Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 07:07 PM
stormcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
This is what happened when I used a pressure on my car.....do you think rubbing compound can fix this

j/k Samantha...lol
did that one have VRT/RA rods and pistons?

i think that a boost spike caused that damage, no?

btw:

Old 03-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tig488
WTF happened there?
XKR just added another 2 days of thread fuel with that one...
Old 03-03-2009, 07:11 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
XKR just added another 2 days of thread fuel with that one...
I have a feeling IB is going to be mad at me

Did you all see what Scott posted on the "OTHER" website?? He wats people to PM him so that he can Snake Oil them to death...this guy is good !!

Originally Posted by Scott/VRT
Thanks for the nice comments everyone on Mikes Z. It is a well equipped car and I'm glad he got what he wanted and is proud of it.

It's a breathe of fresh air to see how this forum conducts itself compared to that other one. If anyone has ANY questions at all about this car, my business Relentless Autosports, (or even any personal BS and lies that might be going around about me on other forums) PLEASE feel free to just ask or even PM me if you want. I'd rather someone ask questions than let their mind believe just any old thing they might hear or read from somewhere.

We will do the final tune on this car on the dyna-pac at JWT with Jim Wolf Technology later this week.... more pics of this car to come....

Last edited by XKR; 03-03-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:12 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by XKR
This is what happened when I used a pressure on my car.....do you think rubbing compound can fix this

j/k Samantha...lol

rubbing compound worked for me!

Name:  123.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  26.0 KB
Old 03-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by stormcrow

btw:

you guys are dumb lol. The damage was caused by the recalled 2006 lights that were installed by samantha lol.

Pretty much everything was done by Samantha. Scott only fixed a few issues and did the tuning. There were no issues of boost spike or anything else. The car was still having boost issues, but it was dynoed at 5 lbs of boost and made 350 to the wheels. The fire started 20+ or so minutes after the car was parked in front of her house.

For XKR to bring this up is just idiotic. The insurance company even said it was the recalled lights which started the fire. If Scott had done something wrong Samantha still wouldn't be going back to him for everything and wouldn't be having Scott do a JWT TT kit for her new G37...
Old 03-03-2009, 07:17 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
rubbing compound worked for me!

you notice I did not post any license plate number...
Old 03-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by Quamen
I'm sure that Scott is more than capable of fixing exhaust leaks, tightening bolts and doing a compression test. Not exactly what I would call rocket science.

The thing is that there is a huge difference between servicing a car, building a car and tuning a car. If Scott and RA can do the first one...GREAT! However, if he or his customers come on here posting all the majic work he does without evidence, he's gonna get flamed and called out. I'm nuetral with shops in the Z/G community as none of them have ever worked on my car.

However, when shops come on here saying that the magical setup for a 500whp builds is an FMU, SS Box and 500cc injectors, I'm gonna call them out just like other members will.
Ummmmm, there are plenty of his cars that are over 500 to the wheels with just basics. The reason why everyone wants to call him out is because they overspent on BS they didn't need.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by XKR
I have a feeling IB is going to be mad at me

Did you all see what Scott posted on the "OTHER" website?? He wats people to PM him so that he can Snake Oil them to death...this guy is good !!
You're an idiot and a lier. My thread about your bs is flying around and has been emailed to a number of people that have asked to see it since the mods moved the thread for you lol. I kept a pdf copy to send to all that want to see it.

Also did you see superchargedg's comment here, and on the other site lol!!! He's the first one to make a comment here, but he has nothing but nice things to say over there. Two faced cowards.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sorry for your car xxg35girlxx, but MIke that was the funniest thing I have read all day.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:24 PM
XKR

btw:

The insurance company said that it was a LACK of boost on a badly tuned motor that caused it.

I cant wait to see what he can do on a G37.....
Old 03-03-2009, 07:26 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Cass007
I'm sorry for your car xxg35girlxx, but MIke that was the funniest thing I have read all day.
She knows that I am not directing this at her...its all in fun....
Old 03-03-2009, 07:28 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
you guys are dumb lol. The damage was caused by the recalled 2006 lights that were installed by samantha lol.

Pretty much everything was done by Samantha. Scott only fixed a few issues and did the tuning. There were no issues of boost spike or anything else. The car was still having boost issues, but it was dynoed at 5 lbs of boost and made 350 to the wheels. The fire started 20+ or so minutes after the car was parked in front of her house.

For XKR to bring this up is just idiotic. The insurance company even said it was the recalled lights which started the fire. If Scott had done something wrong Samantha still wouldn't be going back to him for everything and wouldn't be having Scott do a JWT TT kit for her new G37...
^^^^ you said it, not me. (yes, peen reference)

we both jest. (mike and i) no one believes that scott's tune has the "voodoo" to burn a car to the ground whilst powered off. no one but maybe scott, himself. i'm sure he believes his tunes have the capability of a flux capacitor or of warp drive.

but, seriously, for you to even defend a post that was made in jest makes one lift an eyebrow. any guilt you care to share?

Last edited by stormcrow; 03-03-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:29 PM
XKR

You're an idiot and a lier. My thread about your bs is flying around and has been emailed to a number of people that have asked to see it since the mods moved the thread for you lol. I kept a pdf copy to send to all that want to see it.

Also did you see superchargedg's comment here, and on the other site lol!!! He's the first one to make a comment here, but he has nothing but nice things to say over there. Two faced cowards.
A@@whipe....I did not ask anyone to move any post....do you really think I give a **** what you post......You are the Village Idiot......Go back and read the crap that you post.....your latest about the APS turbo's.....You are the slowest or just the dumbeeeesssttt F I have ever seen on any website
Old 03-03-2009, 07:34 PM
XKR

^^^^ you said it, not me.

we both jest. (mike and i) no one believes that scott's tune has the "voodoo" to burn a car to the ground whilst powered off. no one but maybe scott, himself. i'm sure he believes his tunes have the capability of a flux capacitor or warp drive.

but, seriously, for you to even defend a post that was made in jest makes one lift an eyebrow. any guilt you care to share?
I try not to respond to this fool.....He is one of the biggest fools on here.....he knows nothing about FI...but he is always hanging around. He takes info from the FI section and brings it over to the other website and tries to look like he knows anything ...but even then he repeats the info the wrong way. Check out FP thread of Jay's car.....EPIC !!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:38 PM
welderz

Originally Posted by XKR
A@@whipe....I did not ask anyone to move any post....do you really think I give a **** what you post......You are the Village Idiot......Go back and read the crap that you post.....your latest about the APS turbo's.....You are the slowest or just the dumbeeeesssttt F I have ever seen on any website
QFT You can't seriously believe the **** that scott is saying. I wasn't a member when VRT was around but I have the common sense to realize that there shop is bogus. I would never take my car to be worked on in some shed in the woods. And there's so many customers who have had bad experiences. You really are an RA nuthugger defending him despite all the contradictory evidence.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:40 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by XKR
I try not to respond to this fool.....He is one of the biggest fools on here.....he knows nothing about FI...but he is always hanging around. He takes info from the FI section and brings it over to the other website and tries to look like he knows anything ...but even then he repeats the info the wrong way. Check out FP thread of Jay's car.....EPIC !!
i saw. i guess you haven't visited it recently.

i only take the opportuny to retort if i can make a funny. *haha* since selling my Z, i don't get *too* serious in the threads here.

btw, you need to shoot me a PM with the deets on your new plan of attack. I just noticed your sig. i didn't know you were on to bigger and better...already!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:40 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

No one moved anything for mike FYI. So these wild accusations of the mods need to stop ASAP. This is the stuff that gets annoying
Old 03-03-2009, 07:43 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR

j/k Samantha...lol

... And more stupid posts by Lawchick!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... (catches breath)... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... (catches breath)... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... (catches breath)... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... (catches breath)... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... (catches breath)... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... (catches breath)... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... (catches breath)... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-03-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:46 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about your car Samantha, it makes be cringe to see that happen to a fellow G owner, I am sure you are loving that G37.

If you run into any issues tuning that G37 after you go TT just give me a call.

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 03-03-2009, 07:49 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

WRONG, again.

Is that what Scott told you caused the fire?

The 2006 light recall was because of failure to comply with brightness/glare federal standards. There was never a risk of an electrical malfunction or fire. Read here (and note the word VOLUNTARY) :

VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN 2006–2007 INFINITI G35 COUPE HEADLAMPS
Infiniti has determined that on some model year 2006 through 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe vehicles, the headlamps fail to comply with certain requirements set forth in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108.
The standard specifies, among other things, the performance requirements for headlamps in passenger vehicles. One of these requirements specifies the vertical gradient values for headlamps. Another specifies minimum and maximum light intensity of headlamps at certain test points. The headlamps in the vehicles subject to this TSB may not meet these requirements. This means that the headlamp aim may be difficult to adjust. Also, the headlamps may be too dim when viewed at certain angles. Reduced visibility increases the risk of your vehicle being involved in a crash. Improper aiming of headlamps can increase glare. To correct this condition, Infiniti is conducting a Voluntary Recall Campaign to replace the existing headlamps with new and compliant lamps free of charge.

Last edited by rcdash; 03-03-2009 at 07:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure