Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 12:34 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate76s
yeah, I LOL'd too, can you tell Tony is an engineer. Measuring arm length and angles LOL ...

Oh and looking at those pictures of Scott ... LOL at him being a UFC champ. He looks like a stiff breeze could knock him over. I'd put money on my sister-in-law in a UFC fight against him and she might weigh 115 soaking wet.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:54 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by OCG35
Sensible post that most wolverines in this thread wont understand… they have one focus and cant realize why the 99.9999999% of the remaining performance industry just don’t care.

I will be the first to admit that Jim is one of the nicest, kindest, most knowledgable Nissan Gurus on the planet that is always helpful and eager to share information, expereinces,etc.......

But that does not mean he shouldnt take responsibility for one of his "resellers" making false claims, doing poor workmanship and all around trying to find suckers to rip off. Jim should be aware of this and figure out a way to stop it, IMHO.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:32 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

i honestly believe Jim is aware of this and is looking the other way as long as its making him money.. apart from Scott.. i don't know anyone else pushing his product 100% and he knows that
Old 04-11-2009, 03:38 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
i honestly believe Jim is aware of this and is looking the other way as long as its making him money.. <b>apart from Scott.. i don't know anyone else pushing his product 100% and he knows that</b>
Good point.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:14 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
i honestly believe Jim is aware of this and is looking the other way as long as its making him money.. apart from Scott.. i don't know anyone else pushing his product 100% and he knows that
Hmmmm....I never looked at it that way....I remember a poll that was taken not too long ago and was shock at the results....All the major shops are pushing their own products.

Good point Doug
Old 04-11-2009, 04:51 PM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Its a fact...she is married....I wont say more because she asked me not to post what I know right now.
But, she goes out to meets not wearing her wedding ring???

Originally Posted by XKR
I use to have the 700bb on my car and for some reason I thought the 700BB could make at least 650 whp
Maybe you just lacked the crazy mad tuning skills referenced in this thread???
Old 04-11-2009, 05:49 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by ADMAN
But, she goes out to meets not wearing her wedding ring???

Maybe you just lacked the crazy mad tuning skills referenced in this thread???
I know I am going to get a call from her for posting this ....but its no secret....She was going through a divorce at that time when that pic was taken...things have change.

I was not willing to pay the extra cash for the VooDoo (TM) technology.....so you are correct
Old 04-12-2009, 06:24 AM
undrgnd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Jim Wolf thing is unfair. Everyone knows how things get embellished, twisted, and misrepresented on the internet, especially on these boards. Who has proof that Jim ever OBSERVED Scott say something untrue about JWT products' capabilities? Scott may be uneducated and crooked, but he is probably smart enough not to repeat these claims in front of Jim. Anything else would be here say, and if I were Jim, I would ignore it also.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:35 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

On the Jim wolf thing. I know someone on this board who is well requested in the VQ community and knows Jim. Everytime they try to talk about Scott to Jim he just cuts them off and doesnt want to hear it. Dougs post is 100 percent spot on in my opinion
Old 04-12-2009, 07:05 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by undrgnd
The Jim Wolf thing is unfair. Everyone knows how things get embellished, twisted, and misrepresented on the internet, especially on these boards. Who has proof that Jim ever OBSERVED Scott say something untrue about JWT products' capabilities? Scott may be uneducated and crooked, but he is probably smart enough not to repeat these claims in front of Jim. Anything else would be here say, and if I were Jim, I would ignore it also.
OMG !! You want to tell me you have not seen scott's post about his VooDoo TM whp he has made on small turbo's or people posting that they have spoken to Jim about scott Jim is well aware of whats going on....to say otherwise would be an insult to Jim.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:06 AM
coachk
Banned

Happy Easter everyone.....
Old 04-12-2009, 07:07 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by coachk
Happy Easter everyone.....
Back at you
Old 04-12-2009, 07:09 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I don't know if you ever owned a 300ZX or a Maxima.. but lets just say i've known of Jim from the maxima world from back in the late 90's.. you can rest assured my post is accurate

side note.. i like your GTR btw
Old 04-12-2009, 07:37 AM
undrgnd

Everyone has an opinion, but we do not convict people based on opinions in this country. Knowing someone who knows someone else, and 'people' who have spoken to Jim about Scott do not constitute proof that Jim ever heard Scott make an untrue claim, much less witness to the context under which it was made. In case you missed it, my question was "Who has proof that Jim ever OBSERVED Scott say something untrue about JWT products' capabilities?" I do not dispute that Scott is a snake, or that he will say anything to cheat people out of their money. True or not, that is not the issue. My issue was what Jim Wolf knows first hand, and what has he done about it, publicly.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:48 AM
captj3

Everyone has an opinion, but we do not convict people based on opinions in this country. Knowing someone who knows someone else, and 'people' who have spoken to Jim about Scott do not constitute proof that Jim ever heard Scott make an untrue claim, much less witness to the context under which it was made. In case you missed it, my question was "Who has proof that Jim ever OBSERVED Scott say something untrue about JWT products' capabilities?" I do not dispute that Scott is a snake, or that he will say anything to cheat people out of their money. True or not, that is not the issue. My issue was what Jim Wolf knows first hand, and what has he done about it, publicly.
If you are that curious about Jim knowing or not just call and ask him. It's not hard to get him on the phone only to get him off. For those that have spoken to him in the past...lol
Old 04-12-2009, 10:52 AM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Body Language???
Attached Thumbnails Scott Bush &amp; Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-169.jpg  
Old 04-12-2009, 10:55 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by ADMAN
Body Language???
LMAO...... Maybe Tony can tell us where scott's hands are now...
Old 04-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 04-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Nate76s

Originally Posted by XKR
LMAO...... Maybe Tony can tell us where scott's hands are now...
LMFAO in for Tony's analysis
Old 04-12-2009, 01:49 PM
MMC Racing

I don't understand all the hate.. Mostly out of the area people who never had any business transaction with Scott. Scott is working on my gas powered remote control car right now and I expect it to be the fastest one in So-Cal when he is finished.

Last edited by MMC Racing; 04-12-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure