Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

1000whp 350z built by MRC

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 05:36 PM
meatbag

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by SlideFox
LOL, I always seem to be going by the shop for something. Albert is doing one hell of a job on your car! I always take a couple of snap shot with my camera phone.... your car has been my background for over a month now!!
Tell Albert Bryan from Houston says hi. He will know who I am, I lost his cell number.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:37 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, I always seem to be going by the shop for something. Albert is doing one hell of a job on your car! I always take a couple of snap shot with my camera phone.... your car has been my background for over a month now!!
I'm been stopping by the shop at least once a week for quite a while now. And I always sneek a peak or two at mazzoo's Z whenever I'm there too in anticipation for what's to come when it's done. LOL, how do I keep missing you Mike if we're both stopping by the shop so often?!?!?
Old 02-18-2008, 05:39 PM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
I'm been stopping by the shop at least once a week for quite a while now. And I always sneek a peak or two at mazzoo's Z whenever I'm there too in anticipation for what's to come when it's done. LOL, how do I keep missing you Mike if we're both stopping by the shop so often?!?!?
What time do you stop by? I usually get there around 4:30 after i get off work. I was there last Wednesday I believe to borrow a screwdriver!!
Old 02-18-2008, 05:40 PM
SlideFox

Originally Posted by meatbag
Tell Albert Bryan from Houston says hi. He will know who I am, I lost his cell number.
I'll let him know... I'm gonna swing by there tomorrow afternoon.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:50 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

What time do you stop by? I usually get there around 4:30 after i get off work. I was there last Wednesday I believe to borrow a screwdriver!!
Lately I'm usually gone by that time. I often have lunch with the guys.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:07 PM
SlideFox

Lately I'm usually gone by that time. I often have lunch with the guys.
I work in downtown, I would never be able to get by there on my lunch break.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:30 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

i am actually enjoying the OT
Old 02-18-2008, 07:31 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
i am actually enjoying the OT
https://my350z.com/forum/firearms-and-hunting/337124-so-i-got-my-first-e-threat-on-my350-today.html
Old 02-18-2008, 07:41 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

This post by doug FTW:
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...8&postcount=14
Old 02-18-2008, 07:42 PM
NoahzBurnt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man o man.....

i never knew GTSPEC made a rear strut brace like this guy claims....
He also claims he has a trial front lip but all i see is a weber sportts front....

his story has more holes than a gay bar filled with lesbians
Old 02-18-2008, 07:46 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by NoahzBurnt
man o man.....

i never knew GTSPEC made a rear strut brace like this guy claims....
He also claims he has a trial front lip but all i see is a weber sportts front....

his story has more holes than a gay bar filled with lesbians
Old 02-18-2008, 07:59 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

@ post # 14, 15 and 16.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:08 PM
I am JDM

ive seen this guy before he use to come down to the dunkin donuts in east brunswick nj and show it off in a trailer. his boys would talk madd junk.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:41 AM
Mark@pasmag
Banned

Hey Fellas,

I'm actually the editor of PAS Magazine and we were supplied with all of the proper info on this vehicle from its owner and another shop which 'completed' the work. i am also a z-owner and frequently post on my350z.com under my personal account. i am also sorry to hear about the fall out between the owner and the previous shop who was working on the build... but we all hear these stories from time to time.

This car has indeed won countless awards and placed 1st among many of the hottest Zs out there. Although it may not be the flat-out performance machine many Z enthusiasts would like... a lot of work and effort has been put into it. You guys can knock it all you want, but i think it is a great overall package.

Also, for all of you who have insane Zs out there.... feel free to email me mark@pasmag.com. otherwise i'll see you all at the upcoming Z-nationals.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:44 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Mark@pasmag
Hey Fellas,

I'm actually the editor of PAS Magazine and we were supplied with all of the proper info on this vehicle from its owner and another shop which 'completed' the work. i am also a z-owner and frequently post on my350z.com under my personal account. i am also sorry to hear about the fall out between the owner and the previous shop who was working on the build... but we all hear these stories from time to time.

This car has indeed won countless awards and placed 1st among many of the hottest Zs out there. Although it may not be the flat-out performance machine many Z enthusiasts would like... a lot of work and effort has been put into it. You guys can knock it all you want, but i think it is a great overall package.

Also, for all of you who have insane Zs out there.... feel free to email me mark@pasmag.com. otherwise i'll see you all at the upcoming Z-nationals.
What about the 1000 horsepower claim? How was that verified? Since you are a regular member on here, you know that it's a pretty big claim that should be backed up.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:52 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by Mark@pasmag
Hey Fellas,

Dude, there is no FALLOUT as you put it, between our shop and the owner...I dont know where you got that from or implied from...

I own and operate a "REPUTABLE" shop, and to be called out for claims we didnt make in the first place, gets on my nerves..

The owner is a good customer and friened of ours, and I cannot be held responsible or back up claims he makes and I never said..

I can not say where the car went after leaving our shop, however it was no where NEAR capable of 1000HP when it left our facility with its

current mods. I dont know what took place after it left.

Get your facts straight please. PS... 2 post=a regular member?

Last edited by Julian@MRC; 02-19-2008 at 06:54 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:53 AM
Mark@pasmag
Banned

Also, to clear up any other drama surrounding the parts on the car... there were 2 or 3 different versions of this Z before it's current set-up. it used to be all silver with a full Trial bodykit, different Volk wheels, etc. and used to compete as a show car then too. and i think it had a different forced induction set-up too... which may explain the injector mess up (which is my bad).
Old 02-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Mark@pasmag
Banned

Julian,

i was not implying a knock against your shop or your work... i know a lot about you guys and have seen many cars you've worked on. what i'm saying is that sometimes people make mistakes.... and afterall its just a car and i'm sure you guys did a great job on it. By saying 'fall-out' i meant the owner making claims which you may / may not agree with.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:05 AM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

.......and what about the 1000 HP claim? did you cehck your facts before printing an article or is this just sensational journalism?

to my knowledge, there are only 3 1000+ HP VQs.....Performance motorsports drag car, Carl Stevens Jr's Drag car, and Injected Performance's drag car. That's it! Intense Motorsports is the next closest at 900+ rwhp and that is a G35 show car.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:07 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

What about the 1000 horsepower claim? How was that verified? Since you are a regular member on here, you know that it's a pretty big claim that should be backed up.
Still waiting for an answer to this. ^

As a regular member here with your personal account and as editor of PAS Magazine, you should know, appreciate, and understand the need to verify info/claims on a car before publishing it after the BS that happened with VRT in the import tuner mags.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 02-19-2008 at 07:10 AM.

Quick Reply: 1000whp 350z built by MRC