Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 07:24 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coachk
Let me get this straight......So Noah ordered the parts, but some or all of the parts he ordered are not the parts that went into the build,is that correct?

So who assembled the motor? Whoever assembled the motor just installed whatever parts he was given,is that correct?

Then what, I'm confused and forget things alot....

And there you go....and thats where the **** start rolling down hill....The Snowball effect. Mr S and his "Staff" assembled the motor. No one exactly knows when the bait and switch happened....but it happened. The cheaper/used the parts...the more money in your pocket. Page one in the ra/VRT build book.

The mistake was giving Sharif a build sheet.....

Note to Conman...DONT USE BUILD SHEETS !!!

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:41 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR
And there you go....and thats where the **** start rolling down hill....The Snowball effect. Mr S and his "Staff" assembled the motor. No one exactly knows when the bait and switch happened....but it happened. The cheaper the parts...the more money in your pocket. Page one in the ra/VRT build book.

The mistake was giving Sharif a build sheet.....

Note to Conman...DONT USE BUILD SHEETS !!!
I still have the RA build sheet...I have a whole folder of pics. There are fictious/fake parts on this sheet. How can this possibly be a typographical error on the part of Noah??? These are the same fictious parts that VRT/RA has used on other customer's quotes and build sheets. I know that someone has a few more of these, and they look nearly identical. Typo?? Highly doubtful.

Old 04-18-2009, 07:44 AM
coachk
Banned

so Sharif gets a build sheet which was for the parts and who disassembled the motor to find out that the parts were not the ones on the build sheet? Was that Sharif?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:05 AM
XKR

so Sharif gets a build sheet which was for the parts and who disassembled the motor to find out that the parts were not the ones on the build sheet? Was that Sharif?
You got it...and Sharif has pic's of every part And the build sheet looks like one that I have seen....not sure about the one that John has.... This is why I have asked Pete to lend us the motor to further inspect when he removes it......this would really help the community But we all know that scott/ra/VRT would rather melt that block to keep it away from us.

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 08:10 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:18 AM
coachk
Banned

So that part sheet that Sharif just posted from RA...are those the parts that Noah ordered and gave to RA and then Scott did the bait and switch when assembling, but then Scott asserts with the above part sheet, that that is what he put in Petes motor?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:34 AM
coachk
Banned

Where did everyone go....must be lunch time
Old 04-18-2009, 09:08 AM
XKR

So that part sheet that Sharif just posted from RA...are those the parts that Noah ordered and gave to RA and then Scott did the bait and switch when assembling, but then Scott asserts with the above part sheet, that that is what he put in Petes motor?
The build sheet that Sharif posted is what they were telling Pete was in his car..UNTIL Sharif did the inspection and found it to be a Bait and Switch.....Then we got the "Ooops...my bad...wrong paper work was sent" BS.....as they were rubbing the baby oil on Pete...

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:15 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by mrg1981
Regarding Dr. De La Pena:
If you guys want to know the truth about who the poster is or is not, I can prove it without a shadow of a doubt tomorrow, if you'd like.

I'll call Dr. De la Pena's office and record the f'ing call. If it is her, then we can confirm that over the phone when I call her office. If it is not her, she'll have no idea what is going on. I suspect that the real Dr. De la Pena will not have a clue what I'm talking about.
Any bets?
I had missed this post because of Pete's post.... I would not be shocked if this person does not know anything about this

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
So, what would everyone say if build sheet that Scott created for another customer with the same items as he had on Pete's build sheet were to come to light???

Would that just happen to be another mistake also????? or would that just add more proof that he is a scammer?

You know what I am talking about Scott (I know you are reading this thread).....
So scott....you have the dyno information for us yet...not the 500whp one....we want the big dawg whp..750+ on 700bb turbo's
Old 04-18-2009, 09:15 AM
coachk
Banned

OK...Got it........no more questions from me. I have the urge to kick Scotts @ss, but then I remembered he is a UFC chump, I mean champ.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:22 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

not only are some of the parts not in the motor.. some of the nismo parts on the sheet were never made by nismo
Old 04-18-2009, 09:22 AM
XKR

OK...Got it........no more questions from me. I have the urge to kick Scotts @ss, but then I remembered he is a UFC chump, I mean chimp
Fixed ****

Originally Posted by doug
not only are some of the parts not in the motor.. some of the nismo parts on the sheet were never made by nismo
Very true..( cant believe I left this main part out )......And this is the part that they could not explain to us....but Pete fell for it.. My God....no lawyer could talk his way out of this .... not even the mighty Con Man Mr S

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 09:28 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:42 AM
OCG35
Banned

WOW!!!!

Post 2484 just took this thing to a whole new BLOW UP!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 10:24 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by OCG35
WOW!!!!

Post 2484 just took this thing to a whole new BLOW UP!!!
Thats why this thread will never die....there is too much history with this Mr S
Old 04-18-2009, 10:41 AM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
I still have the RA build sheet...I have a whole folder of pics. There are fictious/fake parts on this sheet. How can this possibly be a typographical error on the part of Noah??? These are the same fictious parts that VRT/RA has used on other customer's quotes and build sheets. I know that someone has a few more of these, and they look nearly identical. Typo?? Highly doubtful.

LOL at the "Relentless Auto forged Rods"

There is NOTHING "custom" about the Rods. They are SCAT rods and anyone can buy them off the shelf directly from SCAT. Plus, SCAT Rods already come with ARP Rod Bolts

There is NOTHING custom with those rods so why not just call them "SCAT Piston Rods". That's a horrible sales and marketing plot because it creates an imaginary barrier for the customer to cross in trying to figure out what really went into the motor

Call/Email SCAT and ask them if they make "custom piston rods" for Scott/RA/VRT and see what kind of answer you get.

Last edited by ToastZ; 04-18-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:02 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by ToastZ
LOL at the "Relentless Auto forged Rods".

There is NOTHING "custom" about them. They are SCAT rods and anyone can buy them off the shelf directly from SCAT. There is NOTHING custom with those rods so why not just call them "SCAT Piston Rods". That's a horrible sales and marketing plot because it creates an imaginary barrier for the customer to cross in trying to figure out what really went into the motor

Call/Email SCAT and ask them if they make "custom piston rods" for Scott/RA/VRT and see what kind of answer you get.
Thats what we have been telling scott for years.....SCAT...SCAT....but he wont leave this community alone
Old 04-18-2009, 11:08 AM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by XKR
Thats what we have been telling scott for years.....SCAT...SCAT....but he wont leave this community alone
SCAT,... SCAT,.... LOL
Old 04-18-2009, 11:21 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR
You got it...and Sharif has pic's of every part And the build sheet looks like one that I have seen....not sure about the one that John has.... This is why I have asked Pete to lend us the motor to further inspect when he removes it......this would really help the community But we all know that scott/ra/VRT would rather melt that block to keep it away from us.
I have a build sheet that Scott did from his VRT days that has all the same nonexistent parts on it. Pretty hard to be a mistake when the copy I have is from 2-3 years BEFORE the one that was used for Pete's engine. Same old tricks as his VRT days.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:34 AM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Relentless is right...
Old 04-18-2009, 11:44 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
I have a build sheet that Scott did from his VRT days that has all the same nonexistent parts on it. Pretty hard to be a mistake when the copy I have is from 2-3 years BEFORE the one that was used for Pete's engine. Same old tricks as his VRT days.
I see....so you are the one with the last piece of the puzzle Unreal...and Pete still cant see the light.

Originally Posted by ADMAN
Relentless is right...
Yup
Old 04-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Originally Posted by XKR
I see....so you are the one with the last piece of the puzzle Unreal...and Pete still cant see the light.

More nails in the coffin for RA. I just found out that RA did some powdercoat work for someone else in the SD area. Same demographic....young and does not know any better.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 04-18-2009 at 11:52 AM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure