Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Greddy 18G Twin Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008 | 11:14 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by ttg35fort
I'd try to help, but first I need to learn to read Arabic

Is it Arabic?

Anyway, good luck with everything.
Sharif translated it for me

He is saying " Death to you Infidels, you think you can come over here and steal our oil?" "We will put mud in your VQ motors and steal your women" " Its a sin to eat Pork and its bad for you...but pork fat is good for diesel engines"!

Last edited by XKR; 12-30-2008 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-30-2008 | 11:26 AM
BaZooKa

Originally Posted by ttg35fort
I'd try to help, but first I need to learn to read Arabic

Is it Arabic?

Anyway, good luck with everything.
LOOOL its really the english version of arabic
Old 12-30-2008 | 11:31 AM
BaZooKa

Originally Posted by XKR

He is saying " Death to you Infidels, you think you can come over here and steal our oil?" "We will put mud in your VQ motors and steal your women" " Its a sin to eat Pork and its bad for you...but pork fat is good for diesel engines"!
LOL ,, i think that sharif forgot his arabic :P ,, we love america man ! ,, and alot of americans think that kuwait is not a nice country ,, its so good ,, ALOOOt of fancy cars ,, alot of sexy gurls ,,we party sometimes ,, everything is great here !! no one came to kuwait and regreted it ,,
Old 12-30-2008 | 11:38 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by BaZooKa
LOL ,, i think that sharif forgot his arabic :P ,, we love america man ! ,, and alot of americans think that kuwait is not a nice country ,, its so good ,, ALOOOt of fancy cars ,, alot of sexy gurls ,,we party sometimes ,, everything is great here !! no one came to kuwait and regreted it ,,
I was just kidding....My wife went there once just before Sadam started his crap. She said the Malls are like we have over here...it left a scab on my credit card
Old 12-30-2008 | 11:45 AM
BaZooKa

Originally Posted by XKR
I was just kidding....My wife went there once just before Sadam started his crap. She said the Malls are like we have over here...it left a scab on my credit card
ow then she should come now we have a new 2 story mall ,, 2.5 kilometers length ,, 1 kilometer wide ,, over 500 stores in one place ,, 25 cenimas
Old 12-30-2008 | 11:51 AM
BaZooKa

btw did u hear of someone changes his gear from 5at to m/t ?
Old 12-30-2008 | 12:08 PM
NETSHARK

Welcome to the Forums BaZooKa next time don`t say i`ve searched alot or they will use ur screen name against you

https://my350z.com/forum/shop-builds...sion-pics.html

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...5-project.html
Old 12-30-2008 | 12:08 PM
350z-900whp

i think GTM done it once
Old 12-30-2008 | 12:12 PM
SmallTuner

Originally Posted by XKR

ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Old 12-30-2008 | 12:23 PM
SmallTuner

and u can race on the streets more than america.
Old 12-30-2008 | 12:29 PM
XKR

ow then she should come now we have a new 2 story mall ,, 2.5 kilometers length ,, 1 kilometer wide ,, over 500 stores in one place ,, 25 cenimas
Yeah...just what I need...a shopaholic wife in a mall with 500 stores...you trying to put me in the poor house

She wants to go back..but after everything calms down. I have plans to go to the UAE. Sister lives there.

Welcome to my350z.com.

Last edited by XKR; 12-30-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-30-2008 | 12:31 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by XKR
Well...his door is till open...he just finished a built transmission for a member on here....

Guy...read the SGP thread...there is a member in this thread that is getting a 700+whp built transmission....Its a known fact that SGP's trans are rated to a higher whp than GTM's. Do a search...all the info on this has already been discussed. SGP states that they will warranty their built transmissions to 800whp

Here is a post from "mrg1981" PM him if you need more info...also "RudeG"....both of these guys are running way over the limit you said the transmissions had.
Just to clarify, the reason we rate our built 5at for 600rwhp is because that is the level we have tested it to with out any issues. There is no reason our built stage 5 transmission won't handle the same, or more power than a competitors product.

We don't want to rate it to handle a higher power level than what we have done in house.

Thanks,

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 12-30-2008 | 12:32 PM
NETSHARK

LOOOOL @ SmallTuner

BaZooKa if u want it as a daily drive car do it on the 5AT but if its just a weekend car i say go ahead and do the manual trans swap, but believe me Kuwait is not UAE or Saudi Arabia, all of us wanted manual in the first time but after a while we get so upset with the morning rush :/ some times i thank god that i have a Auto :1

Originally Posted by George@GTM
Just to clarify, the reason we rate our built 5at for 600rwhp is because that is the level we have tested it to with out any issues. There is no reason our built stage 5 transmission won't handle the same, or more power than a competitors product.

We don't want to rate it to handle a higher power level than what we have done in house.

Thanks,

-George
GT Motorsports
So that time the car hit 622 because of the APS TT they were at their limits right ? all the time i thought it was APS Extreme just checked the thread its APS Regular TT

Originally Posted by XKR
Yeah...just what I need...a shopaholic wife in a mall with 500 stores...you trying to put me in the poor house

She wants to go back..but after everything calms down.

Welcome to my350z.com.
Dude no more saddam stories, now we`re worried about iran story ur welcome in kuwait anytime we`re laying low right now hehe BTW if ur wife more into shopping and stuff i suggest you visit Dubai too not gonna speak about it its already well known place, Dubai is my 2nd Country now LOL.

Last edited by NETSHARK; 12-30-2008 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-30-2008 | 12:40 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by George@GTM

Thanks,

-George
GT Motorsports

Understood.....But if i am not mistaken...I think Rude and a few others were under the same impression that SGP would warranty theirs up to 800whp and GTM stated 600whp was their limit. Because if you look back to one of my post...I asked Rude why he did not take it to GTM because its closer...and someone responded that one offers more whp than the other.
Old 12-30-2008 | 02:25 PM
BaZooKa

Well netshark it is a weekend car ,, so maybe its a future project to swap my gear to m/t ,, and i might also do it in S.A. ,, its just an idea though
Old 12-30-2008 | 02:37 PM
XKR

Well netshark it is a weekend car ,, so maybe its a future project to swap my gear to m/t ,, and i might also do it in S.A. ,, its just an idea though
Look at it this way....The price of a fully built AT is $4000 +....how much could you get a AT to MT done My point is....dont build the AT if you are planning to swap
Old 12-30-2008 | 02:39 PM
rcdash

I doubt that either of these shops actually produce the transmission specific parts. I guess what George is saying that technically they are equivalent. SGP's warranty to 800 whp (for what period of time?) does not make it any stronger. If they stay in business that is... I decided against SGP way back when after calling and talking to both shops and feeling very uneasy in my discussions with SGP (though Ron had his built successfully by SGP just before mine at FP). Although I'm not pushing all that much power (the AZ guys are nuts), the GTM-5AT rocks. Throw on some paddle shifters and it's so much fun to work through the gears...

Last edited by rcdash; 12-30-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Old 12-30-2008 | 04:21 PM
BaZooKa

Originally Posted by XKR
Look at it this way....The price of a fully built AT is $4000 +....how much could you get a AT to MT done My point is....dont build the AT if you are planning to swap
ya ofcourse ,, i dont need to built my AT at first ,, when i plan to boost up ill then make the dessicion either built my at ,, or swap with M/T

i like to take things slowly ,, after havin a bit fun with 5.5psi then ill boost a little ,, after that ill reach my 500whp goal
Old 12-30-2008 | 11:44 PM
SmallTuner

for now, i think GTM is the best to go for if u wana upgraed ur gear

SGP is still not like it was befor.

i shipd a turbo for them befor 3months to rebuild, and still no news.

i dont wana blame mark, cuz the guy helpd me allot befor.

but for now stay with GTM if ur palning to upgrade it
Old 12-31-2008 | 04:11 AM
BaZooKa

yes gtm's valve body upgrade ,, tourque converter ,, transgo ,, transmittion cooler ,, this should do it ,, ive already done bussines with them and there great

but as i said befor that il make my disecion either upgrade my at or swap to m/t ,, i already went and asked ,, it will cost me not more than 3500$ to swich to m/t

Quick Reply: Greddy 18G Twin Turbo