Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Who???

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHAHAHAH every night the last few days i roll up a doober, and read some pages on here until i finished tonight. I wasn't even a member, but i signed up just to say i cannot believe you guys are actually adults. HAHHAHAHAHA nothing but a bunch of jokes to me!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 08:11 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Who???
HAHAHAHAH every night the last few days i roll up a doober, and read some pages on here until i finished tonight. I wasn't even a member, but i signed up just to say i cannot believe you guys are actually adults. HAHHAHAHAHA nothing but a bunch of jokes to me!!!
Oh. So, you smoke weed and lurk on this thread like a weirdo stalker every night, but now you decided to sack up and get an account here so say that we're not adults? Yeah..... well done Scott. Please do us all a favor and go play Frogger on the 405 at 430 Pm.

Darren
Old 06-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Who???

*applause*

We're so glad you joined. As a token of our gratitude, please click HERE for your prize.

Thanks.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Cloud35

Originally Posted by krncoolwater
thanks man! its b/c of guys like me that you can sleep better @ night and say pretty much anything you want w/o fear of reprisals. try that in Pakistan/N Korea/Iran! God Bless America!!!:bowrofl :

if you havent ever killed anyone, dont FCKING judge me. you have no ideal the hell ive been through taking a 14 month vacation in the desert, thank you.
Hey, I like how you grew enough ***** to talk smack but can't work up any courage to tell your entire story. Good job

Obviously there's something amiss. You even have some of the guys who helped you coming at your neck and your just smacking them right in the face. Ballsy. Maybe that's what helps YOU sleep at night.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Who???

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Oh. So, you smoke weed and lurk on this thread like a weirdo stalker every night, but now you decided to sack up and get an account here so say that we're not adults? Yeah..... well done Scott. Please do us all a favor and go play Frogger on the 405 at 430 Pm.

Darren
So i read a thread on an informational forum and im a stalker?? oh man it'll never stop. Right on tho guys keep on doin ur thing, its funny as shet.
Late
Old 06-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Russ@Z1

REALLY guys, if you re-read my first post on this tread you will see HUGE clues. now, if you want me to say the car is FCUKED up? i will not say that b/c that simply isnt factual. besides i dont like holding grudges. some do, I DONT. everybody messes up @ one point or another.

Former President Bush motto went something like this: either you are w/ us or against us!! this totally alienated the US and many scholars say this was one of the main reasons why the US dropped in stature. this approach totally damages our goodwill and social economical presence in the world stage.

pls re-read and if you still dont understand...i dont know what to say. i really dont care what others think of me. hell i dont even like poeple, hell...i dont even like myself sometimes, lol.
Originally Posted by russ713
Okay, so let me know if I'm reading this correctly.

You're not going to say directly if it was positive or negative.

What you are implying is that it was not positive and you recommend finding a mechanic/tuner that has a positive reputation?

Well? You agree or disagree?
Old 06-09-2009, 08:43 PM
zman1982

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Somethin smells like shat
Old 06-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Russ@Z1

Originally Posted by russ713
Well? You agree or disagree?

Still no answer? You're still logged in and you know I've post questions.

Glad you're being so courteous. Thanks.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:52 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

krn i hope you know Scott reads this thread constantly.. and now he knows you were working with the Recon Unit..so either way you're screwed and Scott isn't going to help you anymore even though you are riding the fence..

Oh and for those of you that said the Recon Unit got played.. actually no.. krn got played, he is the one with 350whp on a Built Motor.. if it even is a built motor *idea bulb*
Old 06-10-2009, 06:35 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
The fail is strong in this thread.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:39 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
he won't.. he is hoping if his motor pop's he will be able to go back to Scott and say hey.. at least i didn't tell the full story..

here is the thing though.. if his motor does blow.. Scott will tell him to go scratch and we will tell him that we don't want to hear the story anymore.. its too late... he will probably come crying to mike to help him after that situation too
Of course he will........he is already BEGGING Mike to help him financially if the motor fails.

He is implying he can't even come up with the fundage for a independent dyno run......."im kinda being budget conscious".....

Sorry Mike.......but this cat is retard FAIL........
Old 06-10-2009, 07:34 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Now I have a better understanding of the type & mentality of prey Scott is able to bamboozle.
+1

from his responses, it's easy to see that he's a) a bit off and b) he's juvenile. perfect recipe for FAIL soup... scott is a stew master with these ingredients...
Old 06-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I feel sorry for this guy. It seems he not fully aware of the disaster that just barely missed him. Or how the worst of it may not even be over...

Denchan didn't know he had a cracked block, wobbly exhaust valves that couldn't fully close, used bearings from a blown engine, belt sanded bubbly welded pistons, stock cams instead of JWT cams, dirt in the crank case and all tuned extremely lean... until he brought it into Precision Z for a tear down.

If the exhaust valves don't fully close that could easily explain how only 350HP is being made.

Last edited by Hydrazine; 06-10-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:23 AM
ryn996

thanks man! its b/c of guys like me that you can sleep better @ night and say pretty much anything you want w/o fear of reprisals. try that in Pakistan/N Korea/Iran! God Bless America!!!:bowrofl :

if you havent ever killed anyone, dont FCKING judge me. you have no ideal the hell ive been through taking a 14 month vacation in the desert, thank you.
What does that have to do with anything? You are a joke and if you aren't a kid you sure act like one.

Semper Fi
Old 06-10-2009, 10:26 AM
go-fast
Banned

IF you are military you should know better to post this,what about the mothers and brothers who lost someone?Is their sacrifice less than yours?Defense of the constitution is the burden of ALL americans and your service overseas while admirable does not give you the right to condesend.

think before you speak
Old 06-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scott is at least consistent... his customers are primarily retards and he's still slow...
Old 06-10-2009, 11:07 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Philthy
Scott is at least consistent... his customers are primarily retards and he's still slow...
Old 06-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Glex25

Wow so much fail on korn's part

350whp is your warranty
you can't even blow a stock motor on 350whp

I feel sorry for the guys/shops that have helped you in the background and
you just come back and bite the hand that save you.
I don't have any of the PM info mike and others have but just
from what I'm reading here it's enough to know that you fully don't
understand what has been done to you.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Jeff92se

Received 1,074 Likes on 966 Posts

I hope that motor doesn't have problems. Where is he going to get tech help? Here? Scott? I doubt it.

I hope he can make a new screen name and write like a Nobel Peace prize novelist.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Driven1
Professional

so everything you read on the internet must be true. have fun living in a fairyland paradise. this kid is responsible for over $150 million dollars of military equipment. yes, i must be just another KID, lol.

BTW, you just reaffirmed what alot of other people tells me about this so called online community.
$150 mil for the military isn't even a drop of **** in a toilet...FYI. You in charge of some 2way radios or something?

You're an embarrassment to the honor and comradery of our military and what it stands for.

You're a coward. You betrayed and slapped in the face those who were helping you out.

Let's find out who you are and who you work for in the military.......hmmmmmm.......

Last edited by Driven1; 06-10-2009 at 11:53 AM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure