Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 10:07 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
Phil I dont understand you post? My car was built by Forged, why would you think I would dyno my car to make another shop look good? Can you run that by me again maybe I missed somthing?
I think THIS is what he meant.
https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/306375-jwt-850bb-twin-turbo-wins-redline-time-attack.html
Old 10-25-2007, 10:07 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Philthy
I agree with everything you stated Luie but really, proving your car has 700+hp is just another Forged Performance dyno chart and does nothing to prove that a VRT/RA car make over 700WHP with stock studs/gasket...

My offer STILL stands, take your car to GTM and let them verify the stock studs/gasket and run it on their DJ dyno, I'll pick up the dyno fee!

why gtm? btw..... no other independent DJ out in the so cal?
To amke this easier i think its better if we try to things closer to were he is at so this happens.
And can we agree with the cliché that its no the size of the shop but the quality of work what matters?(once the pictures are posted, if ever)
Old 10-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Julian! You really need to grow up?

The more you post the more you make yourself and your shop look bad!

Good luck kid!
thanx

Last edited by Julian@MRC; 10-25-2007 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:08 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Because your car is the only car that they have that's been proven to make 700+whp...
What about Alex?
Old 10-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are people picking on members now? this crap seriously needs to stop.

first sincity, now ETG...
Old 10-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by Motormouth
are people picking on members now? this crap seriously needs to stop.

first sincity, now ETG...
This entire thread needed to go..
Old 10-25-2007, 10:10 AM
wild121

Man I dont post much on this forum just kinda lurk and read but I cant even read this thread because everything gets old after a while.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:11 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

[QUOTE=IIQuickSilverII]why gtm? btw..... no other independent DJ out in the so cal?[QUOTE]

If I'm footing the bill, I pick the shop... I trust the folks at GTM to inspect the stock studs/gasket and we have DOZENS of dynos from their shop already posted on the forum for comparisons...
Old 10-25-2007, 10:12 AM
wild121

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports

its only a mater of time.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't fully. Scott as a person has every right IMO to clear his name, or at least attempt to. that is in no way a promotion of his shop or anything, but just becuase he is not a paying vendor doesn't give members or vendors the right to slander him or his company without any rebuttal from his mouth.

if you guys would stop bringing up RA all the time, maybe he wouldn't feel the need to post up these sorts of things. Now you are all insulting his customers or even just people who have used his service but have no relation to his shop... seriously, what do you expect? him to run off the forums?
Old 10-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

I am very proud of what we did with eagletangreen's car. It holds the record for a VQ35 street car 3.5L no nitrous, and was certified on an indepedent dynojet...after putting down good numbers on ours. So 701whp is the forum shop record (I think)....on a DJ.

And Scott drove it to a first place finish at Time Attack.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:15 AM
SinCity350Z
Track Whore

Originally Posted by SpoilsofWar
What bothers me here is not that RA is posting what may or not be advertising in this forum without being a sponsor - IMO that is between the Admins, the paying Sponsors, and RA. I really dont think us members need to play in that field.

What I want to know is why does RA make claims that they simply refuse to back up? No one here is asking Scott to hang the moon. Pictures of the shop, verifiable dyno sheets, and a little technical insight would put to bed a great deal of the questions about RA (though lord knows not all... never going to happen on this forum, with the past connection to VRT).

It is just good business sense! A lot of people here would probably love to give you the benefit of the doubt, and probably a lot of business also, but you're making it very hard on us!
You have to understand that with this crowd it will ALWAYS be something. Pictures of the shop will be posted then the shop won't be good enough. DynoJet number will be posted then those somehow will be skewed in our favor and not good enough. Thats the way it always has been and thats the way it always will be. Instead of running around in endless circles trying to make this small crowd happy is not on the top of his list of things to do. Getting actual customer cars done and getting everything ready for upcoming events is on his list of things to do. Some of you may not have anything better to do than sit on the forums all day, but Scott has a business to run. Trust me when I say that when people have it set in their mind to take you down, they cannot be proven wrong.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:15 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Because your car is the only car that they have that's been proven to make 700+whp...
All If you did something or paid for something for my car to enter the Time Attack your sticker was on my car.... RA flew a driver, suspension parts, wheels, tires, and dialed my car in. So guess what they get to put a sticker where ever they want.

They dont have my car, and my car is not thier shop car, and will never be.
My car has no shop stickers. I do another Time attack and you help out then I will put your sticker on it.

As far as building cars and going FI no one is perfect and no build is perfect ot trouble free.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:18 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
why gtm? btw..... no other independent DJ out in the so cal?
If I'm footing the bill, I pick the shop... I trust the folks at GTM to inspect the stock studs/gasket and we have DOZENS of dynos from their shop already posted on the forum for comparisons...

Yah id feel the same way but...u dont need to "foot the bill" since they offered the dyno themselves already anyways...but

I hope some of you(not jsut you Philty) are not saying unless its a GTM dynojet it doesnt count
all it matters is an independant dyno froma respectable tunner, who doesnt have to be in the VQ comunity cause this is jsut a dyno #
Old 10-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

All If you did something or paid for something for my car to enter the Time Attack your sticker was on my car.... RA flew a driver, suspension parts, wheels, tires, and dialed my car in. So guess what they get to put a sticker where ever they want.

They dont have my car, and my car is not thier shop car, and will never be.
My car has no shop stickers. I do another Time attack and you help out then I will put your sticker on it.

As far as building cars and going FI no one is perfect and no build is perfect ot trouble free.
DEAL! Will a case of oil get 'PHILTHY' on your car...!
Old 10-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Triple8Sol
Banned

I haven't met Scott in person, or actually done business with him yet, but we have had several long conversations over the phone. When I had my Stillen S/C, he was a great resource since he has quite a bit of experience with that kit in various forms, including some custom one-off experiments with it. He took time out of his busy weekday each time, and for no compensation, for a guy he had never met or sold anything to. He was extremely friendly/helpful to me, just a fellow forum member and VQ enthusiast.

Because he has proven himself to be a standup guy as far as I can tell, I tend to give him more benefit of the doubt related to this whole VRT scandal. Also, the fact that Scott and Mark left that company awhile back and started their own shop also helps their case.

If I lived in Cali, I would not hesitate to consider Relentless Autosports as one of my top tuner shop choices, in league with GTM.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:22 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Didnt ask you..But Im a Joke..lolSO I guess Sam,Sharif and Turbo Turbo Tim are jokes also right..
Thanks for the kind words however.
Im a joke with
A shop
A showroom
A Dyno
An Insurance policy
A long list of builds
A 100% return rate

But your right, Im a joke..Not the guys working form a U-haul trailer that cant afford $100 per month ad fee..Or take 10 weeks to set up a paypal account.

These are all the things real shops need to have and I commend you for doing things right. It is so easy to get a business licence out here and they say look we are in business but in reality,you are still not a legal business even if you have the stupid licence! In Cali you also need a BAR (Bureau of Automotive Repair) number and an EPA-DEH (Enviromental protection agency-Depart of Enviromental health) number,sellers permit,fire permit and some of the other stuff Julian said if you want to operate legally in California.A legitimite business also wants to have these because A. if you dont and get sued, you lose! B. protect your customers and yourself in case of tradgedy or loss(example the raging California fires).Actually the fires are nowhere close to us so we are thankful
Old 10-25-2007, 10:24 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

DEAL! Will a case of oil get 'PHILTHY' on your car...!

A case of oil get you a rear quarter panel...seriously

For you nut huggers that think PF did not get any credit

Click here http://www.gtspec.com/index.php?nav=article&id=45
Old 10-25-2007, 10:24 AM
wild121

Originally Posted by SinCity350Z
You have to understand that with this crowd it will ALWAYS be something. Pictures of the shop will be posted then the shop won't be good enough. DynoJet number will be posted then those somehow will be skewed in our favor and not good enough. Thats the way it always has been and thats the way it always will be. Instead of running around in endless circles trying to make this small crowd happy is not on the top of his list of things to do. Getting actual customer cars done and getting everything ready for upcoming events is on his list of things to do. Some of you may not have anything better to do than sit on the forums all day, but Scott has a business to run. Trust me when I say that when people have it set in their mind to take you down, they cannot be proven wrong.

I maybe speaking out of my place but reputation is earned over time. You can prove one car two cars three cars have xyz RWHP but until you put out a large number of cars that have the same quality of workmanship then people are always going to doubt your capabilities. The only solution for this is quality work over time it is futile to go on about this subject.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:25 AM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by George@GTM
Again, our intent is not to bash anyone, but to actually help the community. An engine that was built by Scott's Company was installed by Forged Perfomance, its contents were questionable, and build sheet had fictitious parts.

Would the forum prefer that this was never brought to the public?
Wow you, sharif, Julian...you guys are so selective. You insist on beating the hell out of this and bringing up all this stuff that has already been resolved. So let me set the record straight as I am not a customer of any of you. I read the threads, here is what I saw.

The build sheet. You guys insist on throwing that at Scott when it has been said numerous times, Scott didn't make the build sheet! Noah did. He took responsibility, explained it, it was all cleared up. Scott didn't do the build sheet you guys insist on blaming him for. Stop trashing him because your selective reading allows you to overlook the facts.

You guys love to stir up the sh*t and then when facts are posted contrary you overlook it. Read the posts before you keep beating a dead horse. It is posts like this that make you look childish and out to just sling mud.

Quick Reply: Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down