky. lol
Old 07-18-2007, 11:24 AM
MIAPLAYA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just curious if someone got beat up over all this. It doesn't have to be from Mr. A but SOMEONE on this forum knows what really happened.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:29 AM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hexxum001
You are being too kind Gurgen. Morons all over the world are insulted.

^^^ LOL good one!

Let's ask MrA if he's insulted.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:31 AM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
LOL... Mr. A got his *** beat, that's really all most of us know.
To that I will say what Chris Rock said:

"I wouldn't do it, but I'd understand"
Old 07-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Problem is, non of us have heard the other half, because the other half hasn't (and most likely won't) come forward. That's a problem for people looking for answers. We could ask you if you'd share, but I'm sure you won't.

You're not a mediator in this situation so I don't know why you need to talk to both sides to put the stories together. BOTH side should be in here RIGHT now... not just one. The way it's coming off is that you're the "other" side.
Okay I see what you are saying....but you are right I cant post here the other side if they cant. I want to talk to both sides because this is where work was done on my car and I take it back there and if this is really going on then I dont want to take my car there anymore. I have said that before....I want to know so I can make up my mind.

I am sorry if I come across as being the other side, but that is not my intention....I want to know the truth one way or the other for my own benefit in regards to my car. Sorry, but I will continue to try and find out, like I said I am skeptical of both sides for different reasons, I believe what MrA tells me cause he has been good to me, and I am skeptical of VRT because of how many people have said things here. So, I dont know what to think at this point.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:41 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
There is no need for arguement anymore. Facts and stories have been posted/stated. Peoples opinions on the matter really don't mean ****. They especially don't mean **** if you have NO first hand knowledge of the situation. I have no problem with keeping the thread open because it will hopefully help future owners looking for a shop. But, the BS has to stop. If we have to find another way of notify future prospective customers I'll think of something. I really think a thread would be more helpful warning people in the Cali section.
Please consider that Navy is just gonna bombard this post with BS until you close it......please don't let that happen.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by GurgenPB
Yep, it's official, you are definitely a moron.
The comment about dynos proving things make me a moron? Please do elaborate. I thought it was all the opposition here to VRT that said you can fudge dynos? Is that the case or not? I admit I dont know that much about dynos, but doesnt mean I am a moron.

Get real buddy......seriously though, are dynos the true test or can they be changed in regards to load and other things? Cause if they can be changed how can anyone say they dont lie?
Old 07-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Please consider that Navy is just gonna bombard this post with BS until you close it......please don't let that happen.

I want this thread left open as much as the next guy, but I am not bombarding anything here, I am responding to posts and asking questions here. Am I not allowed to do that now? Give it a rest, if you guys want the thread left open then stop with the troll comments, tool comments, doucehbag comment and I wont have things to say that dont pertain to this thread. You guys are amazing it is all my fault, but I am trying to further this discussion and you guys wont let it happen because you think I am nuthugging still. GET OVER IT! I want to know what has happened, do you? If so then only post if you have something to say about the issue at hand!
Old 07-18-2007, 11:53 AM
g-X

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain

+1

I know its hard...but can we just all ignore him...or ban him???
Old 07-18-2007, 11:56 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
EDIT: I just hit 1000 posts!!!!!

NICE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

on the rest said... i agree
Old 07-18-2007, 11:59 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Navygolf-I haven't been on my350z much until I went FI so I haven't been reading these posts/threads for as long as others. I have been on G35Driver.com and 6MT.net very actively for a couple of years however. In all my time being part of the VQ family and being on all of these forums/boards, I have to say that you are the biggest tool I have ever encountered. Your unconditional nuthugging of VRT is nauseating. If you are not directly defending VRT you are attacking people that say anything negative about VRT. You are quick to ask people that make comments if they have personally dealt with VRT or know someone that has dealt with VRT. Well I personally know someone that was ROBBED by VRT. He is a personal friend of mine, not an acquaintence. He trusted Mr. A and bought into all of Mr. A's bullsh1t. He spent over $20,000 expecting Mr. A to deliver what he promised, a monster street/strip car that would easily be putting down 500+whp. He was promised a brand new JWT TT kit, a full VRT coilover suspension setup and a fully built engine (long block). What he got back from VRT was CRAP!! He got back a JWT TT kit with USED turbos, an almost completely stock suspension setup and a longblock that was definitely NOT what he paid for. When the heads were pulled . . . . stock cams were found, not the aftermarket cams that he paid for and thought he had. The engine is still being torn down so I am just waiting to hear what else he got screwed over on. Mr. A even tried to sell him the exhaust that ended up on FallenRomeo's car, which I found hilarious. He said that he remembers seeing it there. After the car was done, he was told that the car put down close to 550whp on the dyno and that Mr. A even took a vid of the dyno run. My friend repeatedly asked Mr. A for the dyno sheet and the vid and NEVER got either. Mr. A always had an excuse and promised to get it to him later. There was no dyno sheet or a vid of his car laying down approx. 550whp because it NEVER PUT DOWN THOSE NUMBERS. Mr. A lied his *** off to my friend about the numbers that his car was pulling because there was no way for him to justify an over $20,000 bill for a car only putting down 370whp. My friend just found out that is what his car is really dynoing at. Needless to say, my friend is beyond infuriated and legal action is in the works. Here's hoping that you never get screwed/robbed of thousands of dollars Navygolf because then you might understand wtf is going on and stop being such a douchebag.

enough said!
Old 07-18-2007, 12:01 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Dammit enough freaking code. Someone post why the cops were at their shop!!! ..... This is becoming the Da Vinci Code of the internet.

+100
Old 07-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Hexxum001

Navygolf-My friend is currently pursuing legal action and really has no interest in trying to convince you or anyone else that he got robbed by VRT. I will relay to the board/forum what he allows me to. Like I said before, he is trying to keep things on the dl pending this legal action for now. I'm sure once everything is said and done, he will be more than happy to tell his story himself with a lot more detail than I did. I was just trying to relay the main points of his story. That is all.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:41 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Navygolf-My friend is currently pursuing legal action and really has no interest in trying to convince you or anyone else that he got robbed by VRT. I will relay to the board/forum what he allows me to. Like I said before, he is trying to keep things on the dl pending this legal action for now. I'm sure once everything is said and done, he will be more than happy to tell his story himself with a lot more detail than I did. I was just trying to relay the main points of his story. That is all.
Please have him register on the forum and create a thread. If he has any questions/issues please let him know he can PM me. I/we want info directly from parties involved. If he wants to wait till everything is done I completely understand and would prob. even reccommend it.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Hexxum001

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
Please have him register on the forum and create a thread. If he has any questions/issues please let him know he can PM me. I/we want info directly from parties involved. If he wants to wait till everything is done I completely understand and would prob. even reccommend it.
No problem. He actually is already registered. I brought the various VRT threads to his attention which he has gone through. I will definitely relay the message to him.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:55 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
I want this thread left open as much as the next guy, but I am not bombarding anything here, I am responding to posts and asking questions here. Am I not allowed to do that now? Give it a rest, if you guys want the thread left open then stop with the troll comments, tool comments, doucehbag comment and I wont have things to say that dont pertain to this thread. You guys are amazing it is all my fault, but I am trying to further this discussion and you guys wont let it happen because you think I am nuthugging still. GET OVER IT! I want to know what has happened, do you? If so then only post if you have something to say about the issue at hand!

Name:  themouth.gif
Views: 152
Size:  71.0 KB
Old 07-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Navygolf13

I totally understand that, I am merely asking to be informed as I am a customer of theirs and dont want my car there if this is going on. I am sure he is not interested in convincing anyone about this, but when things have settled I would like to talk with him so I can make up my mind about his car. That is if he is willing. I hope things work out for him in the end!
Old 07-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Good job moving the thread forward and keeping it on topic!! There are people like you who will not listen to anything I post and I think that is funny...you can keep this up if you want but I am not responding to you anymore! Get a life!
Old 07-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
I totally understand that, I am merely asking to be informed as I am a customer of theirs and dont want my car there if this is going on. I am sure he is not interested in convincing anyone about this, but when things have settled I would like to talk with him so I can make up my mind about his car. That is if he is willing. I hope things work out for him in the end!

I don't know if it would be wise of him to tell you, as you DO have personal connections with Mr.A. Not a knock on you, just saying.

Quick Reply: Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......