Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 11:42 AM
OCG35
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Thank you for thinking i was Doug our apprentice program is working nicely. I agree I am not important enough to have a clan. I am also not stupid enough to warrant my own FAIL thread. If you didn't insinuate he reads every post why would think he saw your post as you eluded to earlier. You can't keep you story straight from one post to the next. Do you have a slight mental disorder i am trying to understand why your posts don't make sense but yet you try to argue and talk down to others when clearly you are WRONG either you are to arrogant to see your wrong and looking st00pid or you have some mental deficancy. I am trying to see things from your side but I just can fathom that anyone is that delusional.
Updates bird-brain, UPDATES. no one has to read every post in this thread to be updated to the info... when you get email "UPDATES" it doesn’t send for every post.

When he posts - he gets email "updates" - and of course he reads them because he posts.

WOW it’s incredible how simple minded some people are out here... Do I think in such a complex fashion that these seemingly simple concepts are too much for you to grasp?
Old 09-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Sylvan Lake V35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OCG35
Updates bird-brain, UPDATES. no one has to read every post in this thread to be updated to the info... when you get email "UPDATES" it doesn’t send for every post.

When he posts - he gets email "updates" - and of course he reads them because he posts.

WOW it’s incredible how simple minded some people are out here... Do I think in such a complex fashion that these seemingly simple concepts are too much for you to grasp?

You are calling me a bird brain ok GREY GHOST. So you still havent explained why he read YOUR post dose he get updates every time YOU post and he just reads YOUR posts. You might be on his ignore list so he dosent waste his time reading your mindless comments.

You are one arrogant tool! Do you think to complex you just are plain simple and I think everyone has a hard time grasping that someone is as simple minded as you are. or is it everyone is against you because you are so much smarter than the rest of us You should read all of the posts back to yourself and see you make no sense. But i guess you have been told this all 1,200 times before or however many posts of worthless drivel you have made.

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V35; 09-11-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:57 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
You are calling me a bird brain ok GHEY GHOST. So you still havent explained why he read YOUR post dose he get updates every time YOU post and he just reads YOUR posts. You might be on his ignore list so he dosent waste his time reading your mindless comments.

You are one arrogant tool! Do you think to complex you just are plain simple and I think everyone has a hard time grasping that someone is as simple minded as you are. or is it everyone is against you because you are so much smarter than the rest of us You should read all of the posts back to yourself and see you make no sense. But i guess you have been told this all 1,200 times before or however many posts of worthless drivel you have made.
Fixed.

He just likes to keep trying to derail this thread by arguing over minutia.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 09-11-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Sylvan Lake V35

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Fixed.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:01 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

I've been reviewing your posting history. 7 pages or so. For the most part I see post after post of agressive belittling initiated by you sir...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:25 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by vo7848
I've been reviewing your posting history. 7 pages or so. For the most part I see post after post of agressive belittling initiated by you sir...
she plays the victim quite well
Old 09-11-2009, 12:36 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

I heard that RA customers now get one of these free with a full build.

Name:  RAextinguisher.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  12.3 KB

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-ra-extinguisher.jpg
Old 09-11-2009, 12:53 PM
XKR

Attachment 258020
Old 09-11-2009, 01:00 PM
CRIDDA

Originally Posted by dave079
I smell a soon
Old 09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
OCG35
Banned

Never initiated - only in response to the same... if you take the time to read the context of my posts - I've never been aggressive or belittled anyone until the crass posts are made in response to mine.

In fact the most recent is a perfect example - I didn’t post for quite a while - and made one mention that the add Jeff posted about was a different shop (not the RA in this thread) - and said that it’s not cool to bring Nissan Sport mag in to the drama...

That one post alone resulted in derogatory posts back... and HELL YES I'm going to comment to the turds that love to create drama.
You won’t find a single unprovoked post of mine that was belittling or otherwise crass towards anyone... but I'm not going to ignore the douchbags that talk ****.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:43 PM
OCG35
Banned

Fixed.

He just likes to keep trying to derail this thread by arguing over minutia.
Brighten up... I made mention of an inaccurate post. That was the end of it until others "argued over minutia".

Funny how when someone else comments senselessly about something its fine - when I correct them or otherwise clarify - it’s "arguing"
Old 09-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Attachment 258020
It's a RACE fire extinguisher.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Attachment 258020
That is so fawking sick!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 02:44 PM
ToastZ

Funny how when someone else comments senselessly about something its fine - when I correct them or otherwise clarify - it’s "arguing"
I'll go out on a limb here and state the obvious but you seem pretty intelligent so I'm sure it will not come as a surprise - there are members of this forum that do not like you.

This isn't a formal debate going on within this forum, its more like several hundred people at a party discussing just about everything under the sun without limits. Like it or not, this forum/thread whatever you call it is a social networking tool wrapped around the interest of making Z/G cars go fast and trying to make sure customers get a fair shake because it's not cheap.

There is a lot of noise in these threads and it is destructive to correct the minor slips - mainly because its a BIG dam party up in here - kind of like a weird woodstock for car enthusiast except XKR hasn't passed out any real drugs yet, in fact I didn't even see him drink one beer at ZdayZ and I still enjoyed hanging out with him so the love for the nissan brings many to the table - but evidently not you.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:49 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by ToastZ
I'll go out on a limb here and state the obvious but you seem pretty intelligent so I'm sure it will not come as a surprise - there are members of this forum that do not like you.

This isn't a formal debate going on within this forum, its more like several hundred people at a party discussing just about everything under the sun without limits. Like it or not, this forum/thread whatever you call it is a social networking tool wrapped around the interest of making Z/G cars go fast and trying to make sure customers get a fair shake because it's not cheap.

There is a lot of noise in these threads and it is destructive to correct the minor slips - mainly because its a BIG dam party up in here - kind of like a weird woodstock for car enthusiast except XKR hasn't passed out any real drugs yet, in fact I didn't even see him drink one beer at ZdayZ and I still enjoyed hanging out with him so the love for the nissan brings many to the table - but evidently not you.
Very well stated...
Old 09-11-2009, 02:54 PM
ToastZ

Attachment 258020
Mike already has one installed in the trunk of his car. The MadScientist and I discussed using it at ZdayZ just in case the guy mixing the "50 gallon trashcan full of liquor and punch" with the gas-powered weedeater caught himself on fire by accident.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:54 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Attachment 258020
Awesome.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Glex25

Brighten up... I made mention of an inaccurate post. That was the end of it until others "argued over minutia".

This is dedicated to OCG35

[youtube]kn481KcjvMo[/youtube]

You need to learn the more you post the more you feeding the masses.
Know when to fold em
Old 09-11-2009, 03:06 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by ToastZ

you were right about most of it... however, I don’t use this forum (and certainly not this thread) as a social networking medium... so I couldn’t care less who on this forum likes me - very few in this thread even know me.

Party on

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure