Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 11:06 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
“up to it again” start a JW bashing thread boo hoo that would just detroy my spirit

you’re being played – or more likely, you’re making **** up.
Does your computer work I take it it does because you are on here talking ****......contact her yourself.....PM Rickdogg....see if he is willing to give you intel I dont feel compel or are willing to give you....you are not important to me or part of the Recon Unit....There is Intel passed through PM that you will never see......now go back and swing from JW's sack

So I guess your reasoning for saying that I am making this up is for me to then prove it to you To you no....to others yes

Last edited by XKR; 05-16-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:20 AM
Cloud35

Yea..I'm gonna need some proof
Old 05-16-2009, 11:48 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Damn Mike. You've really been getting hounded for intel release by many for some time now.

It doesn't make a difference to me. I can wait all the same. Just an observation.

At least it keeps the entertainment going longer. I really don't want to see this thread go away. Its too much fun.
I see that Tony.....Its hard not to post some of the intel thats sent to me....but the first line of some of the PM's I get states.."Do not share" "Do not post this".......Some give me names that I can pass it to or to a Mod.

If I were to break that trust....they would cut me off. There are ton if things I know that are very personal about MrS that could only come from a few places.....I have already gotten Samantha in trouble before...he had this chick sending threatening messages to her because he thinks she is telling me this stuff......but thats far from the truth.

I am a man of my word.....as soon as this customer gets his car back....I will post some intel.......I will not post his/her name....John/USN has the full intel....he will be able to state that its real gold
Old 05-16-2009, 03:04 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<p>DAMN Mike!</p><p>Even the "casual" readers/observers are getting restless! LOL</p>
Old 05-16-2009, 03:47 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
<p>DAMN Mike!</p><p>Even the "casual" readers/observers are getting restless! LOL</p>

Old 05-16-2009, 05:05 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Mike if your intel was a hot piece of jail bait on a webcam.. round about now is when i would be putting the bottle of lotion and box of kleenex back into the supply closet
Old 05-16-2009, 05:14 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Old 05-16-2009, 05:45 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
Does your computer work I take it it does because you are on here talking ****......contact her yourself.....PM Rickdogg....see if he is willing to give you intel I dont feel compel or are willing to give you....you are not important to me or part of the Recon Unit....There is Intel passed through PM that you will never see......now go back and swing from JW's sack

So I guess your reasoning for saying that I am making this up is for me to then prove it to you To you no....to others yes
You love, love, love to divert the issue to nonsense that has nothing to do with what I posted.

I simply stated that Sam's is on Scott’s friends list and visa versa… and your reasoning doesn’t make sense.

Now whaa whaa whaa about it some more .
Old 05-16-2009, 05:50 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
Mike if your intel was a hot piece of jail bait on a webcam.. round about now is when i would be putting the bottle of lotion and box of kleenex back into the supply closet

You love, love, love to divert the issue to nonsense that has nothing to do with what I posted.

I simply stated that Sam's is on Scott’s friends list and visa versa… and your reasoning doesn’t make sense.

Now whaa whaa whaa about it some more .
OK..WOW...Great find......wow....she is on his friends list...WOW....Like I said...if my answer does not make sense...then maybe if she herself repeats it to you ...you may feel better

Diverting what??? I told you if you dont like my answer....contact her your d@mn self.....You talking about her playing me......Playing me with what??? Am I her man???No....she has a husband ....She has not only spoken to me about whats going on....I have given her phone number to one of the Mods on here for her to repeat the same things she has told me.....they did not want to trust her at first.... People on here have spoken to her at different events and she has told them the same things....

BTW....Get off the girls G-string.....she is back with her husband and would not be interested in you....

Last edited by XKR; 05-16-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:52 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

This thread is unstoppable!
Old 05-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Cloud35

If that was meant for me, I think if you look at my posts here, you will see that I am not getting restless.

I'VE BEEN RESTLESS SINCE THIS THREAD WAS UNDER 2000 POSTS!!!

Mike, it better be worth the wait. LOL
Old 05-16-2009, 11:46 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Cloud35
If that was meant for me, I think if you look at my posts here, you will see that I am not getting restless.

That was not directed at you.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:21 AM
Cloud35

That was not directed at you.
Name:  fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  29.7 KB
Old 05-17-2009, 08:24 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Cloud35

That was directed at the JW Nutswinger
Old 05-17-2009, 09:10 AM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR

OK..WOW...Great find......wow....she is on his friends list...WOW....Like I said...if my answer does not make sense...then maybe if she herself repeats it to you ...you may feel better

Diverting what??? I told you if you dont like my answer....contact her your d@mn self.....You talking about her playing me......Playing me with what??? Am I her man???No....she has a husband ....She has not only spoken to me about whats going on....I have given her phone number to one of the Mods on here for her to repeat the same things she has told me.....they did not want to trust her at first.... People on here have spoken to her at different events and she has told them the same things....

BTW....Get off the girls G-string.....she is back with her husband and would not be interested in you....
You are one funny and delusional guy… You seem to forget about the PM you sent me when you were all over her talking about licking her toes and ****… and I told you she was married… I’m sure you remember that.

BTW, all the things you post aren’t “secret” – I haven’t seen anything come from you that was a shocker.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:30 AM
stormcrow

You are one funny and delusional guy… You seem to forget about the PM you sent me when you were all over her talking about licking her toes and ****… and I told you she was married… I’m sure you remember that.

BTW, all the things you post aren’t “secret” – I haven’t seen anything come from you that was a shocker.
go mike! it's your birfday! toe lickings FTMFW!! i hope you spanked her well, too? from her pictures, it looked as if she needed a good spanking.

i keed; i keed.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:06 AM
XKR

Please post any PM you CLAIM I have sent to you ...PLEASE !!!......Do you not remember that I said that YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH

How the hell are you the one to tell me that she was married...when this info was public back on the first few pages??? You just got here fool

Now go back and read what I said again about not being important enough....

Last edited by XKR; 05-17-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:18 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by stormcrow
go mike! it's your birfday! toe lickings FTMFW!! i hope you spanked her well, too? from her pictures, it looked as if she needed a good spanking.

i keed; i keed.
I want this fool to show us the so call PM....He has tried in the past to take the heat off scott/vrt....but has failed.....he pretents like he was defending JWT.....but some how I feel he is one of scotts B@tt Buddies....

I have already sent a copy of the PM's to those that have been working on this from the start....just so they will know as much as I do.

I would rather sit here and PM the intel to everyone before letting this undercover ra/vrt nuthugger see it

Last edited by XKR; 05-17-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:56 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by XKR
I want this fool to show us the so call PM....He has tried in the past to take the heat off scott/vrt....but has failed.....he pretents like he was defending JWT.....but some how I feel he is one of scotts B@tt Buddies....

I have already sent a copy of the PM's to those that have been working on this from the start....just so they will know as much as I do.

I would rather sit here and PM the intel to everyone before letting this undercover ra/vrt nuthugger see it
without proof, no one buys his claims... i must admit, though..i'm seeing a pattern here... someone makes bogus claims and you go after them with a fury. *lol*

i was going to start a thread about the monstrosity that is my *****, but i'm sure you'd have Recon pics of it by this evening proving its only 2 inches!
Old 05-17-2009, 12:02 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

btw, all the things you post aren’t “secret” – I haven’t seen anything come from you that was a shocker.
And we haven't seen you post anything of any value in this thread. Go back to your "casual" observing please.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure