Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 05:08 PM
xxg35girlxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Samantha....please stay out of this.....Scott has dug his own grave.....he has left a deep wound in the VQ community....Do you know how many people got hurt at VRT????....I know..he said he was not involved...I know !!!
yes i know alot of people have been screwed by VRT (myself almost being one of them).. but ask yourself how many people have been screwed over by RA? im not trying to argue about VRT.. i know they screwed up big time.. but you guys ask for so many answers but what about mine? i want one unsatisfied customer.. with the way you make RA out to be that shouldnt be a problem

Originally Posted by XKR
the longer this thread stays open...the more things from the past show up.
why is everyone so fascinated with scotts past? people grow up and change - if scott was anything like you make him out to be i wouldnt give him the time of day.. but imo hes really helpful to the vq community but thats just the opinions of people that have actually dealt with him.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:35 PM
XKR

Samantha....Do you play in the stock market?? Have you heard of a guy called Bernie Madoff ( hope I spelt it correctly)..Very nice guy also.

When people see the claims Scott makes...they go back and compare notes from his VRT days....guess what...the same crap !!

What caught my eye was he tried to sell a fake fuel system as CJM and got caught..and Charles from CJM had to come on here and state that it was a fake....

I am not saying he is not a nice person Sam....if that was the topic...this thread would have died a long time ago....Bernie Madoff is a nice guy also...he stole 50 BILLION from alot of people.

We all know that he knew what was going on at VRT from the start....but people on here was willing to forgive him....but then most were getting pm's about "he is doing the same thing VRT did".....and then it stsrted to snowball and then everything moved from PM's to front page. Questions were asked and traps were set....and he fell in everytime......Its hard for people to change bad ways.....

I know these guys on here do not want to attack you all we want is the dyno we have been asking for now for over 4 years....claims have been made and we want proof. EVERY JWT vendor on here have told him that it is not possible to make over 700whp on the 700BB .....and even worst with a piggyback.

Samantha....you have shops on here that build cars everyday sometimes 5 cars at the same time with 700, 800, 900, 1000+ whp and all have said the samething.....HE is FOS !!!

Come on now....I know I almost did not make it out of high school...but all of us cannot be wrong

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
yes i know alot of people have been screwed by VRT (myself almost being one of them).. but ask yourself how many people have been screwed over by RA? im not trying to argue about VRT.. i know they screwed up big time.. but you guys ask for so many answers but what about mine? i want one unsatisfied customer.. with the way you make RA out to be that shouldnt be a problem

why is everyone so fascinated with scotts past? people grow up and change - if scott was anything like you make him out to be i wouldnt give him the time of day.. but imo hes really helpful to the vq community but thats just the opinions of people that have actually dealt with him.

Last edited by XKR; 03-06-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:50 PM
xxg35girlxx

i cant win.. theres no winning period.

we all have are own opinions.. but if you want me to stay out - then dont post pictures of my car
Old 03-06-2009, 05:58 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

all kidding aside... can you answer this for me?

Originally Posted by doug
I must admit i never asked Julian to see his license or info when i went to him, but i didn't have to.. it was a real fcking shop.. it smelled like a shop.. it looked like a shop and it operated like a shop.. Julian never told me he was going to park my car outside his house and the condition the place was.. not even in a garage.. then bring it down to X Shop to have this done.. then down to Y shop to have that done and to Z shop to have it tuned.. are you kidding me?

i just can't understand how RA Customers would settle for something like that or even entertain such an idea.. its not like you're getting an intake installed.. i mean this is thousands of dollars .. serious money.. i just can't understand it..
no jokes.. seriously.. i just want to know
Old 03-06-2009, 06:04 PM
XKR

We welcome your opinion...we just dont want you to have tunnel vision on this issue.....by posting the car we are just having fun with you

we all have are own opinions.. but if you want me to stay out - then dont post pictures of my car
Old 03-06-2009, 06:09 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

btw.. i still havn't decided to IM you.. but i'm still watching you sign in and out

Attached Thumbnails Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-buddylist.jpg  
Old 03-06-2009, 06:12 PM
ToastZ

Volk gunmetal GT-V's kick ***.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:21 PM
XKR

OMG ...you are crazy Doug!!!

Originally Posted by doug
btw.. i still havn't decided to IM you.. but i'm still watching you sign in and out

Old 03-06-2009, 06:59 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow... Love can truely make a person blind.

Naïve lovestruck 22 year olds FTL

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-06-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:16 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

They started another thread on hat other site complaining about being banned over here
Old 03-06-2009, 07:34 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

hey.. think whatever you want - as long as you sleep better at night..

Last edited by xxg35girlxx; 03-06-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:43 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry, I'm just catching up here.

i would think most of the clientele for z/gs would be under 30..

anyways - i may have just turned 22 a couple weeks ago but i know alot more than most do at my age about cars. believe me.. when i first bought my tt kit and all my aftermarkets parts i called VRT and spoke with mr.a abouting pricing and he was promising me the world. this is right before all the drama went down. i spoke with sharif on gfrenzy and asked him if he knew any shops in my area and he told me about gtm. when i called gtm they didnt seem to happy that i was bringing in all my own parts and quoted me a ridiculously high price for installation and they couldnt guarantee when my car would be finished so i continued to shop around. well.. i just ended up parking my car in a friends shop and we did the installation ourselves.. but when it was time for a tune i wanted someone close so i didnt have to drive my untuned car a far distance so with gtm being the closest i called them again. i got quoted 1100 for a tune.. and then a few days later i had one of my guy friends call with the same information and he got quoted 600. so i found myself calling ra.. which i have never heard of before because it was still remotely new but i knew was a risk because of all the rumors ive heard but the guy that recommend me was pretty happy with his car and i had spoke to a girl who had her car done at VRT and she loved it. scott dealt with it so i figured id give ra the benefit of the doubt. i ended up getting my tune for alot cheaper than 600 and my car ran amazing.. until i changed my headlights a few weeks later.. (ka-booom )
Coochie Credit???
Old 03-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Beka Z
Banned

Originally Posted by ZU L8R

Coochie Credit???

Old 03-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Coochie Credit???
:bowro fl:
Old 03-06-2009, 08:08 PM
xxg35girlxx

Coochie Credit???
lol..

nope - it was cash..
Old 03-06-2009, 08:25 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Coochie Credit???
COOCHIE COUPON!!!

omfg

PS i am home from 12 hrs of work i am upset to see there is no dyno. Not surprised but upset. WHERES THE DYNO SCOTT
Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 AM
threatcon13

Lawy'du-Like I stated earlier, you are dumber than a pile of bricks. You started off hanging off Scott's nuts, then you bashed Scott over on driver, accusing him of doing you wrong, then a short while later you resumed humming on his sack again. (After editing/deleting your posts about him) Besides that, you get schooled almost every single time you open your mouth on here or on driver about any topic whatsoever. Why the hell do you even post about things you have no clue about? You don't have any earning potential whatsoever. You go to some crappy law school, you will NEVER pass the bar exam in any state, and you are one of the most unintelligent human beings on the face of the earth! Why do you call yourself sdgeneralcounsel when you are still in law school? Now I find out you post as ""lawchik""? Doesn't surprise me. You are a disgrace to anyone who is in law school, practicing law, or even considering law as a career. F*cktard. Like Gandalf once said..."Throw yourself in there next time and rid us of your stupidity."

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
Lawy'du, you loser. I don't give a rats *** about your earning potential because I already have a car as nice as yours, and I'll probably end up making a hell of a lot more than you do at whatever hack law firm you work for. No one likes you on here, and you're persistent posting is only fodder for us to rag on you even more.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:23 AM
threatcon13

On another note...Sam, or Scott...whoever is posting as g35chik or whatever the name is.. wiring 2006 headlights that were recalled for their beam pattern and visibility caused a fire that totalled out your car? Nice attempt at an insurance scam. *yawn* I'm pretty much speechless. It's taking so long for any kind of legitimate response from the Scott's nuthuggers/RA camp to respond that even some of the crickets are dying off. 25000 to put a turbo kit and some coilovers, Megan Racing parts, and gauges onto a car. Not to mention the RA Race Motor (AKA OEM 100% stock Nissan motor that was already in the car to begin with).
Old 03-07-2009, 03:14 AM
XKR

Coochie Credit???

Originally Posted by threatcon13
Lawy'du-Like I stated earlier, you are dumber than a pile of bricks. You started off hanging off Scott's nuts, then you bashed Scott over on driver, accusing him of doing you wrong, then a short while later you resumed humming on his sack again. (After editing/deleting your posts about him) Besides that, you get schooled almost every single time you open your mouth on here or on driver about any topic whatsoever. Why the hell do you even post about things you have no clue about? You don't have any earning potential whatsoever. You go to some crappy law school, you will NEVER pass the bar exam in any state, and you are one of the most unintelligent human beings on the face of the earth! Why do you call yourself sdgeneralcounsel when you are still in law school? Now I find out you post as ""lawchik""? Doesn't surprise me. You are a disgrace to anyone who is in law school, practicing law, or even considering law as a career. F*cktard. Like Gandalf once said..."Throw yourself in there next time and rid us of your stupidity."

Last edited by XKR; 03-07-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:41 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Scott @ Moble shack
Mike (laughitup) has his car back and is busy driving it I'm sure LOL.
It came out great, very streetable, perfect idle, handles great, stops very well, and has more power than he even expected. This is the first time we have actually used the harder rubber (urethane) semi-solid motor and transmission mounts in a Z. I like the way they absorb more of the engine vibration than the solid mounts, yet still give you a good feel and resist most of the torsional flexing that the stock motor mounts do.
I will not post the dyno sheet or results, that will be up to the owner (if he can pry himself out of his car and get to a computer), He was smiling ear to ear and said it was just what he asked for (I'll let him elaborate on that for you).
The car produced the performance he wanted, and more. k:
This is a very solid and conservatively tuned car on 91 octane pump gas (here in Calif.) I am glad he is pleased and that is the important part

Unreal.....Why does this guy keep hiding the dyno runs??? What does he have to hide ..what the 9.0 A/F .....I smell

Last edited by XKR; 03-07-2009 at 04:25 AM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure