Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 03:10 PM
ToastZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thmotorsports
bump for Scott. We do business together and hes a great guy who has helped develop a lot of components for the Z.
Where are you moving to ?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:15 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This **** is getting real good.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Zincognito

Wow, this thread is full of win!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Oh wow... Tony, I didn't know that you could be so ruthless.
Yeah. I got lied to by this guy.

There was a time when I actually tried to help him (on the condition that he was telling the truth.)

When he was getting ragged on way back when and I actually felt a little cautious sympathy for him.
He constantly cried about conspiracy theories of people (SAM @ GTM, SFR, MRC, Forged) or others ready to discredit any dyno he would do.

So I offered to personally referee an independent dyno for him. If he could actually produce the 800 HP or anything close, I would have 100% defended him and the test results vigorously.

And as I tried to make arrangements for an independent test and inspection he came up with all kinds of excuses not to do it. Sam this. Sam that. Julian hates him. Forged thinks hes a d1ck. Philthy... Nothing but endless excuses not to do a dyno.

So I gave up. I didn't believe him after that.

And then some time later I happened to randomly visit Precision Z where I saw what happened to Denchan's G35. Derek brought it in from Scotts mechanic. It was a total hackjob from hell.

To many details to re-list but it was a complete fkuc job.

So I saw I was duped into trying to give this guy a chance at vindication. I felt betrayed and lied to. Then I see Derek car where he got bent over with no Vasoline.

No. I don't like liars or scammers at all.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:57 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Hydrazine

There was a time when I actually tried to help him (on the condition that he was telling the truth.)

When he was getting ragged on way back when and I actually felt a little cautious sympathy for him.
He constantly cried about conspiracy theories of people (SAM @ GTM, SFR, MRC, Forged) or others ready to discredit any dyno he would do.

So I offered to personally referee an independent dyno for him. If he could actually produce the 800 HP or anything close, I would have 100% defended him and the test results vigorously.

And as I tried to make arrangements for an independent test and inspection he came up with all kinds of excuses not to do it. Sam this. Sam that. Julian hates him. Forged thinks hes a d1ck. Philthy... Nothing but endless excuses not to do a dyno.

And then some time later I happened to randomly visit Precision Z where I saw what happened to Denchan's G35. Derek brought it in from Scotts mechanic. It was a total hackjob from hell.

So I saw I was duped into trying to give this guy a chance at vindication. I felt betrayed and lied to. Then I see Derek car where he got bent over with no Vasoline.

Derrek knew who to bring his car to since he knows what we can do but he was mislead by Scott. I felt bad when I heard about what happened.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:09 PM
thmotorsports
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by threatcon13
Add another vendor that I won't be purchasing from anymore: THMotorsports

It's sad too because THM has great prices and service.
We bought something from them a long time ago and it went ok. Oh well, that sucks, I didn't know much about this and this craziness. I just posted my transaction just like any other person who would post a good or bad review

Eddie

Last edited by thmotorsports; 03-23-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:12 PM
thmotorsports
Vendor - Former Vendor

i read the first post, but who wants to chime in on whats going on now? Sorry guys, us vendors dont keep up much with bad business of other vendors or drama going on and I'm not about to read 75 pages. As well, had no idea this was a sticky - I feel like an ubernoob . I hope no one thinks anything bad of this situation and I sure as hell dont want to get involved in this stuff.

THMotorports Out!

Last edited by thmotorsports; 03-23-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:21 PM
ToastZ

i read the first post, but who wants to chime in on whats going on now? Sorry guys, us vendors dont keep up much with bad business of other vendors or drama going on and I'm not about to read 75 pages. As well, had no idea this was a sticky - I feel like an ubernoob . I hope no one thinks anything bad of this situation and I sure as hell dont want to get involved in this stuff.

THMotorports Out!
The Cliff notes start on post #1268 (watch the video)
Old 03-23-2009, 04:21 PM
BPAuto
Sponsor
Bulletproof Automotive

On a personal note, Where's the evidence. All this reading and it was erased??
Old 03-23-2009, 04:29 PM
stormcrow

THMotorports Out!

i would recommend reading at least a wee bit of the thread before performing above emoticon.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:41 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by BPAuto
On a personal note, Where's the evidence. All this reading and it was erased??

Erased?
Old 03-23-2009, 04:53 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by doug
i did another one before my basketball game

<embed src = "http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf" width = "500" height = "350" allowscriptaccess = "always" allowfullscreen = "true" flashvars = "height=350&width=500&file=http://video.xtranormal.com/highres/20090323/4f67bec8-17f7-11de-92e4-001b210ae39a_2.flv&image=http://video.xtranormal.com/highres/20090323/4f67bec8-17f7-11de-92e4-001b210ae39a_2_0.jpg&searchbar=false&autostart=false"></embed>
thas how i dress on the wknds
Old 03-23-2009, 04:57 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

Originally Posted by r0mey
thas how i dress on the wknds
you take like 25 minutes to get dressed.... then change clothes twice before dinner.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:00 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by monokuroboo
you take like 25 minutes to get dressed.... then change clothes twice before dinner.
truth
Old 03-23-2009, 05:13 PM
XKR

WTF....IS Scott calling up sponsors/shops and asking them to come on here and defend him??? All the proof is in this thread...just take the time and read from # 1200 as someone already stated....

SO Scott wants to take it to that other level instead of providing the info we requested.....Let me change my avatar.....we going to war

Dont let me post your personal info Scott...I am not kidding !!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydrazine

Wow...More nails in the coffin. Damn, I can't hear the audio since i'm in school. I can see the Mr. T gold chain though lol

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-23-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:16 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by XKR
WTF....IS Scott calling up sponsors/shops and asking them to come on here and defend him??? All the proof is in this thread...just take the time and read from # 1200 as someone already stated....

SO Scott wants to take it to that other level instead of providing the info we requested.....Let me change my avatar.....we going to war

LMFAO @ let me change my avatar

Name:  I_See_What_You_Did.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  43.8 KB
Old 03-23-2009, 05:18 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by XKR
WTF....IS Scott calling up sponsors/shops and asking them to come on here and defend him???:mad: All the proof is in this thread...just take the time and read from # 1200 as someone already stated....

it's not like that...at least not with THMotorsports. they "koolaid-ed" it without really reading what the thread was about... whomever posted thought this was a thread congratulating Scott, so they thought they'd toss out a compliment... boy, they couldn't have been more wrong, but it was just a misunderstanding and lack of reading...
Old 03-23-2009, 05:19 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

yea someone tell mike to stand down LOL
Old 03-23-2009, 05:20 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR

I think it is about that time...

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure