Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR

Do you remember this Phil???? For those of you that dont know....Thats Scott trying to take a short cut around the track into the tire wall
Karma is a b!tch! Sandwiched between two Forged cars no less... HAHAHA!!!!

Last edited by Philthy; 03-05-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:02 AM
QuicksilverZ33

I remember that from august LOLZ...I was the silver Z..w/bronze TE's in Strt RWD
Name:  DSCN1584.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  93.3 KB
Name:  DSCN1582.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  70.1 KB
Old 03-06-2009, 12:06 AM
OCG35
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ were you behind the K-Rail?... because I dont see a car as boring as you describe in the race car pics...
Old 03-06-2009, 05:20 AM
XKR

Laughatyou85 or OP........Speed Force Racing / Tim is in your area.....I am making an offer to you....This is free of charge to you as long as your car is running.

Take your car to Tim...I will pay Tim to look your car over AND I will pay for him to correct ALL mistakes he finds.

You stated your car was fully built.....your car would be the perfect car to save Scott. You said you like Scott...why not do this for him

This offer will not last long....and all info found belongs to this community....

Tim....I will have Sharif transfer all funds to cover you for this labor.

EDIT******* We need a copy of the build list showing everything that was done to the car...and that list must have everything that you have listed on here.......We all know Scott...so this paperwork is a MUST !!!!!

Last edited by XKR; 03-06-2009 at 05:45 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:29 AM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by XKR
Laughatyou85 or OP........Speed Force Racing / Tim is in your area.....I am making an offer to you....This is free of charge to you as long as your car is running.

Take your car to Tim...I will pay Tim to look your car over AND I will pay for him to correct ALL mistakes he finds.

You stated your car was fully built.....your car would be the perfect car to save Scott. You said you like Scott...why not do this for him

This offer will not last long....and all info found belongs to this community....

Laughitup, take Mike's offer ^^^^^^,... now!

I've met the man, he is the real deal. No bs, this is a real offer. Your car will thank you for it
Old 03-06-2009, 05:33 AM
IslandZavage

Originally Posted by XKR

Wow... now thats straight BALLER.. I cant even afford the idea of doing it... If you ever feel you need another lil brother.. PM me..
Old 03-06-2009, 05:49 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by ToastZ
Laughitup, take Mike's offer ^^^^^^,... now!

I've met the man, he is the real deal. No bs, this is a real offer. Your car will thank you for it

Originally Posted by IslandZavage
Wow... now thats straight BALLER.. I cant even afford the idea of doing it... If you ever feel you need another lil brother.. PM me..
.....I just want this to all end.....its been over 4 years now and 38 pages in this thread and still no Dyno Info ..... We want a car that he build that makes 500+ whp......

Last edited by XKR; 03-06-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:52 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by IslandZavage
If you ever feel you need another lil brother.. PM me..
get in line
Old 03-06-2009, 06:01 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
get in line
You too funny Doug
Old 03-06-2009, 06:43 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by XKR
TTg35fort is a real lawyer......He will chime in soon .... He is not like this fake azz Dream of being a Lawyer fool.

I am sure Terry will tell us how the real lawyers treat fools like this in a law firm office..... They fetch coffee, they copy files....did I say they fetch !!! He is nothing but a lawyer's b@tch !!!

Sorry for the OT....lest get back to Scott untill this fool shows up !!!
I can confirm this as being true... From summer students, articling, first or second year associates... They are just b|tches for the partners..

Originally Posted by XKR

EDIT******* We need a copy of the build list showing everything that was done to the car...and that list must have everything that you have listed on here.......We all know Scott...so this paperwork is a MUST !!!!!
Dam! you get pretty hype when someone calls you out...
Old 03-06-2009, 06:46 AM
Tyler4

Wow, this thread does deliver! I was in China as the first 30 or so pages were created so it provided some great early morning reading
Old 03-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

So I made a post on that other thread in that other forum adding some more FAIL to RA/Scottt and now I get this when I try and access that other site

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.g*3*5*0*z*d*r*i*v*e r.com Port 80
Old 03-06-2009, 07:10 AM
Glex25

Originally Posted by Philthy
So I made a post on that other thread in that other forum adding some more FAIL to RA/Scottt and now I get this when I try and access that other site
Ouch phil they banned you over there.

Anyway how you doing?
havent seen you since Millville time attack
Old 03-06-2009, 07:13 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by Glex25
Ouch phil they banned you over there.

Anyway how you doing?
havent seen you since Millville time attack
I have no clue - maybe their site is just down

I've been doing well, keeping real busy - there's a Time Attack this year at E-Town, we definitely need to meet up there..
Old 03-06-2009, 07:14 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Reality350
I can confirm this as being true... From summer students, articling, first or second year associates... They are just b|tches for the partners..

Dam! you get pretty hype when someone calls you out...
...This idiot pissed me off...he kept PMing .... He jumped on the fact that I said the 20K was not a big deal to use that to defend Scott....saying that I am lying because no one walks away from 20K....Then this human STD went on to say that "The lawyers at the firm he is a b!tch at bill 1000K an hour ( which I know is a lie) and they would not walk away from 20K".....and this is after I told this human STD that I got my money back....

The offer I have made will break that con spell he has over atleast one of his "customers".

Originally Posted by Tyler4
Wow, this thread does deliver! I was in China as the first 30 or so pages were created so it provided some great early morning reading
TYLER !!!!!!!!! I have explained it to Philthy.....so I will explain it to you also......WHEN YOU ARE DOING RECON COVERT WORK...........YOU NEVER...NEVER TEL WHERE YOU ARE !!!!! WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS IN TRAINING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by XKR; 03-06-2009 at 07:20 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:16 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by XKR
...This idiot pissed me off...he kept PMing .... He jumped on the fact that I said the 20K was not a big deal to use that to defend Scott....saying that I am lying because no one walks away from 20K....Then this human STD went on to say that "The lawyers at the firm he is a b!tch at bill 1000K an hour ( which I know is a lie) and they would not walk away from 20K".....and this is after I told this human STD that I got my money back....

The offer I have made will break that con spell he has over atleast one of his "customers".
seriously?
Old 03-06-2009, 07:16 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

human STD......

Old 03-06-2009, 07:17 AM
Glex25

Originally Posted by Philthy
I have no clue - maybe their site is just down

I've been doing well, keeping real busy - there's a Time Attack this year at E-Town, we definitely need to meet up there..
Yeah i seen the schedule.
I been to the Etown track its so small
I can't believe they doing a time attack there.

I just checked the other site works fine for me.
It doesn't show you as banned either
Old 03-06-2009, 07:17 AM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
how is coach a tag?
What I did......what dis mean.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:19 AM
captj3

Originally Posted by XKR

.....I just want this to all end.....its been over 4 years now and 38 pages in this thread and still no Dyno Info ..... We want a car that he build that makes 500+ whp......

It will never end. This is the way he has been doing business since vrt and will keep doing it this way. I don't even know if I would trust anyone from his camp with your money. They would bring in a car that someone else built. It's a shame that slime like him are able to keep coming back and ripping people off. At least mr.a** got the hint after a while. The one good thing out of this is it makes for a very entertaining thread.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure