Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 11:54 AM
OCG35
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
Yeah, he has money from somewhere, but that could be family money; it could be money from a different career; etc.

It doesn't even shed any light on how a practicing doctor, with his own practice, can spend so much time online.
^^^ Inherited, lottery, drugs or possibly part owner of a competing shop (that would explain his "vested interest” here)… but highly doubtful he’s a doctor... I concur = waaayyyy too much time on this forum to be anything respectable or legit.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:58 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

XKR has a 500k sponsorship for trolling
Old 07-02-2009, 12:09 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
Okay XKR, I'll play:

What's your real name? Is it Michael Lynne, or Michael Williams? You use both online. Your house is apparently registered to Michael Williams so I'm assuming that is your name

You say you're a doctor correct?

If so, where and when did you finish school, where did you intern at, and where did you do your residency? Are you licensed, and what is your cert number?

As to my knowledge there is no doctor licensed and practicing within 300 miles of Pearline TX (where you reside).

I'm not the only person who doesn't think you're a doctor and that your are full of sht, so now that you have contributed so much to the demand for Scott to produce his records, it's time to produce yours.

p.s. Yes, I know, you'll probably have this post deleted by the mods.
Play what Azzwhipe........I have been waiting for you to post this. I received a PM from a member that you have been trying to call me out again. You made me put my business out there once....I was going to do it again..but told not to. I sent my proof of who I am to the person you stated this to...I am quite sure he will post about it soon. Even thought I did not have to send proof of my profession...I did...because he is a friend.

Me being an MD or not had nothing to do with FI...UNLESS I have injured someone in FI medically.......MrS has scammed FI members....can anyone on here say the same of me. Not even Medicare can say I have.

So one again.....keep searching.......

BTW....I dont know of a Michael Lynne.....so once again....proof you are a total fail. My license is none of your d@mn business.....if you were a patient of mine then you have the right to that info......Is it possible for you to prove yourself to be any dumber???? Is it???

And here is some more info for you.....maybe you did not catch it the first time......I dont give a d@mn what you or your friends think of me....never did .....never will......So keep searching.....Texas is a big state....LMFAO

Last edited by XKR; 07-02-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:12 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lawchick was owned by me on g35driver about a year ago but everyone owns him here......i love it
Old 07-02-2009, 12:31 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
I dont give a d@mn what you or your friends think of me....never did .....never will......So keep searching.....Texas is a big state....LMFAO
you explained more than he deserved Mike.
i mean lol...this isn't fair... a renown, successful(as i have seen) doctor.....vs a pseudo law student that makes his arguments worst than a 10-year old could. lol.... not long ago he though that my profession was Dj ing at school parties or something lolol...and somehow he considered himself better cause he goes to lawschool... what a joke... I feel bad for his school and professors cause he is not going to represent them well once he graduates. If he carries on with his stupidity anywhere close to now ..then there is just no hope.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 07-02-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:33 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by OCG35
^^^ Inherited, lottery, drugs or possibly part owner of a competing shop (that would explain his "vested interest” here)… but highly doubtful he’s a doctor... I concur = waaayyyy too much time on this forum to be anything respectable or legit.
The back up nut swinger shows up......

And you will have to keep guessing.......... Life is good....I can spend as much time on the website as I want......I dont have to dream of being a lawyer.....posting crap that helps no one

Like I said.....I have proven myself to the person that was nice enough to send me the PM that idiot passed around.....I did not have to send my info to him......he has proven himself a friend....so I did.

I was going to post the PM and the proof.....but what I have and what I do is none of yours, or that lawchicks business. If someone in FI said that I injured them medically....Then thats a different story.

Dont lose sleep at night wondering about what I have ......
Old 07-02-2009, 12:41 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Mike.... we know whats up..... but you should still post the PM the idiot sent......nothing wrong with more lulz... i mean his idiotic posts...
Old 07-02-2009, 12:44 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
you explained more than he deserved Mike.
i mean lol...this isn't fair... a renown, successful(as i have seen) doctor.....vs a pseudo law student that makes his arguments worst than a 10-year old could. lol.... not long ago he though that my profession was Dj ing at school parties or soemthing lolol...and somehow he considered himself better cause he goes to lawschool... what a joke... I feel bad for his school and professors cause he is not going to represent them well once he graduates. If he carries on with his stupidy anywhere close to how he does it now there is just no hope.
Thanks Jorge.......I know I was told not to respond to the PM...it was killing me though... . To think I was going to post more of my business on line again...

Last edited by XKR; 07-02-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:46 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
Mike.... we know whats up..... but you should still post the PM the idiot sent......nothing wrong with more lulz... i mean his idiotic posts...
Ask you know who if I can post it.....He was kind enough to send it to me.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:54 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

...wow some people's logic is unbelievable.

Last edited by ARMSTRONGARMS; 07-02-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:03 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by idwin
...wow some people's logic is unbelievable.
For real.....All he is trying to do is take the spot light off MrS......It did not work the first time....and it aint going to work now.....

BTW....Just got some Intel that a new webpage/site has been start ...and the topic is MrS only ...... As soon as its complete....I will get it and post it.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:06 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by stormcrow
ok, since you can't seem to answer an inferred question, let me pose a direct one to you. WHERE did Scott perform the work on your car?
can i get an anwer to this question, Lawy'dU?
Old 07-02-2009, 01:08 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
The back up nut swinger shows up......

And you will have to keep guessing.......... Life is good....I can spend as much time on the website as I want......I dont have to dream of being a lawyer.....posting crap that helps no one

Like I said.....I have proven myself to the person that was nice enough to send me the PM that idiot passed around.....I did not have to send my info to him......he has proven himself a friend....so I did.

I was going to post the PM and the proof.....but what I have and what I do is none of yours, or that lawchicks business. If someone in FI said that I injured them medically....Then thats a different story.

Dont lose sleep at night wondering about what I have ......
Lose sleep???? I couldn’t care less about what you have. But you’re no doctor.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:12 PM
XKR

Maybe I can do a Fellowship in Gynecology and then you and Lawchick can visit my office....

I am glad you think that....
Old 07-02-2009, 01:15 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Maybe I can do a Fellowship in Gynecology and then you and Lawchick can visit my office....

I am glad you think that....
I def think lawchick would like that.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:17 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

reverse psychology.. you suck at it
Old 07-02-2009, 01:23 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by LawChickitaIsALiar
I would have stopped by an introduced myself if I was there. I was in the middle of midterms. I only know of one of your intense guys on the forum that tried to take sam home lol.
For an wanna be attorney, you sure aren't very successful at dishonesty.. None of the staff at Intense that are on the forums was at any of the HIN California events (Pete nor myself). How then could we have "tried to take Sam home"? Your last post to this effect stated that we tried to "take Sam back to the hotel room". Which is it? I'll give you some time to figure out how you're going to get out of that lie.

Originally Posted by LawChickitaIsALiar
If you want to grab a beer when you are in SD, definitely hit me up. I'm sure Scott would be down to meet up as well, but you'll have to call and invite him yourself.
I stated "I'd say that I could meet you at RA the next time I'm in SoCal, but I don't know where Scott's apartment is..." NOT that I had any desire to hit up the Rainbow Bar with you and your Nipple-Pierced-Boy, Scott. Good try at deflection though (don't they teach you better than that in law school?)

Darren(yawns again)

Last edited by INTENSEPOWER; 07-02-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:24 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

^^ hands Darren a breath mint
Old 07-02-2009, 01:55 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
^^ hands Darren a breath mint
Too funny ...

Lawchick.....because you seem to be trying to swing from my sack....let me just make it clear to you.....I am not into that Ghay thing

YOu talk about me having lots of time to post on here....so I cant be who I say I am....Here is some info I can give you....because you always want to be up in my business like the %$$#@ you are.

At 5 am I leave for the hospital.....Latest 5:45am I start my first procedure. I usually do two....and if things go as planned...I am out by 11:00am

95% of my posts are my iPhone.....I receive an email when someone posts on this thread....and when I get a chance I respond....So no...I dont sit at the computer waiting for your retarded azz to post.

Lets continue.....At 12 to 12:30pm I am usually at home. Monday to Wednesday if I think my wife is going to ask me to do something.....I will go play tennis with friends that usually are too rich to work..

Thursday I hang out with the wife doing some charity work or something I am forced to do.

On Fridays....After work....I usually go up to ASAA racing and BS around with my boys Damain and Hon......or I fly somewhere. Next Friday I will be hanging out a Forged Performance........

On Sunday after I return from FP.....I will go to sleep early ...because as you now know....I have to be up at 5:00am......

Last edited by XKR; 07-02-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:02 PM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Oh, yeah? Then what is the hospital's business license number?

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure