Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 04:26 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
You were crying (like you are now) because you were butt hurt since she shunned you in the thread I posted… you came running to my PM to brag about your wife – which I clearly dint and don’t car about (as note in the PM)… the reason I said she’s married is because you got mad that I reminded you she shunned you and your response was I’m into her (f-ing brilliant)

Don’t forget – this all started because you lied about even knowing about Sam prior to this thread and about me ever telling you she was married and about your and I ever having PM (that YOU initiated).

You aren’t doing yourself any favors dude – one fail after another… keep trying.
RudeG post discribes you correctly.....I stand behind what I said...I did not know her until this thread......Prior to this thread I did not know who the hell she was...All I knew is that she was friends with scott....I was still thinking that scott was involved with that name....she was the last thing on my mind until this thread when we started to get to know her!!!!!!!!

I know her now...I speak to her all the time.....Her husband was speaking to me in the background when I was on the phone with her.....What part dont you understand......I DID NOT KNOW HER PRIOR TO THIS THREAD....

You could have said she had 3 legggs back then....I still did not know her or gave a d@mn enough to remember her or what her private life was about....You seem to have her on your mind...you remembered things about her back then...Man,,,,and you say I am the one that wants her

TOOL GET LOST.....

Last edited by XKR; 05-17-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:31 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

someone needs to do another cartoon
Old 05-17-2009, 04:36 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by idwin
Lemme guess OCG35 is a buddy of scotty's?
You see it too.......He is trying real hard to get the direction of this thread changed.....That will never happen....

I have been asked to ignore him so I will!!!

someone needs to do another cartoon
Its been a while
Old 05-17-2009, 04:45 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by stormcrow
you also said he PM'ed you about sucking her toes when it is obvious that this was not in his PM to you AND you confused him with someone else on this fact (as you elluded to above)... so, he fails because he forgot he mentioned Sam to you in a PM...or that you were the one to say she was married all nearly a year ago?? *insert pot/kettle cliche here*
nope - I said the PM is where I told him she was married... it stemmed from when he was talking about her toes and **** - which is in the thread I posted (its all there for you to read) - that thread is what prompted him to PM me
Old 05-17-2009, 04:48 PM
OCG35
Banned

Lemme guess OCG35 is a buddy of scotty's?
I've talked to the guy once at Stillen day about 4 or 5 years ago... and as it turns out, I've since been informed that it might not have been Scott I met but some other VRT dude... so no, your paranoid conspiracy ideas are wrong on this one.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:51 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

LOL dude i could care less if you are gay partners w/scott im here for the entertainment. Plus waiting to see the info spilled, I for one cant stand scammers. I just want to see this thread stay on track, cartoons, entertainment and ownage PERIOD.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:21 PM
stormcrow

You are one funny and delusional guy… You seem to forget about the PM you sent me when you were all over her talking about licking her toes and ****… and I told you she was married… I’m sure you remember that.

BTW, all the things you post aren’t “secret” – I haven’t seen anything come from you that was a shocker.
nope - I said the PM is where I told him she was married... it stemmed from when he was talking about her toes and **** - which is in the thread I posted (its all there for you to read) - that thread is what prompted him to PM me
dude, it was only a few hours back... how can you forget so quickly? also, he never spoke of her toes... the link you posted clearly showed him quoting you and stating her legs... the quotes above, from you, today, clearly show you can't keep your story straight...

sir, you fail on many levels.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:40 PM
XKR

Exclamation

dude, it was only a few hours back... how can you forget so quickly? also, he never spoke of her toes... the link you posted clearly showed him quoting you and stating her legs... the quotes above, from you, today, clearly show you can't keep your story straight...

OOPPPppsssss

The funny thing is I did not even remember this guy....he must have been really butt hurt after the PM I sent him way back when. If you had asked me when was the first time I have seen this guy on here...I would have said when he came on here swinging from JW's sack !! This is why I alway make the JW comments to him.

Point is.....This guy is no body to remember ...thats why I had no reason to remember him over 8 months ago....It must really kill him to hear that I am now friends with the woman he wishes he could have

Last edited by XKR; 05-17-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:08 PM
OCG35
Banned

you fail comprehension. Read the thread - he was going at it with her - she rejected him - her toes were mentioned, he said he likes legs, someone else pointed out he's into toes, he said he like feet too... its all there - if you are able to read you are able to grasp the concept... as got the PM, the ENTIRE subject stemmed from the fact that he said he wasn’t aware of her or that she was married - the only thing the PM corroborates is that he was previously aware... the posts you quoted do not indicate he said anything about toes in the PM - it referenced the PM being sent when he was going on and on about her (in the thread I linked).

Facts are facts, XKR said he did not know about Sam until this thread and he did – he said he never spoke to me before this thread and he did – he said he never sent me a PM and he did. Quite obvious where the fail is. It was easier for me to prove all his lies than it is for him to prove the RA stuff.

For a group of people that gets their panties in a bundle about OT, you sure seem eager to keep it OT.

Last edited by OCG35; 05-17-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:15 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
OOPPPppsssss

The funny thing is I did not even remember this guy....he must have been really butt hurt after the PM I sent him way back when. If you had asked me when was the first time I have seen this guy on here...I would have said when he came on here swinging from JW's sack !! This is why I alway make the JW comments to him.
the really pathetic thing is that there are nitwits out here that really feel Jim Wolf should log onto a car forum and make statements. When I point out how utterly asinine that is your less than capable brain relates that as JWT nutswinger.

I understand you aren’t quite able to rationalize and that you live in a complete fairytale Internet world of fake spies and conspiracies - but really man, show a little common sense when expecting Jim Wolf to jump on your bandwagon if the fact that I point out to you how stupid that is makes me something in your little fantasy world then so be it…
Old 05-17-2009, 07:18 PM
XKR

^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by rudeg_v2.0
Quit wasting our time with your ot bs. You only proved that you're a douchebag. A dog turd on cold pavement has more worth than your posts in this thread. Now stfu and gtfo
Old 05-17-2009, 07:21 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
For someone that wants to get the thread in another direction you sure show a lot of fascination with me.

Its amazing how easy it is for me to capture you attention… especially when all I have to do is call you out.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:49 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

OC,

What is your motivation here? What does it matter all of this? Are you trying to make a case that XKR is a liar?

Here's a clue: you're posting in a thread that, in very many ways has taken on a mob mentality. Mike has taken on himself to be the alpha leader and you're trying to discredit him, call him a liar when all you have to support your contentions is some flimsy threads and an imaginary PM (yes, it never existed unless you can post it). The proof of evidence lies on YOU, not on Mike.. remember that. Unless you have a video with Mike holding a smoking gun, standing over a headless body, take your business elsewhere. This would seem to be common sense, but apparently you're not seeing the forest through the trees.

Darren
Old 05-17-2009, 08:16 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
OC,

What is your motivation here? What does it matter all of this? Are you trying to make a case that XKR is a liar?

Here's a clue: you're posting in a thread that, in very many ways has taken on a mob mentality. Mike has taken on himself to be the alpha leader and you're trying to discredit him, call him a liar when all you have to support your contentions is some flimsy threads and an imaginary PM (yes, it never existed unless you can post it). The proof of evidence lies on YOU, not on Mike.. remember that. Unless you have a video with Mike holding a smoking gun, standing over a headless body, take your business elsewhere. This would seem to be common sense, but apparently you're not seeing the forest through the trees.

Darren
#1) the PM has already been posted and corroborates what I said

#2) this is not XKRs thread, he did not start the thread and I couldn’t care less about what mob thinks - they aren’t going to strong arm people

#3) XKR has gone on and on about a bunch of fluff - secret info that is so special he cant tell anyone - special things that only he knows, blah blah blah... one of the things he goes on and on about is Scott and Sam and telling Scott to leave her alone – that in and of itself is of no interest to me, however someone mentioned that she is in Scotts friends list - and I pointed out that Scott is in her friends list as well... read page 160 post #3181 and go from there... you'll find that your beloved XKR is quite possibly everything he claims others to be.

Trust me anyone chumping up about this issue is no less annoying to me as I seem to be to them.

It’s really simple - if you don’t want to perpetuate the issue, then stop mentioning it. This thread has been so far off its original topic for so long that it’s absurd that you band-wagoners act like I'm taking it off topic. The "mob" created a new topic - and I'm calling one person out on things. Funny how XKR loves to call other people out but hates it when it happens to him. And trust me, this is not the only issue that I could have chimed in about… there has been other – but like I mentioned before it simple isn’t important enough to me to mention it… XKR decided to make it personal with me (in several posts but most recently the one I mentioned early starting at #3181 – so he picked his own battle.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:41 AM
Citrus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can we get back to the RA witchhunt already? This "he-said she-said nuh-uh" crap is boring as f**k. OCG35 - make your own "XKR is a doodie-head" thread somewhere else and argue over there.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:31 AM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by Citrus
Can we get back to the RA witchhunt already? This "he-said she-said nuh-uh" crap is boring as f**k. OCG35 - make your own "XKR is a doodie-head" thread somewhere else and argue over there.
+1,... this thread already has a plate full of dramarama.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:39 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Dramarama ey? You're really showing your age there sir

Name:  dramarama.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  13.3 KB

Darren(saw them ~1990)
Old 05-18-2009, 08:40 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
D@mn, 2" ***** and sucking married woman's toes... way to stay on topic fellas! Ahahaha

D
yo darren... whats the d in your sig stand for
Old 05-18-2009, 09:45 AM
Jeff92se

Received 1,074 Likes on 966 Posts

Someone's -2 feedback iTrader score is hilarious
Old 05-18-2009, 10:05 AM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Someone's -2 feedback iTrader score is hilarious
Read the feedback… its not enough of an issue for me to care to contact staff…

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure