Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 11:53 AM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Oh, I saw it. I was 99% ready to take my car to Scott too - because of Mike (Double Down Time Attack Z) and Aarif (Stillen SC Z) here in Vegas. But then, I spoke to DynoComp in AZ (Jeff's APS-TT Z) and someone else that had Darren work on their car a few years back. That was enough for me. Hell, a simple google search of Rentless Autosports and the posts from EVERYONE online (350Z, G35, Etc.) are enough to keep most people away. At least, it did for me...

I will say: It seems, like at some point, VRT was doing something right. Or, trying to, at least. Then something happened, and everything went to ****. And, it just kept spiraling down from there.

Reminds me of ENRON...

Last edited by ADMAN; 04-18-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Lawy'dU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
I still have the RA build sheet...I have a whole folder of pics. There are fictious/fake parts on this sheet. How can this possibly be a typographical error on the part of Noah??? These are the same fictious parts that VRT/RA has used on other customer's quotes and build sheets. I know that someone has a few more of these, and they look nearly identical. Typo?? Highly doubtful.

Believe or don't believe what went down on this build. From what I understand you were just pissed off because you weren't the company that was contracted to build the motor, and all you did was the motor and TT install.

At the end of the day the motor has been solid all time attack season, and the only real issues that I'm aware of was TT installation YOU SCREWED UP, nearly causing a fire on the track...
Old 04-18-2009, 12:04 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
I have a build sheet that Scott did from his VRT days that has all the same nonexistent parts on it. Pretty hard to be a mistake when the copy I have is from 2-3 years BEFORE the one that was used for Pete's engine. Same old tricks as his VRT days.
LAWCHICK.......^ So is he lying toooooo^.... I doubt it
Old 04-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ADMAN
Oh, I saw it. I was 99% ready to take my car to Scott too - because of Mike (Double Down Time Attack Z) and Aarif (Stillen SC Z) here in Vegas. But then, I spoke to DynoComp in AZ (Jeff's APS-TT Z) and someone else that had Darren work on their car a few years back. That was enough for me. Hell, a simple google search of Rentless Autosports and the posts from EVERYONE online (350Z, G35, Etc.) are enough to keep most people away. At least, it did for me...
Same thing happened to me. Mike B is a really good guy and really friendly. Scott tried to use Mike B to get me to bring my car to VRT back in the day. Here is an old VRT myspace account where he posted a comment on my profile:

Name:  vrt.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  45.4 KB
Old 04-18-2009, 12:14 PM
coachk
Banned

Lisa looks GOOD....
Old 04-18-2009, 12:18 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
Believe or don't believe what went down on this build. From what I understand you were just pissed off because you weren't the company that was contracted to build the motor, and all you did was the motor and TT install.

At the end of the day the motor has been solid all time attack season, and the only real issues that I'm aware of was TT installation YOU SCREWED UP, nearly causing a fire on the track...
HAAAAA HAAAAAA....LawChic is back......

First off lets not bring up Fire.....because then I will have to bring up Samantha's burned up G35 that your boyfriend torched....You remember Samantha right?? The girl you were having wet dreams over.. Dont let me go there.

Second off....Sharif was not upset that he did not do the build....he did NOT want to do the install because of this ghetto build motor.....he did not want to be involved with anything dealing with scott/ra/VRT.....but good try.....plus at the time Pete's motor showed up....he was already over booked and my car was there before he had to do the install.

Thirdly....You cannot dispute the fact of the Build List....it speaks for its self. Sharif could be a mute and the motor would tell the story.....Whats on the list is not in the motor....and the list is the same that has been used from the days when Mr A and Mr S were raping and Tag Teaming the villagers....There are parts on that list that to this date does not exist....The list is going to be just part of the proof to extinguish this parasite from the community for good. I did not know who had the other part until John posted..

Originally Posted by Rickdogg

More nails in the coffin for RA. I just found out that RA did some powdercoat work for someone else in the SD area. Same demographic....young and does not know any better.

All I can say is...D@MN YOU ARE LUCKy...you are the one that got away..

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:32 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome back Lawchick. You couldnt be more wrong if you tried. Pete called me up, OUT OF THE BLUE...and said he desperately needed a bunch of things installed before SEMA. No other shop could commit to the roughly 2 week deadline to get about 20K worth of parts installed, tuned, and setup on his car.

I wasn't upset about anything. When I saw that the sheet didn't match the motor, I called Pete..who then called Scott. Couple days later, Pete is at my shop ready to pull the car out. Put two and two together......even a half-arsed lawchick-student can figure this out.

But once he saw how much progress we had made, he decided to leave it here, and I agreed to tune it to wastegate pressure because I didn't want to be responsible for this motor.

I dont' know why you even bother, man. You are wrong about 95% of the time that you post, and nobody cares about anything you say. You are the butt of all the jokes on this forum....don't you get it?
Old 04-18-2009, 12:40 PM
XKR

Welcome back Lawchick. You couldnt be more wrong if you tried. Pete called me up, OUT OF THE BLUE...and said he desperately needed a bunch of things installed before SEMA. No other shop could commit to the roughly 2 week deadline to get about 20K worth of parts installed, tuned, and setup on his car.

I wasn't upset about anything. When I saw that the sheet didn't match the motor, I called Pete..who then called Scott. Couple days later, Pete is at my shop ready to pull the car out. Put two and two together......even a half-arsed lawchick-student can figure this out.

But once he saw how much progress we had made, he decided to leave it here, and I agreed to tune it to wastegate pressure because I didn't want to be responsible for this motor.

I dont' know why you even bother, man. You are wrong about 95% of the time that you post, and nobody cares about anything you say. You are the butt of all the jokes on this forum....don't you get it?

Whats this 95% crap Sharif Its more like 99%...he even gets his name wrong Every village has an Idiot....so I guess we are stuck with lawchic...

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:03 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU

Name:  OBUKKAKE.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  25.6 KB

LOL @ you! For someone WHO THINKS HE'S SMART, you sure FAIL TO READ OR THINK BEFORE YOU POST. Mike and John have already stated that they have seen identical build sheets for prior builds, including a build sheet from when Scott was at VRT.

I'll keep posting this pic until you successfully formulate a post with a coherent thought that is FACTUALLY CORRECT...

Name:  shutup_retardpills.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  41.4 KB

Thank you for giving me another opportunity to own you like a cheap *****.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-18-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:10 PM
coachk
Banned

^^^ Now thats funny ^^^
Old 04-18-2009, 01:28 PM
XKR

@ Eric's post....... Now we wont see Lawchic for another 20 pages

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:03 PM
TTRANK

It truly sucks that one person and or shop can cause so much drama and so many fights.

I have only dealt with a few shops in my day and I stick with them for this exact reason. I don't have any first hand experience with RA or VRT so all I can go by is everything that has been said and experiences like what XKR shared with me. That's more than enough to keep me away...
Old 04-18-2009, 02:14 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by TTRANK
It truly sucks that one person and or shop can cause so much drama and so many fights.

I have only dealt with a few shops in my day and I stick with them for this exact reason. I don't have any first hand experience with RA or VRT so all I can go by is everything that has been said and experiences like what XKR shared with me. That's more than enough to keep me away...

Hi ttank......I know it was not you and I said the same to IB...but one of the Mod/Admin passed my PM I sent to you and Garnet to scott/ra/VRT and Pete@BC.....Another mark against G35driver....

Hope you and the ride are doing fine...

This is the PM.... And once again DARREN...I meant to say "One of the most honest"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkr
"I know you see me post on here once in a while...

As you all know...Sharif is the most honest vendor you will ever do business with.

Here is more of the story that Sharif cannot post.…Pete, the customer of this car was angry with Scott when Sharif disclose this dishonesty. The customer paid for parts that where not installed in the car, and when the customer jumped all over Scott for this...Scott offered the customer FULL warrantee (remove/Build and install) for the life of the motor. The customer thought that was the best deal ever, and asked Sharif to leave it alone to see what happens. I was also asked to stay out of it...but I don't want Sharif to look like its something personal between Sharif and Scott. When I see the name RA...I think of VRT...that's just my opinion. When Sharif found this discrepancy…Sharif called Scott and asked him to explain....and Scott gave Sharif some Bull story why it happened. Scott asked Sharif not to mention it to the customer....but knowing Sharif.....I knew it would not take part in this dishonesty.
As administrators....you owe it to your members to protects them from this kind of scam. I love the way you manage your site and I have great confidence that you will handle this in the right way.
If you need to verify this with Sharif...feel free. Sharif is a friend and I am sure he will understand why I PM you about this. I will also forward this to ttank."

Mike XKR

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:24 PM
XKR

Alot of you Mods from G35driver are over here Lurking....Do you all have any comments on how this PM could have been passed to a BANNED member?? and also Pete@BC... This IB contact I have been working with is a great guy....does what he says he is going to do..

BTW Pete....I am not sure I thanked you for the Intel on my PM....if I did not...Thank you Pete......

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Glex25

I'm always lurking in this thread
how can I not when I'm waiting for you to disclose the bombshell info that you can't release because they are current customers apart from this thread being updated every 60 seconds.

I know nothing of the PM and I try to stay away from Drama

Plus waiting to see if your going to beat me to 250mph mark
Old 04-18-2009, 02:55 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Glex25
I'm always lurking in this thread
how can I not when I'm waiting for you to disclose the bombshell info that you can't release because they are current customers apart from this thread being updated every 60 seconds.

I know nothing of the PM and I try to stay away from Drama

Plus waiting to see if your going to beat me to 250mph mark
Its coming Glex.....hang in there 250mph...you got me beat on that one... BTW..have you ever seen a thread grow this fast??

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR
Its coming Glex.....hang in there 250mph...you got me beat on that one... BTW..have you ever seen a thread grow this fast??
130 freaken pages must be a record for a non-**** thread...no?
Old 04-18-2009, 10:22 PM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

130 freaken pages must be a record for a non-**** thread...no?
Name:  spriteshirt2.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  43.0 KB
Old 04-19-2009, 02:01 AM
wannabuy350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^yummyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 04-19-2009, 05:50 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

lol.... i figured i check this site 1st but... i guess its fap time 1st

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure