Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 09:39 PM
vqturbotec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by g-X
His motivation is probably opposite of u. He cares to see that fellow 350z members dont get screwed over and be fully informed. You on the other hand...
+1
Old 07-18-2007, 01:07 AM
vqturbotec

Originally Posted by THE eNgiNEeR
Hey bob you think this well hold up in court .Bob does this look familer i think it had a PS2 in it(lol). VRT sold this car with a clean title.Someone is pretty Shadyyyyyyyyyy.The sad thang is this car is driving around with Jwt700bb Kit and stock brakes.As for backing up VQturbotec hes got all the backing he needs.

P.S. I did your three inch duals

So before you go backing up a guy like Mr.A$$hole he F@cked me to.In my mind hes lucky he gets to gimp away.
Hey sailor does fraud = Jail Just wondering
Old 07-18-2007, 05:41 AM
westpak
SFZCC

Sad to say this is what happens with internet hype, everyone jumps on the bandwagon before seeing if the shop has a real history not just hype and when people get burned they wonder why.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:03 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
Do you need much more than this Navygolf? Get off VRT's f**king ******* and realize they are crooks. Stop with the I need DNA evidence bullsh!t. You are no better than them in my book since even at this point you are still sticking up for them. They aren't sponsors here anymore and they havent posted since they have gotten caught red handed. They are guilty as can be. I hope he sees jail time for what he has done.
Forget it. Its a hopeless cause. This guy qualifies to be a OJ juror.
NG's mental state is no different from that of MRS. A.

Are they alter egos of the same person?
IDK but I wonder...

Last edited by Hydrazine; 07-18-2007 at 06:08 AM.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:50 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
VRT by not posting anything and now not being a vendor is pretty much them admitting guilt. Give up on defending these guys please. Its getting pretty pathetic. You are the one who is funny by still sticking up for these scumbags.
For you and the rest of the people saying I need to stop sticking up for them. You guys need to read my posts better. In that post above I did not stick up for anyone, I merely asked Buzzard what his motivations are and if he has spoken to anyone involved.

You guys seem to not read what I am saying and merely assume it is in defense of VRT. I am not beating a dead horse here either cause I have never asked Buzzard what his motivations are. This is the problem with you guys you are all too willing to put blinders on, not in regards to VRT even though you already did that, but in regards to my comments.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:56 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by THE eNgiNEeR
Hey bob you think this well hold up in court .Bob does this look familer i think it had a PS2 in it(lol). VRT sold this car with a clean title.Someone is pretty Shadyyyyyyyyyy.The sad thang is this car is driving around with Jwt700bb Kit and stock brakes.As for backing up VQturbotec hes got all the backing he needs.

P.S. I did your three inch duals

So before you go backing up a guy like Mr.A$$hole he F@cked me to.In my mind hes lucky he gets to gimp away.
You and VQturbo just proved yourselves to me. Unfortunately by me saying what I am about to everyone is going to jump down my throats about it, but I wont sit here and let this slide.

That car that was totaled was mine and I sold it to MrA. He built it and has sold it to another VRT customer, you are right. However he did not sell it as a clean title and the customer does know it was totaled. I know this because I know the customer. We have talked at length about his car and he paid cash for it because it is a salvaged title car. It is unfortunate that you guys are lying about these things.

That being said, I pose a question to the rest of the readers here. If they are lying about that, then what else are they lying about. I do know both of these people and had reservations about them to begin with and know it is confirmed for me. I do not know if you guys are going to believe me, but they do not know what they are talking about. Car was sold with a salvaged title and there was no PS2 in it ever!
Old 07-18-2007, 06:58 AM
Navygolf13

That being said, I do not know the other people besides nor have I spoken with them. Other than g-x and fallenromeo and g-x changed his story from when we spoke and fallenromeo. I do not know what to make of fallen, but g-x in my mind is looking for a way to blame the shop.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:13 AM
MIAPLAYA

So what happened with the cops at VRT's shop. Anyone going to post that info now?
Old 07-18-2007, 07:21 AM
EM-EFER

Old 07-18-2007, 07:46 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
So what happened with the cops at VRT's shop. Anyone going to post that info now?

2 stories around it and i believe the 1st one

(quoting a reliable source sourse who got told):

a) "The story that mr A is telling is that guy and two of his friends came in and jumped him."

b) "The other story I heard is that he was doing some dude's wife, the guy confronted him, Mr A instigated a fight, and then got his *** beat."

my guess is A) an angry customer that paid his ***/dreams for his car and got royaly screwed over by vrt/mrA

AND NAVY GOLF:
I KNOW PEOPLE THAT HAVE DEAL MULTIPLE TIME with Mr a, they were customers for a long time of MRA he didn't even take care of loyal customers (other than u...i wonder why ) and there are plenty of stories with legal action involved so it only takes about as much as the brain of canary to only to realize that their business is totally shady and their works...after Scott, mark, "the engineer" and "vqturbotech" left in particular has been more than pure SHlT

MRA has proven only to be good at one thing.. marketing....how? by lying to people, trying to make profit of friends and ripping people off...and hiding under the jwt badge

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 07-18-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:50 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

(quoting poeple):

a) "The story that mr A is telling is that guy and two of his friends came in and jumped him."

b) "The other story I heard is that he was doing some dude's wife, the guy confronted him, Mr A instigated a fight, and then got his *** beat."

my guess is A) an angry customer that paid his ***/dreams for his car and got royaly screwed over by vrt/mrA

AND NAVY GOLF:
I KNOW PEOPLE THAT HAVE DEAL MULTIPLE TIME with Mr a, they were customers for a long time of MRA he didn't even take care of loyal customers (other than u...i wonder why ) and there are plenty of stories with legal action involved so it only takes about as much as the brain of canary to only to realize that their business is totally shady and their works...after Scott, mark, "the engineer" and "vqturbotech" left in particular has been more than pure SHlT

MRA has proven only to be good at one thing.. marketing....how? by lying to people, trying to make profit of friends and ripping people off...and hiding under the jwt badge
Well apparantely SOMEONE knows the story here. I wish they would just spill it already...
Old 07-18-2007, 08:01 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

(quoting a reliable source sourse who got told):

AND NAVY GOLF:

I think you are close with the fact that people came to his shop to beat him up, but I think it is not a customer but maybe a former employee or two that stopped by. I do not know for sure, but that is what I am guessing.

As for their work turning to pure SH*T it was after Scott and Mark left this stuff starting happening, I agree. But it happened while VQturbotech was there. Think about that.....I am not saying this stuff did not happen, I am at this point more inclined to think that VQ and the Engineer are the ones to blame, not saying MrA doesnt have some responsibility there. But lets be real, they are not telling the truth about at LEAST one thing I know for sure, what other lies they are telling who knows.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:11 AM
abyss

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
they are not telling the truth about at LEAST one thing I know for sure, what other lies they are telling who knows.

Then spill it.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:12 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by abyss
Then spill it.

+1000
Old 07-18-2007, 08:20 AM
meatbag

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

For you and the rest of the people saying I need to stop sticking up for them. You guys need to read my posts better. In that post above I did not stick up for anyone, I merely asked Buzzard what his motivations are and if he has spoken to anyone involved.

You guys seem to not read what I am saying and merely assume it is in defense of VRT. I am not beating a dead horse here either cause I have never asked Buzzard what his motivations are. This is the problem with you guys you are all too willing to put blinders on, not in regards to VRT even though you already did that, but in regards to my comments.

???
Old 07-18-2007, 08:21 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I think you are close with the fact that people came to his shop to beat him up, but I think it is not a customer but maybe a former employee or two that stopped by...
Whoa... That's significant. As in people who we know on this forum?
Old 07-18-2007, 08:23 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by meatbag
???

Old 07-18-2007, 08:25 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by meatbag
???
Sorry that was confusing, I meant to say I was asking him about his motivations in this thread, but I had never asked that before in any other threads. Sorry for not being clearer and thank you for asking!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:28 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by abyss
Then spill it.
Did you not read my post above? They are not telling the truth about the car being sold as a clean title, when it was sold as salvaged. I understand missing posts a few pages back, but I just said this on this page. They are making up things as they go along and about things they dont know about, they being VQturbotech and engineer.

You and VQturbo just proved yourselves to me. Unfortunately by me saying what I am about to everyone is going to jump down my throats about it, but I wont sit here and let this slide.

That car that was totaled was mine and I sold it to MrA. He built it and has sold it to another VRT customer, you are right. However he did not sell it as a clean title and the customer does know it was totaled. I know this because I know the customer. We have talked at length about his car and he paid cash for it because it is a salvaged title car. It is unfortunate that you guys are lying about these things.

That being said, I pose a question to the rest of the readers here. If they are lying about that, then what else are they lying about. I do know both of these people and had reservations about them to begin with and know it is confirmed for me. I do not know if you guys are going to believe me, but they do not know what they are talking about. Car was sold with a salvaged title and there was no PS2 in it ever!

Quick Reply: Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......