Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 02:30 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coachk
What about me, I didn't get it ..... I'm just lurking
Check PM
Old 05-17-2009, 02:36 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
Check PM
XKR-
OCG-
Old 05-17-2009, 02:45 PM
XKR

XKR-
OCG-
I sent you something else...
Old 05-17-2009, 02:52 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
Reject me..........Because I consider myself a friend of hers...I will leave her out of this. The PM has now been passed around...I was told not to put it in public forum.....
how convenient. I suspect its more like, you don’t want to get called out by it again... its real simple - if you have it, post it... be certain its unedited (I suspect that’s the part keeping you from posting, you don’t want to get called out from editing a PM).

Post for all to see... I tell the truth as to whether or not you edited it. After all, I'm the one that mentioned to PM interaction between us - after you flat out denied it... suddenly not only do you remember, but you have the PM

What a joke
Old 05-17-2009, 02:57 PM
XKR

All of you that received it are free to post it........After it has been posted....I will ask one of the Mods to remove all your post that has been an attempt to change the direction of this thread....

Like I said....You dont expect me to remember every idiot that start crap with me.....

Last edited by XKR; 05-17-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:04 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
I sent you something else...
D@mn..............

XKR..

Mr.S..:mad :
Old 05-17-2009, 03:06 PM
XKR

D@mn..............

XKR..

Mr.S..:mad :
Old 05-17-2009, 03:12 PM
coachk
Banned

Old 05-17-2009, 03:21 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
All of you that received it are free to post it........After it has been posted....I will ask one of the Mods to remove all your post that has been an attempt to change the direction of this thread....

Like I said....You dont expect me to remember every idiot that start crap with me.....
funny how you keep saying that - yet in the thread I posted YOU were the one that started crap... YOU were the one that PMd me and YOU were the one that encouraged it in this thread... all from YOUR idiocy.

You’ve been caught in a lie (one of several) and can’t find it within yourself to bow out gracefully.

Keep at it... we can do this all day - or all week if you want.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:33 PM
coachk
Banned

I fail....I have no idea how to post a PM so that it is properly displayed...
Old 05-17-2009, 03:36 PM
XKR

I fail....I have no idea how to post a PM so that it is properly displayed...
Stormcrow said he would post it...lets see.

Then I want this guy to show me where I said anything about sucking her toes.....John....after this is posted...could you please remove this guys attempt to change the direction of this thread.....

Last edited by XKR; 05-17-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:38 PM
stormcrow

Default The Infamous PM

posted in screenshot format to show that it is unedited. enjoy all.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:46 PM
XKR

Now where is the part about me wanting to play with any part of her body?? And the only time you mentioned that she was married was when I told you that you wanted her......

Now get lost....you are wasting my time and a distraction for this thread....The topic is MrS/scott/ra/vrt..

edit***** I have already apologize to Sam about this statement I made in open forum.....I was out of line for saying it in the first place and I apologize again for having to post it again to shut this Tool up. Its obvious she is not as I described..

Last edited by XKR; 05-17-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:55 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
Now where is the part about me wanting to play with any part of her body?? And the only time you mentioned that she was married was when I told you that you wanted her......

Now get lost....you are wasting my time and a distraction for this thread....The topic is MrS/scott/ra/vrt..

You just proved everything I said... as for where did you mention her - its in the thread I linked...

Now that you finally admit that 9 months ago I told you she was married, why did you deny knowing that when this fiasco started earlier in this thread?

Now get lost, YOU are wasting my time. If you don’t want the thread distracted stop with your BS and lies. Now that your have finally admitted it carry on
Old 05-17-2009, 04:03 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by OCG35
You just proved everything I said... as for where did you mention her - its in the thread I linked...

Now that you finally admit that 9 months ago I told you she was married, why did you deny knowing that when this fiasco started earlier in this thread?

Now get lost, YOU are wasting my time. If you don’t want the thread distracted stop with your BS and lies. Now that your have finally admitted it carry on

Did you miss the part that I put you in your place that I am not in need of a womanAnd the reason why
Its after I told you that you sounded like you wanted her that you mentioned that she was married and that you had a boyfriend..or girlfriend.....Did you miss that

That goes to show you that I did not care.....Only now that I have gotten to know her I can remember things about her. Its sounds like I was correct about you wanting her....you remembered things about her back then that I could not remember....So now that I know her now let me be the one to inform you....she has a family and is not looking

Now you get lost....you have nothing to offer!!!!

Last edited by XKR; 05-17-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:12 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quit wasting our time with your OT BS. You only proved that you're a douchebag. A dog turd on cold pavement has more worth than your posts in this thread. Now STFU and GTFO
Old 05-17-2009, 04:12 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
Did you miss the part that I put you in your place that I am not in need of a womanAnd the reason why
Its after I told you that you sounded like you wanted her that you mentioned that she was married and that you had a boyfriend..or girlfriend.....Did you miss that

That goes to show you that I did not care.....Only now that I have gotten to know her I can remember things about her. Its sounds like I was correct about you wanting her....you remembered things about her back then that I could not remember....So now that I know her now let me be the one to inform you....she has a family and is not looking

Now you get lost....you have nothing to offer!!!!
When some clown that I dont know or care about PMs me - of course I remember it. Its like a strange retard walking in your home, you're not going to forget that.

You were crying (like you are now) because you were butt hurt since she shunned you in the thread I posted… you came running to my PM to brag about your wife – which I clearly dint and don’t car about (as note in the PM)… the reason I said she’s married is because you got mad that I reminded you she shunned you and your response was I’m into her (f-ing brilliant)

Don’t forget – this all started because you lied about even knowing about Sam prior to this thread and about me ever telling you she was married and about your and I ever having PM (that YOU initiated).

You aren’t doing yourself any favors dude – one fail after another… keep trying.

Last edited by OCG35; 05-17-2009 at 04:22 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:14 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Quit wasting our time with your OT BS. You only proved that you're a douchebag. A dog turd on cold pavement has more worth than your posts in this thread. Now STFU and GTFO
now there’s a post full of worthiness

Comments form the peanut gallery
Old 05-17-2009, 04:23 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Lemme guess OCG35 is a buddy of scotty's?
Old 05-17-2009, 04:25 PM
stormcrow

You were crying (like you are now) because you were butt hurt since she shunned you in the thread I posted… you came running to my PM to brag about your wife – which I clearly dint and don’t car about (as note in the PM)… the reason I said she’s married is because you got mad that I reminded you she shunned you and your response was I’m into her (f-ing brilliant)

Don’t forget – this all started because you lied about even knowing about Sam prior to this thread and about me ever telling you she was married and about your and I ever having PM (that YOU initiated).

You aren’t doing yourself any favors dude – one fail after another… keep trying.
you also said he PM'ed you about sucking her toes when it is obvious that this was not in his PM to you AND you confused him with someone else on this fact (as you elluded to above)... so, he fails because he forgot he mentioned Sam to you in a PM...or that you were the one to say she was married all nearly a year ago?? *insert pot/kettle cliche here*

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure