Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

[STS] Engine Failure - Failed OEM Oil Pump?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Sub zero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Julian@MRC
Please expound to me as what issues I refused to fix? Its now my job to redesign STS's products to actually WORK?

Im confused, your postings get shorter and shorter, I guess once backed into a corner with factual and accurate information presented agaisnt you, the only tactic left is to insult me and make uniformed and uneducated comments on my customer service...

I notice all of the other topic I discussed went ignored, and you resorted right back to typical ignorant fan boy bashing..

Good luck with your car..
This just isn't going anywhere with you. Good luck with your mouth.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sub zero
This just isn't going anywhere with you. Good luck with your mouth.
Like I said, when you proven wrong, nothing to say...No factual information..Nuff said..Unsubscribing.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:19 PM
Sub zero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Julian@MRC
Like I said, when you proven wrong, nothing to say...No factual information..Nuff said..Unsubscribing.
You're right Julian! You won Man! You won.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:04 PM
athenG

Julian, have you tried to tune his car without his front bumper? I'm just curios if it help. I know it is hard to compare our setup to Goosegoose since he's boosting around 11psi and most of us are just in the 8psi range.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:16 PM
jadenz350

Originally Posted by r0mey
Enough of the bickering and BS from both parties. You both got your shots in.
Julian - Just think that you should be commended for all of the deals you extended to the Op & AthenG when you felt they had a inferior product that you were originally a part of providing to them (assume AthenG got his kit done through you too). It's a stand up action as far as I'm concerned...taking less for your labor to get them to what you felt was a better answer. I suspect that the costs of error are so high in this business that its difficult for shops to take less and stay profitable.

Sub Zero - Thanks for challenging what you did not believe in and providing an alternative perspective for others to consider...thats what the forums are for...I do wish you would encourage STS to state their case and defend their product rather than you doing it on their behalf. If they profit from what they believe works well....then they should be able to defend their product themselves. Seeing that you have the obvious relationship...maybe that's the next logical conversation to advance the community. As you can see from my comments above....any my other few posts...I'm on the side of the consumer and try to hold shop owners and any other "sellers of products and services" accountable for what they commit to potential consumers.

goosegoose - the GTR option sounds great...but before that car came out there weren't many other import options that do what a modified car can do off the showroom floor with warranty etc., etc. - although sticker price seems reasonable I'm curious as to how much they are being resold for so if you go that route....you may just see it more reasonable to rebuild with a better set up....as opposed to going GTR....just a thought...whatever you choose good luck.

Romey - hate to end this way but it just seems like a double standard here when allowing all of the OT bickering to continue 2 days after requesting it to stop. when I was in my dispute i got threats of being banned for doing it on someone elses thread....then when I created my own you let the shop off the hook by locking the thread after they finally came up with a response which lacked the fundamental questions being answered. The purpose of the thread I created was to specifically discuss my issue...
Old 05-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by athenG
Julian, have you tried to tune his car without his front bumper? I'm just curios if it help. I know it is hard to compare our setup to Goosegoose since he's boosting around 11psi and most of us are just in the 8psi range.
Front bumper is not the issue on the dyno in 60 degree weather, trust me..I have tuned G35's with stock bumpers in my shop to 400-500 whp levels with no sign of knock...
Old 05-27-2008, 05:47 AM
captj3

Sub zero grow up. If you don't like J that's fine, but if you have a solution for the OP's problem tell the guy. Don't be a d*ck and say I know what's wrong but I won't tell you because of the tuner. That's a great way to support the members here when they have trouble. This just makes you sound like some of the vendors on this site. (MRC Exculded) I've seen him help plenty of people here without making a dime.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:05 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by captj3
Sub zero grow up. If you don't like J that's fine, but if you have a solution for the OP's problem tell the guy. Don't be a d*ck and say I know what's wrong but I won't tell you because of the tuner. That's a great way to support the members here when they have trouble. This just makes you sound like some of the vendors on this site. (MRC Exculded) I've seen him help plenty of people here without making a dime.
he is not saying because he doesn't know..

he is an advertising tool(not the offense sence of the world tool).. a walking billboard basically..

he is the equivalent of Michael Jordon telling you that Gatorade will rehydrate you, but can't explain why someone who drinks gatorade constantly can't lower their blood pressure due to the extreme amounts of salt in Gatorade
Old 05-27-2008, 07:13 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by doug

he is an advertising tool(not the offense sence of the world tool).. a walking billboard basically..

he is the equivalent of Michael Jordon telling you that Gatorade will rehydrate you, but can't explain why someone who drinks gatorade constantly can't lower their blood pressure due to the extreme amounts of salt in Gatorade
i was going to say he is worst than cuba gooding jr in the hanes comercial

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuNUbAkJajE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuNUbAkJajE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 05-27-2008, 07:15 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
i was going to say he is worst than cuba gooding jr in the hanes comercial
hey Jordan was in the commercial.. see Jorge.. you almost have a great mind like me
Old 05-27-2008, 01:06 PM
captj3

Originally Posted by doug

I understand what he is, but he has made reference to himself knowing what the OP needed to get his tune straight. Unfortunately there are a lot of "tools" on this forum like that.