Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 07:46 PM
OCG35
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Trust me ...you are not distracting anyone....this thread has been on track from the start to expose scott/ra/VRT for what he is....I am just trying to tell you not to waste your time if you are really an undercover scott nutswinger.

Some people take religion very serious....and like I said....this thread is to expose scott and protect members from him.....not to insult others on their religious beliefs
I said nothing insulting until crude comments where made when quoting me...

The only thing I pointed out was the hypocrisy of people calling foul and saying they were offended by one harmless post (not even made by me) - when the majority of the thread has crude humor.

As far as me distracting people - you brought that up in post 2412.

I made one comment about an estrogen overdosed overly sensitive and emotional outburst by a hypocrite hiding under a bible and that was it. The rest was replying to the peanut gallery.

I'm not offended by any of the subject matter - I just think its ludicrous for someone to act offended by anything in a thread like this – and for ppl to imply all is fair game, expect religion - is stupid.

This could go on for days... but if you want the thread to go back on topic, simply stop keeping it off topic.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:01 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
Well hell, if a couple people on an internet forum agree, then it must be true..

If it wasn't a joke, it would have been very insensitive. Posted as a joke, it was absolutely brillant. It was timely, offensive, and relevant. Just like Dennis Miller in his prime, some may not be able to appreciate the humor.

dennis miller had a prime?
Old 04-13-2009, 08:09 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by OCG35
for ppl to imply all is fair game, expect religion - is stupid.

This could go on for days... but if you want the thread to go back on topic, simply stop keeping it off topic.
you,scott AND jim are full of fail

(just a casual observers opinion)
Old 04-13-2009, 08:46 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hellos,

"Joke" or not, comparing Jesus to Scott in ANY capacity is tasteless as it's obviously going to be offensive to people for the cheap sense of being offensive. The same could be said for any other figure of deity.

Leave it out of this thread.

Funny though: I didn't see anyone finding humor in it...

If this is a lame attempt at derailing the thread and therefore getting it locked, good try, but it's not happening. The community needs this thread to stay open so as to continue to address and expose the very serious issue of RA. Moderators have now been notified and will hopefully be cleaning up the fail of the last few pages in attempt to keep this thread on topic. I suggest that everyone follow suit so as to retail their posting & viewing privileges on this board.

To the point: XKR, I've been overwhelmed with work the past few weeks and haven't had much time to stay on top of this thread. Albeit probably a self-evident question, has anyone taken up your offer for the 700bb kit? How about dyno results from Scott?

Darren
Old 04-13-2009, 11:12 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

How about this next person to make a religious joke, talk about jesus, or compare someone to jesus will be banned for a long time and im not talking 30 days. For violation of TOU 2,8,10,15,21. This is everyones public warning. Thanks for reading.

PS posts were deleted.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:54 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Hellos,

"Joke" or not, comparing Jesus to Scott in ANY capacity is tasteless as it's obviously going to be offensive to people for the cheap sense of being offensive. The same could be said for any other figure of deity.

If this is a lame attempt at derailing the thread and therefore getting it locked, good try, but it's not happening. The community needs this thread to stay open so as to continue to address and expose the very serious issue of RA. Moderators have now been notified and will hopefully be cleaning up the fail of the last few pages in attempt to keep this thread on topic. I suggest that everyone follow suit so as to retail their posting & viewing privileges on this board.

To the point: XKR, I've been overwhelmed with work the past few weeks and haven't had much time to stay on top of this thread. Albeit probably a self-evident question, has anyone taken up your offer for the 700bb kit? How about dyno results from Scott?

Darren

We are working with one guy now that could win....The closest we have come to getting a dyno with 800whp is the one that TurboTim posted....so no dyno from Mr S

I will update soon....
Old 04-14-2009, 05:46 AM
MMC Racing

Originally Posted by go-fast
dennis miller had a prime?
Late 80's.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:51 AM
MMC Racing

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Hellos,

Darren
Who sits down and reads 120 pages. This thread has been off topic and a witch hunt now for 120 pages. If you want to deliver the value, a new thread with posts with specific facts should be created. It would probably be 5 pages and easily readable to everyone.
Also, your accusation that my attempt was to get this thread locked is almost as funny as me saying what a surprise, a competitor with something to gain is here pushing for the thread to continue.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:10 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i don't think intense has much to gain here. lol.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:21 AM
MMC Racing

Originally Posted by Motormouth
i don't think intense has much to gain here. lol.
And either do I - that was the point.. My allegation was as ridiculous as his.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:50 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

why... are you a vendor....

how would you feel if you had to pay say 1000 dollars a month to have a legal business but then you have some leech working of his garage illegally while illegally using someone elses permits.

Besides all the douchesness of MR.S. that single fact alone is a reason why any shop could have any interest.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:54 AM
MMC Racing

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
why... are you a vendor....

how would you feel if you had to pay say 1000 dollars a month to have a legal business but then you have some leech working of his garage illegally while illegally using someone elses permits.

Besides all the douchesness of MR.S. that single fact alone is a reason why any shop could have any interest.
This makes no sense.. If this was the case, these posts should be on every car forum in the universe. Scott is not a vendor here, so your premise is completely flawed.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:08 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
This makes no sense.. If this was the case, these posts should be on every car forum in the universe. Scott is not a vendor here, so your premise is completely flawed.

besides "every" car forum... but how about every vendor
Old 04-14-2009, 08:49 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

damn
Old 04-14-2009, 09:26 AM
escobar929

looks like there is no place to hide for that fRAud

his new slogan, should be... you cant spell fraud w/ out RA
Old 04-14-2009, 09:58 AM
myG35zx

The sad thing is that Canadian on driver continues to push RA and people do still use him. For instance, there is a GTM post about a Turbonetics build from last year. Canadian posts in that thread a car is with Scott getting a complete build and the thread becomes a jolly RA customer meet. WTH!

Last edited by myG35zx; 04-14-2009 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Dates own me...
Old 04-14-2009, 10:02 AM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

besides "every" car forum... but how about every vendor
Thems the facts folks
Old 04-14-2009, 10:22 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by myG35zx
The sad thing is that Canadian on driver continues to push RA and people do still use him. For instance, there is a GTM post about a Turbonetics build from last year. Canadian posts in that thread a car is with Scott getting a complete build and the thread becomes a jolly RA customer meet. WTH!
post the link here so we can get the admins on it
Old 04-14-2009, 10:23 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by escobar929
looks like there is no place to hide for that fRAud

his new slogan, should be... you cant spell fraud w/ out RA

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure