Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 11:36 AM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Last edited by XKR; Today at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:52 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
What's wrong with pierced nipples?
Why are nipples in this thread.............oh i know lawchick's boyfriend has them.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:54 PM
MMC Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superchargedg
Why are nipples in this thread.............oh i know lawchick's boyfriend has them.
Why is this thread 188 pages when there are 5 pages worth of real information? Some things are better left unexplained.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:04 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
Why is this thread 188 pages when there are 5 pages worth of real information? Some things are better left unexplained.
That's true. Those 5 pages of cartoons are priceless.

Darren
Old 07-03-2009, 06:13 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
Like I said before... You and your girl friend lawchick are not important enough for me to give that info to. Because Eric was nice enough to let me know what you and your girlfriend were saying in PM.... I gave him the proof.

If you did not understand me the first time..... You and your lawchick Lover mean less to me than the **** stuck to the bottom of my shoe. You think i am as dumb as you 2 nutswingers to put my business info on line. I guess you are that dumb... Look who works on your cars.... MrS.

Members have been asking lawchick what community college he attends.... He won't put his business out there... But he wants me to....

Lawchick does not seem to understand whatever he says about me to others is repeated to me. The first pm I ever received about what this dumbazz was saying was that the girl in my avatar was not my wife... It was from a magazine because he has seen her before...... Lmfao..... I hope so...that's what she does she models... Idiot. Then when members said that they saw her in person...and Sharif posted a pic of her and Sandy... The fool dropped it. That's why I kept changing the pic every day.

Then we all remember the mistake I made by posting my business....this little female started again with it's not really my house... It's my parents.... This azzwhip thinks I am a kid.... I was on my own the day I entered college and I never looked back.

At least lawchick was ghay enough to admit he likes the smell of MrS sack.... The least you can do is come out the closet Bro!!!

Keep swinging.....
I don’t even know “lawchick”… and don’t care… all I know is you post all kinds of BS about “Intel” and special secret info – and throughout this entire thread you have produced nothing.

You profess to be something that you clearly are not… you are a compete bs-er and have way too much time on your hands… you live you life in threads like these and are waaayyyy to easy to push buttons on.

You “say” you don’t care… yet every time I post you go on a tyrant… I seem to be able to control your emotion here and its quite amusing…

The only thing that is obvious to me is that you love drama and have a great time with forum fairytale.

Funny how when I post, things get interesting… the best you do is “promise” to post info that you don’t have.

Oh, and your constant refernce to "gay" is quite telling...
Old 07-03-2009, 06:14 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
That's true. Those 5 pages of cartoons are priceless.

Darren
the cartoons were great.

Too bad the creativity ended.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:30 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
I don’t even know “lawchick”… and don’t care… all I know is you post all kinds of BS about “Intel” and special secret info – and throughout this entire thread you have produced nothing.

You profess to be something that you clearly are not… you are a compete bs-er and have way too much time on your hands… you live you life in threads like these and are waaayyyy to easy to push buttons on.

You “say” you don’t care… yet every time I post you go on a tyrant… I seem to be able to control your emotion here and its quite amusing…

The only thing that is obvious to me is that you love drama and have a great time with forum fairytale.

Funny how when I post, things get interesting… the best you do is “promise” to post info that you don’t have.

are you saying you are "pissed" because you didn't get a Pm with the BS from kornhole?
Old 07-03-2009, 08:33 PM
XKR

The only thing you control is the sack swinging you do with Lawchick.

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
are you saying you are "pissed" because you didn't get a Pm with the BS from kornhole?
I notice that also....I guess he did not get a PM....lol....Maybe I made up the PM's also

Its late...let me take my fake azz to bed

Last edited by XKR; 07-03-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:53 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
huh????

are you drunk?
Old 07-03-2009, 09:07 PM
OCG35
Banned

XKR has nothing.

It’s a big blank bunch of nothing.

Move along folks... nothing to see here...

XKR is a wanna be TMZ... plain and simple... no ifs, and or butts; the guy/girl/whatever is a drama queen salivating at the idea that I will give him/her attention.

Its sooo easy to get the drama queen to respond…

Edit:

Hey Drama Queen... Why is it so easy for me to draw attention to this thread by calling you out when you have to make up a bunch of **** that anyone with a brain knows is bogus?>??

Where's you're spy crap - bull sh!tter???

Last edited by OCG35; 07-03-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:12 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Hmmmm i can think of 2 peeps on here for sure that doesnt offer anything....
Old 07-03-2009, 11:08 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

XKR has nothing.

It’s a big blank bunch of nothing.

Move along folks... nothing to see here...

XKR is a wanna be TMZ... plain and simple... no ifs, and or butts; the guy/girl/whatever is a drama queen salivating at the idea that I will give him/her attention.

Its sooo easy to get the drama queen to respond…

Edit:

Hey Drama Queen... Why is it so easy for me to draw attention to this thread by calling you out when you have to make up a bunch of **** that anyone with a brain knows is bogus?>??

Where's you're spy crap - bull sh!tter???
*yawn*

You really are a self-indulgent asshat.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 07-03-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:38 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
*yawn*

You really are a self-indulgent asshat.
and you responded
Old 07-04-2009, 12:49 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

and you responded
Pat yourself on the back dumbass... Nobody else will.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 07-04-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:36 AM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Pat yourself on the back dumbass... Nobody else will.
thankfully you keep crediting me.. I dont know what I would do without you
Old 07-04-2009, 06:57 AM
XKR

thankfully you keep crediting me.. I dont know what I would do without you
Ok... We all get it...I am on here pretending to be a Dr... But we have something in common... You came in here pretending like you were defending JW... But all along you were an RA Nuthugger.... See... So we are both pretending... Good job...

We all know that you kept waiting for the info on that guys car to be posted in open forum...but now you are all upset because it was sent around in PM...
If it means so much to you... All you have to do is call MrS and ask him to explain what he did to that customer. Maybe you did not know... But we have everything in the customers own words which shows what was being done to him.... Also we have the invoice.....I guess I am making that up also....

And yes... I have lots of extra time to spend on here. You have one fool that rips off customers... The other posting all kinds of crap that no one can understand... And the other that has nothing to offer ( that's you) ... But only to show that he knows how to swing.

Last edited by XKR; 07-04-2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 07-04-2009, 03:07 PM
zman1982

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, I am officially confused at the stupidity of the nuthuggers here. I mean this is my350z right? Not web MD or any other forum for that matter, but my350z.

1. I really don't see what it matters WTF Mike/XKR does for an occupation. Because last time I check I don't log onto this site to see the symptoms of high blood pressure or any other medical problem. Plus who the f*ck cares what people do for a living. Doesn't affect anyones car the way RA could to a unsuspecting individual.

2. Also why in the hell would anyone stand up for people that LIE, and essentially STEAL from paying customers. O and lie and practice business with no license, insurance, qualifications, etc... And that have no damn character.

3. How can you even have a arguement when all people are doing is putting out info so that other consumers do not get F*CKED? O and to all the supposed educated people defending RA/Scott, what is one of the basic things that can destroy a business with bad practice? WORD OF MOUTH.

4. And finally if you don't like this thread don't read it cuz quite frankly this thread was almost dead until certain people revived it. And also I hope all of you are enjoying your welded pistons, Nismo head studs, RA custom rods, and all the other CUSTOM used **** that went into making cars that are pushing 280whp with boost. lol
Old 07-04-2009, 04:12 PM
XKR

^^^^^^He and lawchick thinks that if they discredit me... I will leave their boyfriend alone. This ocg35 idiot thinks that we have forgotten his first few posts when he tried to pretend that he was only here to defend JW.

I bet he is going to try and tell you he does not care about RA or lawchick. We have already seen through that crap already.

I can't tell who contributes less to the VQ community... Lawchick or ocg35. ....

Now if they car prove that my G is not really mine.... Or the build in my thread is fake.... Then the community would listen....

Last edited by XKR; 07-04-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:23 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by XKR
^^^^^^He and lawchick thinks that if they discredit me... I will leave their boyfriend alone. This ocg35 idiot thinks that we have forgotten his first few posts when he tried to pretend that he was only here to defend JW.

I bet he is going to try and tell you he does not care about RA or lawchick. We have already seen through that crap already.

I can't tell who contributes less to the VQ community... Lawchick or ocg35. ....

Now if they car prove that my G is not really mine.... Or the build in my thread is fake.... Then the community would listen....
but, it is...remember, your G is only in the shop to repair a turbo...
Old 07-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stormcrow
but, it is...remember, your G is only in the shop to repair a turbo...
Repair/Upgrade...same thing.

Oh, I am sticking around until I see "nipples" in the tags below.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure