Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

My unenviable experience concerning BuiltZMotors

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 01:33 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do I understand correctly that during the course of all of this, the OP did not have numerous phone discussions with Todd. Everything was done via PM and emails?
Old 08-10-2007, 02:08 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by taurran
I didn't just randomly make it up, trust me...
I'm sure people are just leaping on the "Trust Taurran" bandwagon. As you've stated time and time again, you know the TRUTH to every drama filled thread on this forum. We better trust you.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:13 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
I'm sure people are just leaping on the "Trust Taurran" bandwagon. As you've stated time and time again, you know the TRUTH to every drama filled thread on this forum. We better trust you.
Learn to read, thanks. I said "trust me" that I got it from someone directly involved. Not "trust me" that the story is the absolute truth.

Thanks for your own contribution to the "drama". Posts like this do absolutely nothing but perpetuate it.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:17 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Learn to read, thanks. I said "trust me" that I got it from someone directly involved. Not "trust me" that the story is the absolute truth.

Thanks for your own contribution to the "drama". Posts like this do absolutely nothing but perpetuate it.

Oh shove it dude. You butt your way into pretty much every thread on here and make new enemies every day and now I'm the one contributing to the drama huh?
Old 08-10-2007, 02:21 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

your biggest problem Craig is you take hearsay and one sided conversations to gospel.. you never hear the full story.. and then you start bashing people about what you "KNOW"

you did it to WestPak
you did it to MRC
you did it to Sentry
you did it to QuickSilver
you did it to Todd

and thats just off the top of my head.. i think its safe to say you have mouthed off and had an argument with almost every active FI Forum member.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:22 PM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the moral of this whole story is to not change directions if you want to keep the costs down as far as possible.

buying parts and installing them vs having it all done through one shop are two totally different approaches and have their pros and cons

Most people probably aren't capable of doing major work themselves so their best option is to just have a shop take care of everything for them. But if you want to take more of a gamble and do things yourself to save some money and enjoy working on your own car, then it's all between you and the manufacturers when something goes bad

Switching strategies though really messes things up and ends up costing more in the end.

As a general comment, it's sometimes hard to go the DIY route since manufacturers tend to take shops more seriously than end users. I've had shops go to bat for me for some of my parts that they might not even carry and the manufacturer still took them more serious than if I was the one calling them.

The bad shops are the ones that have no interest in how well your car runs. They just want to get you out of their hair and get paid. If you bring in a part that turns out to be bad, they won't even try to call the manufacturer to get a replacement - they'll just say you're on your own

Last edited by sentry65; 08-10-2007 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:23 PM
taurran

Oh shove it dude. You butt your way into pretty much every thread on here and make new enemies every day and now I'm the one contributing to the drama huh?
Yes, yes you are. What else are you doing by calling me out when the thread is pretty much done? Now you're trying to place blame on me?

Just drop it.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:25 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by doug
and thats just off the top of my head.. i think its safe to say you have mouthed off and had an argument with almost every active FI Forum member.
As have you. Your agenda is to get me banned, that's pretty obvious. Everyone says the same for you. Keep at it.

Thanks for taking the thread off topic again. Hopefully your friend r0mey will come delete all of this.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:31 PM
doug

As have you. Your agenda is to get me banned, that's pretty obvious. Everyone says the same for you. Keep at it.

Thanks for taking the thread off topic again. Hopefully your friend r0mey will come delete all of this.
Craig.. never once have i suggested anyone ban you.. as a matter of fact.. you and your crew have tried the to get me banned numerous times.. but unfortunately you keep making personal attacks to me so they can't do anything about it.

See Craig.. you believe i argue with everyone in this forum.. while i do raise points and ask questions, i don't out and out attack people like you do.

Never once have i attacked Westpack - can you say the same?
Never once have i attacked MRC - can you say the same?
Never once have i attacked BriGuyMax - can you say the same?
Never once Todd- can you say the same?

Craig.. everyone knows if something has something to do with Turbonetics or Florida or Performance Factory.. you are going to bash them..

I had my disagreements with Sentry.. we are fine now
I had my disagreements with Quicksilver - we are even closer now
I had my disagreements with Alberto - we are cool now

question of the day is Craig.. can you say the same?

also craig.. i would appreciate it if you didn't suggest that Rome shows bias because of his friendships on the board.. he has edited my posts and Julian's post to stay fair.. he is a damn good moderator.. and you should never put him down or suggest he doesn't do his job
Old 08-10-2007, 02:31 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

whos talking about taking it off topic...
Old 08-10-2007, 02:34 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
whos talking about taking it off topic...
I'm guessing doug, who incessantly antagonizes me to no end. The only way this thread wouldn't be off topic is if I added him to my ignore list again. Looks like that's the only solution.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:35 PM
doug

I'm guessing doug, who incessantly antagonizes me to no end. The only way this thread wouldn't be off topic is if I added him to my ignore list again. Looks like that's the only solution.
it will be one less person you are arguing with in this thread

FACT: This thread has nothign to do with Taurran.. but he is doing the most arguing in the thread.. one would have thought he bought, built and tuned the motor
Old 08-10-2007, 02:38 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Yes, yes you are. What else are you doing by calling me out when the thread is pretty much done? Now you're trying to place blame on me?

Just drop it.

This thread was basically done 4 pages ago, but then you have to come in and give your "Almighty Taurran knows all" take on it AGAIN. There is a reason you are the least liked regular on this forum.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:39 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

it will be one less person you are arguing with in this thread

FACT: This thread has nothign to do with Taurran.. but he is doing the most arguing in the thread.. one would have thought he bought, built and tuned the motor

Exactly...he has basically no ties and nothing to do with the situation, but he jumped on the opportunity to bash Todd and claim again that he knows all.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:43 PM
taurran

This thread was basically done 4 pages ago, but then you have to come in and give your "Almighty Taurran knows all" take on it AGAIN. There is a reason you are the least liked regular on this forum.
Really? I thought that was doug. I guess he kisses up to the right people and that's what matters here. This forum is about hating anyone who doesn't go to the same shop or own the same kit as you. Mob mentality can be a b*tch sometimes.

Just "drop your mics" and be done with this, I am. The thread needs to be locked.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:44 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Really? I thought that was doug. I guess he kisses up to the right people and that's what matters here. This forum is about hating anyone who doesn't go to the same shop or own the same kit as you. Mob mentality can be a b*tch sometimes.

Just "drop your mics" and be done with this, I am. The thread needs to be locked.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:45 PM
Conceyted

If that is what you think will solve the off topic situation (aka allow you to focus and not post off-topic discussions in this thread) then please follow through with it.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:45 PM
doug

here is where your ignorance shines again..

Me
Shop: MRC
Turbo Kit: Greddy Twins

Brian
Shop: He and Neal does most of his own work
Turbo Kit: APS Twins

so what now? the thread needs to be locked by your ideal because once again you have looked like an a$$.. so i guess this is where you jump on AIM .. contact Matt and tell him to delete/lock the thread like you always do
Old 08-10-2007, 02:49 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Me

Brian

so what now? the thread needs to be locked by your ideal because once again you have looked like an a$$.. so i guess this is where you jump on AIM .. contact Matt and tell him to delete/lock the thread like you always do

Old 08-10-2007, 02:56 PM
taurran

Me

Brian

Ignorance? Perspective is a ***** because you look pretty damn ignorant at the moment as well.

Well, you're doing a good job at making us both look like asses. Thanks for that. And yes, I'm calling him to lock it right now.

Go ahead and take your parting shots.

Quick Reply: My unenviable experience concerning BuiltZMotors