Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Public Apology from MRC Motorsports.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Public Apology from MRC Motorsports.

As some of you know, running a business can be stressful in itself.Combined with working a second job, being a father and a husband can compound the stress as one might imagine. Not that I am making excuses for any of my behavior, however from time to time I get stressed and it comes out in some of my posts on these boards, which is very wrong of me to cary my personal life into my professional life.
I would like to go on the record as offering a sincere public appology to any and all members of the Z or G community I may have offended in the past with some of my posts and or replies. I do act a bit childish at times on these boards, and for that I am sorry. For anyone who has met me or dealt with me in person, you know Im a no nonsence, 100% honest person and take great pride in what MRC Motorsports does.
I have been known to answer calls from customers at some silly hours and days, that most other places would not have answered. I am 100% dedicated to my customers satisfaction both pre sales, during install and post sales follow up.
We dont want any negative postings or heated debates reflecting on the quality work we perform, and feel that some customers may have been turned off by this.Therefore I shall do my best to no longer cause drama of any kind and will minimize my postings on these boards.
I also offer a presonal appology to the following persons:
Sharif: We have not seen eye to eye in the past, and had our issues.However I respect him,I respect his abilities and his acomplishments. I personally called him today to offer my appology as a man, and bury the hatchet. Some of my comments to him were uncalled for and immature and from this date on, I will act 100% professional toward him and give him the respect he deserves.
Vinny Ten:To vinny, a man I met last year and felt an immidiate connection with on a personal level, I offer my 100% sincere appology. I was provoked into making some really awful and unwarranted comments towards you and posted something, as a shop owner and fellow enthuesiest, I am ashamed of. If I could turn back the clock I would. I have respected you,respected your accomplishments, and respected your work.Regardless of how you feel about us, in the past,present and future, we will continue to tip our hats to you and respect your work. I attempted to call Vinny today, to talk things out, however I got a strong feeling my appology was not welcome, but thats expected. i did cross the line, and we will respect Vinny's decision. If he still wants to settle it on the track, then lets at least do it for charity and raise some money doing it.
Turbo Tim I would like to appologize to Tim for making some off key comments.We had some business dealing that went south, but on a personal level, Tim is a great guy, and awsome at what he does. I would like to tell Tim I am sorry for everything that transpired between us.And hope we can still work together for the betterment of the Z community.
Jeremy Tibs: Jeremy and I were cool, but as of late we have felt a bit of hostility comming from the Florida camp, that may have resulted in some jabs here and there. If Jeremy has taken any of my comments on a personal level, then I offer my appology as a man. Jeremy is a great guy and has a set of brass ***** like bowling ***** to do some of the stuff he has done.For that, you get my respect. Lets continue to do business and go fast and make fun of each other in a kindler, gentler way...I actually do have customers bringing me cookies as a result of your jokes..For real..
VRT:For Violent Racing Technology, I offer no appology You guys were scamming the Z community from day one with bogus dynos and claims. To you, I wish you be exposed for what you are..
( Did you guys honestly think I wouldnt take at least one Jab?? )
Philthy: for a guy who has been a real pain in my a$$, Im glad we finally got together and ran our cars and had a good friendly competition. Looking foward to doing it again some day.
Alberto: Yes....As much as it pains me to say this..I offer my appologies to Alberto for all the comments I may have made and all of the theads we ruined together. In the end, your just like me, were both passionate people that like to go fast. I hope to carry on a cordial relationship with you online from this date on.

To the rest of the people I may have forgotten, I would like to appologize once and for all for my childish, immature behavior, and vow from this day on to be courtious and professional at all times on these board.
Be safe..

Julian
MRC Motorsports

Last edited by r0mey; 08-22-2007 at 08:06 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Combat350z
Banned

I have never had a problem nor dealt with you but the fact that you are willing to admit your faults openly shows character
Old 08-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you forgot me Julian.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Janus

MRC is hilarious. I don't agree with everything he says but if you get so butthurt over **** being said on a message board, well... you should just /wrists.

God knows enough people think I'm an *******!

Never deceived, nor a deceiver be; but survival comes first.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:09 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
you forgot me Julian.
Thats cause you really do suk J/K
Old 08-22-2007, 08:09 PM
Combat350z
Banned

Originally Posted by Janus
MRC is hilarious. I don't agree with everything he says but if you get so butthurt over **** being said on a message board, well... you should just /wrists.

God knows enough people think I'm an *******!

Never deceived, nor a deceiver be; but survival comes first.
Hey you offended me with that statementlmao

But seriously if a forum does truely cause people problems then they have bigger issues
Old 08-22-2007, 08:12 PM
iamdigital

being childish on an automotive forum, fighting with other forum members???? what's there to apologize for?
Old 08-22-2007, 08:14 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

i actually bought my test pipes from julian and he gave me nothing but great service....and by starting this thread i tip my hat to u man....good job!!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 08:33 PM
turismo

what a wuss jk
Old 08-22-2007, 08:38 PM
D350Z10

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This forum may quite possibly have more drama than a soap opera..
Old 08-22-2007, 08:41 PM
remingtonbox

Way to go. MRC, if i was in that situation, i wouldnt have the ***** to do that.
Good Job
Remington
Old 08-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Zridder19

Takes some ***** man, kudos to you on the apoligy
Old 08-22-2007, 08:47 PM
stormcrow

this takes a big man... and an even bigger one to hold steadfast to these words...
Old 08-22-2007, 08:51 PM
IslandZavage

Julian, I never did any business with you and im sure you have no clue who i am, you are one of the few other people on here i follow on threads and learn from. I commend you on your public apology and only hope some others here would follow your lead. It gets hectic on here to the point were people dont wanna post due to all the childish sh*t that goes on by people who act like they were born with a turbo up there *** and know it all.. Once again on behalf of those who stopped or dont post anymore thank you for doing the stand up thing and apologizing... BTW nice website u got..
Old 08-22-2007, 08:52 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by stormcrow
this takes a big man... and an even bigger one to hold steadfast to these words...
+1
Old 08-22-2007, 08:55 PM
rythex

group hug everyone
Old 08-22-2007, 09:01 PM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

you never appologized to me after i caught you with my dog
Old 08-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by redsoxfan184524
you never appologized to me after i caught you with my dog
Sorry, your a redsox fan...
Old 08-22-2007, 09:16 PM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Julian you are a big man...no no really I mean a BIG man..what 300 maybe 350lbs..J/k
We met once last year at your shop before heading out to the Nissan day in PA and wound up sitting next to each other at dinner and had a nice conversation. You seem like a cool guy who is intense about the things you do. In this scene there are business and personal relationships and I guess sometimes people can blur the lines between the two. As far as the business goes all any of the shops can do is provide the best customer service possible. Will every customer be be 100% happy?? Probably not; but IF you do what you say you are going to do noone can hold a grudge. A reputation is hard to earn but easy to lose, so it's only fair that before blasting a business on a public forum the customer make every effort to resolve the problem away from the boards. IF and ONLY ia customer does not get satisfaction should they put a company on blast mode. It's IMPOSSIBLE to pull back statements once they are made, and the damage can be a very real loos of income for the company involved. If customer service sucks or the company is doing shady $hit the Z community WILL find out ( VRT???). Just my 2c

Can't we get along??
Old 08-22-2007, 09:20 PM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Julian cracks me up man. Aside from the hostility that goes around everywhere... I don't see anything wrong with a sponsor joking around amongst the rest of us

Quick Reply: Public Apology from MRC Motorsports.