Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 03:07 PM
ToastZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
you were right about most of it... however, I don’t use this forum (and certainly not this thread) as a social networking medium... so I couldn’t care less who on this forum likes me - very few in this thread even know me.

Party on
Great, then continue to be a pain in the *** to others and enjoy your ban.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Jeff92se

Received 1,074 Likes on 966 Posts

Oh snap in the Z formation.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:19 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by Glex25
This is dedicated to OCG35

You need to learn the more you post the more you feeding the masses.
Know when to fold em
You need to learn - it doesn’t affect me... "feeding the masses" by responding to their garble is nothing but entertaining... I make a post relevant to something stated and dozens of posts that have nothing to do with the thread flow after... then I hear a bunch of people crying about derailment... a bunch of self-righteous (and apparently bored) thread members go on and on and on about off topic crap - then someone cries about "derailing thread"... brilliant.

If you are so turned off by what I post why do so many reply?... It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize I’ll respond back. Had my solo post (#4848) not received the derogatory replies by your beloved “internet friends”, I probably wouldn’t have posted again for several days or weeks.

But I’m certain there will be more – and I’m sure more will cry like babies about it.

Originally Posted by ToastZ
Banned for not using this “all important” thread as a social zone… and for chiming back to the genius posts like yours?
Old 09-11-2009, 03:21 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Oh snap in the Z formation.
that’s already been addressed Jeff... but off course if I were the one to have not realized it the thread would go another 17 pages from the peanuts gallery responded as if they are relevant.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:23 PM
ToastZ

Banned for not using this “all important” thread as a social zone… and for chiming back to the genius posts like yours?
yes
Old 09-11-2009, 03:25 PM
OCG35
Banned

yes
somehow - I think you would believe in something like that.

This really is nothing but a social zone for you huh...
Old 09-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Jeff92se

Never initiated - only in response to the same... if you take the time to read the context of my posts - I've never been aggressive or belittled anyone until the crass posts are made in response to mine.

In fact the most recent is a perfect example - I didn’t post for quite a while - and made one mention that the add Jeff posted about was a different shop (not the RA in this thread) - and said that it’s not cool to bring Nissan Sport mag in to the drama...

That one post alone resulted in derogatory posts back... and HELL YES I'm going to comment to the turds that love to create drama.
You won’t find a single unprovoked post of mine that was belittling or otherwise crass towards anyone... but I'm not going to ignore the douchbags that talk ****.
1) The correction was already cited. I can't believe you didn't see it with 7 posts after mine. Were you fingers flying at warp fap so you could "correct" me that you didn't notice the very obvious correction 7 posts down?
2) I don't get updates AT ALL unless I subscribe AND list email notification. Not sure what that drama has to do with anything.
3) I didn't BRING Nissan Sport Mag into it. It happened to be where I saw it. If I saw it in Horse and Hoof, I would mentioned them.

I know you like Dave O the editor and consider him a personal friend but the info was corrected and I think you saw it. Bringing it up again?

I feel sorry for whomever the OTHER Relentless vendor is. Talk about bad marketing. Along the lines of Osama Bin Laden box opener Co.

And where is this delete button option you speak of?

Last edited by Jeff92se; 09-11-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Glex25

If you are so turned off by what I post why do so many reply?...

Don't phase me I was just trying to look out but whatever

Game on
Old 09-11-2009, 03:29 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 09-11-2009, 03:31 PM
Jeff92se

that’s already been addressed Jeff... but off course if I were the one to have not realized it the thread would go another 17 pages from the peanuts gallery responded as if they are relevant.
Logical fallacy.

The other gentleman were addressing me directly. So why would another post by you addressing me to the same correction be necessary?

I can comment on the ownage because I was addressing no one in particular. I found it entertaining and commented as such.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:31 PM
ToastZ

This really is nothing but a social zone for you huh...
Yes, I'm here because I enjoy the forum and more importantly I enjoy the people and vendors I meet through the forum. Those that have met me personally can attest to that.

What does this forum mean to you ?
Old 09-11-2009, 03:33 PM
OCG35
Banned

1) The correction was already cited. I can't believe you didn't see it with 7 posts after mine. Were you fingers flying at warp fap so you could "correct" me that you didn't notice the very obvious correction 7 posts down?
2) I don't get updates AT ALL unless I subscribe AND list email notification. Not sure what that drama has to do with anything.
3) I didn't BRING Nissan Sport Mag into it. It happened to be where I saw it. If I saw it in Horse and Hoof, I would mentioned them.

I know you like Dave O the editor and consider him a personal friend but the info was corrected and I think you saw it. Bringing it up again?

I feel sorry for whomever the OTHER Relentless vendor is. Talk about bad marketing. Along the lines of Osama Bin Laden box opener Co.
I addressed the "not seeing part" Jeff... (I'll just copy paste your comment, since its relevant to my reponse) I can't believe you didn't see it Were you fingers flying at warp fap so you could "correct" me that you didn't notice the very obvious.

At the time of my post - yours existed (the drama thereafter is from the thread clan)...

As for "bad marketing" by the same name shop... it's a perfect example that the rest of the performance/enthusiast world doesnt live around an RA thread... Why would they know (or give a ****)?... Did Vinny Ten Racing change threir VTR becasue of VRT bad rap? Of course not - even though some froum people got them confused.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Jeff92se

If he had any courtesy he would have deleted the post then.

Sorry, I don’t live my days in this thread - so I wasn’t aware that it had been mentioned already...

Yeah you don't live here yet you've got like 5-10 posts within the span of 1 hour replying to almost every recent post regarding you. Very attentive. Well except for the obvious post that squarely mentions the correction.

Where is this delete button again? Since we we are all in minor bs mode again

Since when does VRT = VTR?

Last edited by Jeff92se; 09-11-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:40 PM
OCG35
Banned

Yes, I'm here because I enjoy the forum and more importantly I enjoy the people and vendors I meet through the forum. Those that have met me personally can attest to that.

What does this forum mean to you ?
when I post (prior to being attacked) - it’s obviously information medium... if you read my posts in other sections (that don’t have the nitwit remarks like this thread does) you will find that the info gained and shared is what this forum is about.

I think anyone with any amount of common sense can realize this thread made its point... and that the vast majority of it thereafter is senseless banter.

As for social - yes, I have made many very good friends (fortunately they aren’t full of smart-@ss remarks like so many in this thread)... and those that know me personally realize I am likeable and helpful... but most in this thread aren’t concerned about that - and I don’t care...
Old 09-11-2009, 03:43 PM
OCG35
Banned

Since when does VRT = VTR?
VTR has been confused for VRT many times in this and other forums... particularly back when VRT first got got... and VTR was just getting hot.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Jeff92se

VTR has been confused for VRT many times in this and other forums... particularly back when VRT first got got... and VTR was just getting hot.
So Relentless won't be? Which is it? If it's your contention that VRT and VTR got people confused then how wouldn't two companies of the same name in the same G/Z forced induction modification game wouldn't be? I were to drop that kind of coin, I wouldn't be giving Relentless the time of day.

The other Relentless might not change their name. Hell they might even have had it first considering this numbnutz formed his name after the VRT failure. But the fact is (by your own admission, the Relentless name is tarnished in the G/Z forced induction game). If one considers themselves decently informed and doesn't know about them, well what can you say? Can't save everyone.

Last edited by Jeff92se; 09-11-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:50 PM
OCG35
Banned

So the Relentless won't be? Which is it?
Geez Jeff – I know you’re brighter than this…
You stated that RelentlessRPM in FL used bad marketing by having same name as RA in this thread… I simply stated that it is a prime example that the rest of the performance world does give a **** or even know about RA (or this thread)… and gave VTR as an example to VTR… IOW – other shops aren’t hung up on this crap.
Get it???
Old 09-11-2009, 03:53 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Will this ever stop between you guys.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Jeff92se

Originally Posted by superchargedg
Will this ever stop between you guys.
The guy felt the need to repeat the same information that someone else despite questioning someone else's need to do the same. Then won't come clean about the fact that he just wanted to take a crack at me and stand up for the magazine.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:11 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

when I post (prior to being attacked) - it’s obviously information medium... if you read my posts in other sections (that don’t have the nitwit remarks like this thread does) you will find that the info gained and shared is what this forum is about.

I think anyone with any amount of common sense can realize this thread made its point... and that the vast majority of it thereafter is senseless banter.

As for social - yes, I have made many very good friends (fortunately they aren’t full of smart-@ss remarks like so many in this thread)... and those that know me personally realize I am likeable and helpful... but most in this thread aren’t concerned about that - and I don’t care...
Yet you're acting as a loner here in this thread with no friends coming to your defense or to vouch for what a nice guy you are. All people see from you in this thread is you acting like an antagonistic and condescending @sshole to EVERYONE and that you obviously get off on the responses from those you **** off. LAME

Damn... This post probably just made you fap again.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 09-11-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure