Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Tyler4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR

TYLER !!!!!!!!! I have explained it to Philthy.....so I will explain it to you also......WHEN YOU ARE DOING RECON COVERT WORK...........YOU NEVER...NEVER TEL WHERE YOU ARE !!!!! WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS IN TRAINING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I say China? I meant...uhh....Mexico, yea Mexico!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Glex25
Yeah i seen the schedule.
I been to the Etown track its so small
I can't believe they doing a time attack there.

I just checked the other site works fine for me.
It doesn't show you as banned either
Nope, it say's I'm 'Forbidden' still - oh well...

That track isn't no NJMP, but it's not that bad... They're making a bunch of improvements before the time attack event so it should be a bit faster and safer... Mechanical grip is real important on a tight technical track like E-town, and I do believe it's a lot safe than what we ran at Summit Point..
Old 03-06-2009, 07:34 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
seriously?
Here you go John.......this is one of the PM's this STD sent me....I did not want to repeat some of the trash this fool sent me...but I was told that he is posting some of it....so here..

Originally Posted by LawB!TCH
Then you are BS and this conversation will be posted on on my350z to clear the air that you have completely lied about your brother.

There is an agreement, and **** ordered you the 4.0 motor from *** because ****** doesn't offer one himself. Further, there is no tuner on the forum or that I am aware of that has blown up more stock and built motors. ***** doesn't even run his "race car" with more than 500 to the wheels because he's scared of blowing it up. The BC car has had no engine problems at all, all last season. Even near the end of the season Scott wrecked with Pete in the car. The oil temp was pegged at 450 so they both thought the sensor was broken. They did 8 hot laps immediately after this, and later figured out that the oil was that hot, and still they had no problems. Mind you that the BC car doesn't run the oil coolers and thermostats ***** car does lol. Lastly, Scott has yet to have a customer blow a stock motor or a built motor. Sure he has blown motors, but only on his own car when he was experimenting. The JWT guys and Scott are some of the most **** people I know. They don't do anything half cocked or without full knowledge of what the results will be.

I will not defend Scott when I know he is wrong. You do know that Scott directly works with Jim Wolfe, and that both ***** and *** call Jim every week, with stupid stuff they can't figure out. Also the contentions about the 600+ RA cars running without an ems are very true. The guy that did all of the programing for those cars is the team leader for the engineering team that developed the R35 GT-R's ECU. Further, they can do everything and more directly with the G35 and 350Z ems than any reflash can ever do (this is very simple for them now).

If you thought you were screwed over by VRT and lost 20k, you should have gone after them. Any same person would, and frankly you're an idiot if you don't. This is how I know you are full of ****. You are not rich, I know plenty of rich people. Hell even the partners at my old firm were billing at more than $1000 an hour lol.

No, you can't be placed in a class with Scott, because you ultimately know nothing about these cars compared to him, nor does sharif and sam lol. They are only big because they sell a lot of parts, not because of their services they offer lol.

- All of this will be forwarded to admins and a thread will be made. You have no reason to not give me or Scott the information on your brother's car, and if you had a leg to stand on, you would. Thus you'll be proven as a lier to the "community".
Originally Posted by LawB!TCH
Then you are BS and this conversation will be posted on on my350z to clear the air that you have completely lied about your brother.

There is an agreement, and **** ordered you the 4.0 motor from *** because ****** doesn't offer one himself. Further, there is no tuner on the forum or that I am aware of that has blown up more stock and built motors. ***** doesn't even run his "race car" with more than 500 to the wheels because he's scared of blowing it up. The BC car has had no engine problems at all, all last season. Even near the end of the season Scott wrecked with Pete in the car. The oil temp was pegged at 450 so they both thought the sensor was broken. They did 8 hot laps immediately after this, and later figured out that the oil was that hot, and still they had no problems. Mind you that the BC car doesn't run the oil coolers and thermostats ***** car does lol. Lastly, Scott has yet to have a customer blow a stock motor or a built motor. Sure he has blown motors, but only on his own car when he was experimenting. The JWT guys and Scott are some of the most **** people I know. They don't do anything half cocked or without full knowledge of what the results will be.

I will not defend Scott when I know he is wrong. You do know that Scott directly works with Jim Wolfe, and that both ***** and *** call Jim every week, with stupid stuff they can't figure out. Also the contentions about the 600+ RA cars running without an ems are very true. The guy that did all of the programing for those cars is the team leader for the engineering team that developed the R35 GT-R's ECU. Further, they can do everything and more directly with the G35 and 350Z ems than any reflash can ever do (this is very simple for them now).

If you thought you were screwed over by VRT and lost 20k, you should have gone after them. Any same person would, and frankly you're an idiot if you don't. This is how I know you are full of ****. You are not rich, I know plenty of rich people. Hell even the partners at my old firm were billing at more than $1000 an hour lol.

No, you can't be placed in a class with Scott, because you ultimately know nothing about these cars compared to him, nor does sharif and sam lol. They are only big because they sell a lot of parts, not because of their services they offer lol.

- All of this will be forwarded to admins and a thread will be made. You have no reason to not give me or Scott the information on your brother's car, and if you had a leg to stand on, you would. Thus you'll be proven as a lier to the "community".

- Justin

- Justin
Old 03-06-2009, 07:38 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by Philthy
So I made a post on that other thread in that other forum adding some more FAIL to RA/Scottt and now I get this when I try and access that other site

I highly doubt you got banned if that's what you're thinking. Nice assumption though.... little dramatic eh?
Old 03-06-2009, 07:38 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't even understand his PM. lol.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:42 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

EPIC FAIL!!!

I'm curious, who's name is ***** above...?
Old 03-06-2009, 07:42 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Motormouth
I don't even understand his PM. lol.
I blanked out the 2 shops he hates the most....
Old 03-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by blasian

I highly doubt you got banned if that's what you're thinking. Nice assumption though.... little dramatic eh?
Reading comprehension owns you bud, go back and read my posts... It's just a simple fact!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:43 AM
UMW350Z

Name dropping...

"The guy that did all of the programing for those cars is the team leader for the engineering team that developed the R35 GT-R's ECU"

Give me that name and I can confirm or deny that. I work with Nissan engineers.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:45 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by philthy
Epic fail!!!

I'm curious, who's name is ***** above...?
fp / gtm

D@mn...after reading that PM again...I feel like a fool for responding to this retart.....

Last edited by XKR; 03-06-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:47 AM
blasian

Reading comprehension owns you bud, go back and read my posts... It's just a simple fact!
Oh yes, I'm sure you didn't mean to make it sound like you were banned overe there since we're so evil and biased there (pot kettle black)

We told you we gave you guys a playground hehe. Unlike some here, some of us really want this to end
Old 03-06-2009, 07:49 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

he means the firm he interned at.. he isn't a lawyer and hasn't passed the Bar .. he is as full of shQ!t as Scott.. no wonder they get along so well
Old 03-06-2009, 07:53 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Oh yes, I'm sure you didn't mean to make it sound like you were banned overe there since we're so evil and biased there (pot kettle black)

We told you we gave you guys a playground hehe. Unlike some here, some of us really want this to end
Stop your crying you little girl.. I meant what I wrote!

Name:  ScreenShot.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  21.4 KB
Old 03-06-2009, 07:54 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
he means the firm he interned at.. he isn't a lawyer and hasn't passed the Bar .. he is as full of shQ!t as Scott.. no wonder they get along so well
+100000000

Whats the record of "OWNAGE" in one thread????...I think this thread has the record...am I correct???...John, Romey, Dave or any of the onther mods...could you please make this thread a sticky??

Last edited by XKR; 03-06-2009 at 07:57 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:56 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Here you go John.......this is one of the PM's this STD sent me....I did not want to repeat some of the trash this fool sent me...but I was told that he is posting some of it....so here..

- Justin
Wowwww
Old 03-06-2009, 07:57 AM
blasian

Stop your crying you little girl.. I meant what I wrote!

Dude, you think I don't know what message showed up? I knew exactly what message you were talking about

ibhethinksheownedmeagain
Old 03-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Dude, you think I don't know what message showed up? I knew exactly what message you were talking about

ibhethinksheownedmeagain
So what's your point drama queen... What exactly is it about the facts that I posted that you have issue with...

Someone call the whaaabalance...
Old 03-06-2009, 08:03 AM
blasian

So what's your point drama queen... What exactly is it about the facts that I posted that you have issue with...

Someone call the whaaabalance...
My point is you trying to imply that we banned you when all you got was an error message. Don't try to play dumb...

Yes yes... I'm going to cry now. Wait, maybe I'll hire someone to cry for me.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

My point is you trying to imply that we banned you when all you got was an error message. Don't try to play dumb...

Yes yes... I'm going to cry now. Wait, maybe I'll hire someone to cry for me.
I don't try and imply, I'm speak straight and say what's on my mind... I made a post on that site and then I was Forbidden... Someone asked if I was banned and I said I didn't know and maybe there was a problem with the site..

Here's a tissue for you and I'm sure Mike can spare a couple of bucks for some hookonphonics for you
Old 03-06-2009, 08:09 AM
XKR

I don't try and imply, I'm speak straight and say what's on my mind... I made a post on that site and then I was Forbidden... Someone asked if I was banned and I said I didn't know and maybe there was a problem with the site..

Here's a tissue for you and I'm sure Mike can spare a couple of bucks for some hookonphonics for you

Name:  crickets.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  15.7 KB

Were are all the RA/VRT Nutthuggers?? Is it too early in the morning??? I was told my one of my Recon Agents ( thats working on the inside) that all the Nutthuggers were told not to respond over here.....WTF is going on...are all those fools brainwashed ??? They cant think for themselves????

Last edited by XKR; 03-12-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure