Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

My unenviable experience concerning BuiltZMotors

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 09:33 AM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Philthy
Yes, I must say it does make the day go by faster... Now where's that PM?

here, I'll post it:

Jeremy called and told me to tell you to mind your own business,...you like to instigate, dont you?

obviously the truth is told on this thread and it is obvious we are doing the right thing, stop making yourself look like an a$$
-TODD

then his reply:

That's funny. Well I know you're a liar, that's all.

Good job on fooling everyone. Are you sending threatening PM's to everyone who disagrees with your viewpoint in that thread?

Then my response:

all i ask is that you enlighten me as to what i am lying about? please? because seriously, I run my business straight forward....

TODD

Jeremy: sorry to get you involved, I know you don't have time for this preschool garbage.
For the viewing public: please do not link Tauran to Performance Factory in any way, Jeremy has always been great to deal with and he even helped a friend of mine out of a tough spot (goingdeep) several months ago. Keep up the good work Jeremy.

I have nothing to hide!!!!!!

Last edited by 350zDCalb; 08-10-2007 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:36 AM
taurran

"jeremy called... told me to tell you to mind your own business"

This is coming from you, knowing that I have my car in his shop now...

He didn't tell you to tell me to mind my own business. That's a lie.

If you seriously wanted to keep him out of this, stop PMing me lying about how he told me to "mind my own business".

Hopefully because of this thread people will avoid your mail order motor business seeing what kind of problems it can cause. You shipped Chris a ****ed up block, and you shipped Don a ****ed up block. Sam also said that he's seen messy and "loose" builds come from your shop.

The difference between me and you is that your reputation here is all you have. I could give two shts about what anyone on here thinks about me, obviously.

Last edited by taurran; 08-10-2007 at 09:39 AM.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:39 AM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Originally Posted by taurran
Well, you certainly speak to other shops. You're playing nothing but a tit-for-tat game here, Todd. If you were seriously interested in being the better man here you'd just ignore this and do the right thing.
Sicne this is the only assumption you have to justify your actions, keep on believing it. The only other shop I have "contacted" was when I forwarded a message to Sharif to get his view and he was the one that informed me that there was a thread up, at the time I didn't even know.

Well, it has made for good entertainment, let's see if we can surpass 20 pages!
Old 08-10-2007, 09:40 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Philthy
Yes, I must say it does make the day go by faster... Now where's that PM?
don't waste your time waiting for a PM.. PM's can be faked

Old 08-10-2007, 09:43 AM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

You shipped Chris a ****ed up block, and you shipped Don a ****ed up block. Sam also said that he's seen messy and "loose" builds come from your shop.

The difference between me and you is that your reputation here is all you have. I could give two shts about what anyone on here thinks about me, obviously.

all of the scenarios in question have been explained openly and clearly, so please go back and re-read. Talk to Jeremy about the block and see if he has any hard feelings, this does not concern you, stop trying to "stick up" for someone who doesn't want you to.

My reputation is all that I have here, true. So when someone as you tries to slander my name with uncalled for lies and BS, I will clearly point out the truth and expose your true character.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:44 AM
taurran

Wait, I really did send that....
Old 08-10-2007, 09:44 AM
go-fast
Banned

performance engine warranty's are worthless,it all comes down to ethics and from what i see on this thread built z motors has tried everything possible to resolve this issue ,even going as far as to replace the motor at his cost regardless of how many people touched this motor.it seems gtm has taken the situation as an opportunity to over charge for diagnostics,sell his own services and step on a competitor.why would you charge as much for diagnostics as a fresh motor would cost?in no way is that looking out for anyone but yourself!if gtm wants to prove that they are legit and honest they can address my repeated questions about physical contact wich seems to be constantly glossed over!btwy how many people on these forums has recieved warranty from gtm?i put this thought to everyone reading....a small builder with passion will outperform any volume builder regardless of how much equipment he has in house.math is math and when it's right it's right.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:45 AM
taurran

Originally Posted by 350zDCalb
all of the scenarios in question have been explained openly and clearly, so please go back and re-read. Talk to Jeremy about the block and see if he has any hard feelings, this does not concern you, stop trying to "stick up" for someone who doesn't want you to.

My reputation is all that I have here, true. So when someone as you tries to slander my name with uncalled for lies and BS, I will clearly point out the truth and expose your true character.
What true character? That I think you're a shady businessman and will do anything to talk your way out of responsibility for your shoddy work? I've got every right to believe that.

You've very good at twisting facts and seeming like the good guy after the fact, I'll give you that. The fact is, if given the opportunity I have every reason to believe you would have f-d him if he had come to you. Now you're forced to do the right thing and warranty the motor.

This thread has served its purpose.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

This thread really suck at this point...Its causing bad light for everyone.
Bottom line, to many chefs spoil the dish
At this point, there is no liability on anyones hands and people have turned it into a soap opera at the OP's expense. None of this thread is helping getting the engine resolved.
I will say this as fact:
1) I do business with Sam and GTM
2) I do not do business with BZM/Tod(nor did he contact me on this thread)
3)I have neutral feelings on both parties involved on this topic
4)I am a firm believer that simply shipping the car in an enclosed car carrier for the $800 in the first place to a shop to get EVERYTHING done would have been the best bet.
5)I stand behind all our builds within reason
6)No way in the world would I personally warranty anything someone else has installed,another tuned and a third already broken down..

One stop shopping people..Quality pays in the end.
THE TECH

Originally Posted by doug
don't waste your time waiting for a PM.. PM's can be faked

350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Hopefully because of this thread people will avoid your mail order motor business seeing what kind of problems it can cause. You shipped Chris a ****ed up block, and you shipped Don a ****ed up block. Sam also said that he's seen messy and "loose" builds come from your shop.
everyone has a choice when buying an engine, if they are located by a reputable shop and can get the entire project done in one place, go for it...

the majority of people that seek our services are the ones that don't live near a big shop, are capable of doing the install themselves.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

What true character? That I think you're a shady businessman and will do anything to talk your way out of responsibility for your shoddy work? I've got every right to believe that.

You've very good at twisting facts and seeming like the good guy after the fact, I'll give you that. The fact is, if given the opportunity I have every reason to believe you would have f-d him if he had come to you. Now you're forced to do the right thing and warranty the motor.

This thread has served its purpose.
Is there any vendor or person on this thread you do not bash?
Old 08-10-2007, 09:49 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
well.. he didn't bash FP when his car was there.. but that changed after it went to PF .. so i am guessing he won't bash PF for now
Old 08-10-2007, 09:54 AM
taurran

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
Nope, I'm an equal opportunity basher.

Ultimately I agree with your post above. Ordering a mail order motor is a recipe for disaster. Hopefully everyone will learn from other's mistakes.
TENGAI

And we all make mistakes. Share the story of how we determined your cams were faulty, and how we had already put them in a customers engine in Hawaii. How, I went through weeks of tearing my own engine down because of these cams.

-TODD
Damn....
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

well.. he didn't bash FP when his car was there.. but that changed after it went to PF .. so i am guessing he won't bash PF for now

Tauran: do I need to really explain your TRUE CHARACTER, as others have done such a great job for me

My advice to you, quit while you think you are ahead.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:56 AM
taurran

I've never bashed FP.

Just people who talk sh1te that have had work done there.

FP, MRC, and GTM all do great work.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:57 AM
taurran

Tauran: do I need to really explain your TRUE CHARACTER, as others have done such a great job for me

My advice to you, quit while you think you are ahead.
My true character is that I dont give a fock. Issues, concerns?
Old 08-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Conceyted

But later... well, lets just say I will be looking for it.

Honestly, taurran, grow up and move on.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:59 AM
taurran

Originally Posted by Conceyted
But later... well, lets just say I will be looking for it.

Honestly, taurran, grow up and move on.
You just pulled the whole "grow up" card. You definitely have nothing left to argue.

I think everyone in this thread needs to move on until Don posts that the problem was resolved.

Quick Reply: My unenviable experience concerning BuiltZMotors