Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Perfomance expirence!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 02:39 PM
b18c1turboed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ToastZ
Sharif is not a liar so stop with the attacks OP, everyone on this forum has done business with him. If he was a pathalogical liar I feel sure we would have vetted him out by now.

I'll type this really slow so maybe you can understand it --> We have all found Sharif and the entire FP crew to be loyal and trustworthy. Stop calling Sharif a liar and a theif and all the other underlying tones you are spewing forth. Its not moving you any faster towards your goal of getting your car back.

I guess you had to be there too understand.. and yea the car is leaving on Monday. we will have truck and trailor there ready to go!!! I never said he was a thief. I said liar!!

Until you have them do actual work on your car and put yourself in our shoes then youll see.....

I wish everyone would see the point, but you guys can see it how you want. I knew everyone was gonna defend Forged, no biggie. I never said they didnt do quality work.

I just gave my expirence with the shop.After the car gets out, it will not go back there, the car will be shipped out of state.i understand he made a name for himself, but he made that name becasuse noone ever say the bad expirence with him. You cant make everyone happy!!!

I wish him all the luck, but as far as where concerned its been a nightmare for us!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

post PM's
Old 01-03-2009, 02:48 PM
phunk
CJ Motorsports

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a company releases a new product... 200 guys bought it, and 198 of those people think its the best thing that ever happened to them. the quality is great, the fit is great, the results are great, everything is better than expected.... THEN there are 2 guys left, they ***** and moan, they say the box wasnt nice enough, the instructions were not clear enough, they just cant get it to fit right, something is wrong, this product is junk!!! they got ripped off!!!!!!!

the entire story stinks of over-dramatization by a paranoid victim personality.

and aside from all the story here, youre a THIEF and you STOLE wheels and exhaust from forged performance and you didnt pay until he had to call the police!! and you ATTEMPT to justify that in your original post with that fact that he hadnt yet given you a FREE ENGINE as quickly as you hoped.

this is just too good......
Old 01-03-2009, 02:51 PM
ToastZ

Smile

Originally Posted by b18c1turboed
Until you have them do actual work on your car and put yourself in our shoes then youll see.....
Forged built phase-II of my car, so I'm familiar with the "shoe" so to speak.

If you have been to Sharif's shop frequently that dyno in my avatar should look familiar to you.

Last edited by ToastZ; 01-03-2009 at 03:19 PM.
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by phunk

and aside from all the story here, youre a THIEF and you STOLE wheels and exhaust from forged performance and you didnt pay until he had to call the police!! and you ATTEMPT to justify that in your original post with that fact that he hadnt yet given you a FREE ENGINE as quickly as you hoped.

this is just too good......
Whatever you say, I never expected a new engine!!! At that point in time , they didnt even know what was wrong with the car. And we never refused to pay the bill. Shariff wasnt their, ask yourself this. WHO gave us the keys for the car?

And you say we stole it.... Thats funnny!!!!

And the only thin we ever expected was a running 100% car, the way it was when it was dropped off!!! yea you think we wanted this too happen.
Chi-TownWarrior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I read this correctly, OP your not even the owner of the car(Someone correct me if I'm wrong). Your credibility goes out the window right there. So if I'm correct then any complaint you have doesn't even reflect any problems the owner/driver has with the service provided.

I've seen too many threads on this site praising how great of a job Forged has done. I've seen Sharif help out people on this forum that aren't even his customers by answering questions, and providing knowledge. So like everyone else said Forged Performance and Sharif's reputation has not been tainted what so ever.

With that being said, All the bashing and insulting you have done to other forum members shows exactly the level of maturity your on. Providing lies also lowers your credibility. For you to complain about something you yourself have very little knowledge about shows exactly what kind of person you are. To seriously think that everything you said was going to change any members opinion on Forged was a bad attempt. Everyone here knows what kind of service Forged offers, and knows it's some of the best around.

You would probably tell the 85 bears that Mike Ditka was a bad coach

Deuces.......
Z Infidel

This guy can bad mouth Sharif all he wants but how many shop owners would let you take their PERSONAL car to drive around while you wait for yours? If that doesn't say commitment than I don't know what does.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:52 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

I run a auto repair shop and get these type of customers all the time....but this guy takes the cake.You are probably one of the worst *** clowns i have ever read about on this forum.How in the hell can you bash a shop that still has your car.....are you insane or just stupid.

I think Sharif went well above 99% of what any shop would do for you and yet you still say you have been lied to.............dude stuff happens when your dealing with high performance engines and esp with new designs with newly designed parts for it.

I feel sorry for Sharif for having to deal with an emotionally challenged asshat like you....in my shop if i get a moron like you i just tell them i will not work on their car because of you the owner.I will not deal with someone that thinks the earth revolves around them=you.

Good luck Sharif with this guy.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:53 PM
-Vince-
Banned

a company releases a new product... 200 guys bought it, and 198 of those people think its the best thing that ever happened to them.
Should have bought a Shamwow, then that 198 would be 200.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
post PM's
unless........someone is a liar about having them......
Old 01-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
unless........someone is a liar about having them......

exactly
Old 01-03-2009, 02:55 PM
NETSHARK

You`re right you can`t make everyone happy but you will try your best ! Thanks for telling us the Experience well everyone got an idea of how kind is Sharif (We Already Know this BTW !!!) and how he handle things when things gets out of control, just wanna say this LOUD:

I WISH THAT WE HAVE A SHOP IN MY COUNTRY GOT HALF OF THE KNOWLEDGE HALF OF THE KINDNESS HALF OF THE STUFF SHARIF HAS.

well am just asking for the half i don`t want more :1
Old 01-03-2009, 02:57 PM
phunk
CJ Motorsports

I wish everyone would see the point, but you guys can see it how you want. I knew everyone was gonna defend Forged, no biggie. I never said they didnt do quality work.

I just gave my expirence with the shop.After the car gets out, it will not go back there, the car will be shipped out of state.i understand he made a name for himself, but he made that name becasuse noone ever say the bad expirence with him. You cant make everyone happy!!!

I wish him all the luck, but as far as where concerned its been a nightmare for us!!!!

its obvious that youre new to this forum... because this forum THRIVES on dirt on the shops. its your own story that doomed you, sharif didnt even have to defend himself, it was too obvious what was going on from the first post.

you coulda walked away with one of the fastest G37s in the country... and now where are you? all because of a couple extra months downtime in the winter. wtf is wrong with you?

there are people with REAL sob stories, and then there is you... boo hoo my free engine build is taking too long.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:57 PM
b18c1turboed

Yea im a real liar, im the one that posted the whole story. Shariff just came in and triied to correct a few things or give his explanation. YOU NEVER HEARED HIM ONCE DENY ANYTHING!!!!! that alone should make you wonder!!!

And yea im lying about the Pms you caught me... Please!!!! Why should i drag them into this mess, if they wanna post they will!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 03:00 PM
ToastZ

Thumbs down

And yea im lying about the Pms you caught me...
Sad.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:01 PM
b18c1turboed

its obvious that youre new to this forum... because this forum THRIVES on dirt on the shops. its your own story that doomed you, sharif didnt even have to defend himself, it was too obvious what was going on from the first post.

you coulda walked away with one of the fastest G37s in the country... and now where are you? all because of a couple extra months downtime in the winter. wtf is wrong with you?

there are people with REAL sob stories, and then there is you... boo hoo my free engine build is taking too long.

Exactly, i told the whole story but im a liar!!! We might suprise you and still have the one of the Fastest g37 in the country. Their are other tuners in the USA!

And yea its winter, who cares!! this car aint no garage queen. It was bought to be a daily driver. Dont matter if it winter/summer/spring. This car will be driven daily....
Old 01-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Yea im a real liar, im the one that posted the whole story. Shariff just came in and triied to correct a few things or give his explanation. YOU NEVER HEARED HIM ONCE DENY ANYTHING!!!!! that alone should make you wonder!!!

And yea im lying about the Pms you caught me... Please!!!! Why should i drag them into this mess, if they wanna post they will!!!!
Don't include the names. If you take too long we're going to assume you're writing up more BS.

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 01-03-2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: What you did there... I saw it.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:03 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by Z Infidel
This guy can bad mouth Sharif all he wants but how many shop owners would let you take their PERSONAL car to drive around while you wait for yours? If that doesn't say commitment than I don't know what does.
How can you compare a 2000 Lexus car too a 2008 G37?
Old 01-03-2009, 03:06 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Don't include the names. If you take too long we're going to assume you're writing up more BS.

i have sent them this link. They are more then free to post it themselves!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 03:09 PM
phunk
CJ Motorsports

liar may not be the word, but as long as you are loosely throwing around the term, we may as well all join in.

you are intentionally deceptive. you are on a smear campaign as you ditch forged performance and youre trying to bring others with you by making implications that forged isnt properly equipped (consult 3 blah blah), tells lies (attempted completion goals that pass are not lies and its obvious you had communication errors where you thought your car was done and it wasnt, once again no one lied)... THIS makes you deceptive, and many would call you a liar for it.

The funny thing is, you think that WE are the ones who should WONDER because sharif never denyed anything.

MAYBE YOU need to WONDER why he didnt deny anything.... HE HAS NOTHING TO DENY, youre throwing a **** storm over nothing!

Quick Reply: Forged Perfomance expirence!!!