Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL MOtor...those vids of Julian were comedy. I almost spit my coke out all over my laptop. People around me were like WTF since i'm in the library ROFL.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by RepoMan
excuse me folks, I hate to interrupt you all. I have been searching for some information on Mr. Scott Bush via the internet and came across this thread right away.

I am looking for his address and was hoping that one of you fine folks might be able to provide his main address and perhaps any alternative address he may have.

Thank you for your time.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by Citrus
Lol... I like the little STB preview pic he shows on g35driver...

Anyone else see the noticeably large variation in bends on the passenger side braces?

Once they're powdercoated, they get piled in a box on top of each other?

I feel bad for the folks that spent $500 on this. This looks like something a high schooler in shop class cooked up for extra credit.
Anybody that would pay $500 for that garbage is a complete idiot. Look at the crappy welds on those things. It almost reminds me of the ugly "roll cage" they did in that yellow VRT car with the truck style "push bar" in the front rofl. Lord have mercy they destroyed that z.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:40 PM
BPAuto
Sponsor
Bulletproof Automotive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (13 members and 1 guests)
BPAuto, Hydrazine, rcdash, usingthejohn, armt350z, DaveFunction2ND, Citrus, Z1NONLY, Ryan@Forged, Control 350z, Sharif@Forged, Zincognito

Is ANYBODY working @ Forged today??
Old 03-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sandy@forged?
Old 03-25-2009, 02:57 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep.......new to teh intranetz forumz.....
Old 03-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Zincognito

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
G, you need to come down one weekend before I leave for my 2 deployments.

Actually, the wifey is going to visit her family on the east coast and I have absolutely nothing to do on the weekend of 3-5 April. Let me know what day is good for you....
What ship are you riding into the sunset by the way?
Old 03-25-2009, 03:09 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

ewwwwwwwwwwww
are those boogers welds? I mean its fine but 500$

Once they're powdercoated, they get piled in a box on top of each other?
this is a joke, so i guess the powdercoating in black is quite a clever move to hide inperfections and cheaper than a real quality polishing job...again is this worth even 400$?...
i mean if THIS JIc strut is worth about 200....this one just cuase its a bit more custom but offers nothing more at all, not even 4 looks(by the looks of final production part)...its worth more than twice?

HELL NO!

Obviously how disorganized this guy is and his apparent "care" for his own product are just typical of him...what else you expect from a guy that was heavily involved in all the vrt shenanigans, and its actually lower than MRAs$ as far as working out of a out of his house(his was his own appartment in a more getho area)....for starters

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 03-25-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:28 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by RepoMan
excuse me folks, I hate to interrupt you all. I have been searching for some information on Mr. Scott Bush via the internet and came across this thread right away.

I am looking for his address and was hoping that one of you fine folks might be able to provide his main address and perhaps any alternative address he may have.

Thank you for your time.
I can't wait to find out who this is..

Mike, we need some intel
Old 03-25-2009, 03:44 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
i mean if THIS JIc strut is worth about 200....this one just cuase its a bit more custom but offers nothing more at all, not even 4 looks(by the looks of final production part)...its worth more than twice?
Unfortunately, the JIC does not fit the G. The, more well known, options are ARC at $1000, or Stillen at $200. I know I've seen a CF one, but not sure of the quality or manufacturer.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:54 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by BPAuto
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (13 members and 1 guests)
BPAuto, Hydrazine, rcdash, usingthejohn, armt350z, DaveFunction2ND, Citrus, Z1NONLY, Ryan@Forged, Control 350z, Sharif@Forged, Zincognito

Is ANYBODY working @ Forged today??
I am currently working for Forged Performance remotely. We are trying to find a suitable used 3.3 VLSD for my G35 but I, scratch that - we,.... keep ending up back in this thread well,.... because the my350z marketplace does not have movies.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:18 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Anybody that would pay $500 for that garbage is a complete idiot. Look at the crappy welds on those things. It almost reminds me of the ugly "roll cage" they did in that yellow VRT car with the truck style "push bar" in the front rofl. Lord have mercy they destroyed that z.

It wasnt destroyed,it was stripped down to nothing and I had the pleasure of watching the repo man haul it off with the VRT LLC plate still attached to the back The sad part was that the lady who owned it still owed $15k which is why she let it get repossesed.And yes the cage in that car was a pile of crap that provided no safety if you were in a horrible accident.It was for looks only.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by TurboTim
It wasnt destroyed,it was stripped down to nothing and I had the pleasure of watching the repo man haul it off with the VRT LLC plate still attached to the back The sad part was that the lady who owned it still owed $15k which is why she let it get repossesed.And yes the cage in that car was a pile of crap that provided no safety if you were in a horrible accident.It was for looks only.
I remember you mentioning something about that. I forgot about it being their bumblebee Z. The finance company actually did them a favor honestly. That car was a piece of garbage. I remember seeing that thing at a Stillen Meet a few years back. I witnessed first hand how off the measurements were on the front part of the cage. The measurements were so bad that they had to cut holes in the front part of the dash that were at least a good 3-4 inches in to make room for the front bars ROFL. Talk about quality work!

The sad part is, I believe Scott told his clients that the guy building cages was top notch and knew his stuff! When asked about why the cages sorta looked like crap, he claimed that it was for weight saving purposes.

Bad pic, but best I could find. You can see how much gap there is from the a-pillars in the 2nd pic. Also who can forget the wonderful front diffuser on the white G35 lol

Name:  PICT0047-1.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  117.3 KB

Name:  PICT0046-1.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  123.7 KB

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-25-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:39 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

I remember you mentioning something about that. I forgot about it being their bumblebee Z. The finance company actually did them a favor honestly. That car was a piece of garbage. I remember seeing that thing at a Stillen Meet a few years back. I witnessed first hand how off the measurements were on the front part of the cage. The measurements were so bad that they had to cut holes in the front part of the dash that were at least a good 3-4 inches in to make room for the front bars ROFL. Talk about quality work!

The sad part is, I believe Scott told his clients that the guy building cages was top notch and knew his stuff! When asked about why the cages sorta looked like crap, he claimed that it was for weight saving purposes.

The kid building the cages was 19.He tried ot get a job here and I told him no thanks.The sad part was he was going around with his resume and it had all the stuff he did for VRT in it.

Tim
Old 03-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by TurboTim
The kid building the cages was 19.He tried ot get a job here and I told him no thanks.The sad part was he was going around with his resume and it had all the stuff he did for VRT in it.

Tim
Ouch, I didn't know that. Learn something new everyday. Wow, just wow. His portfolio of his work must have this picture in it:

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-25-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:59 PM
RepoMan

I tried the phone number, but he just "never" and hung up on me.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zincognito
Actually, the wifey is going to visit her family on the east coast and I have absolutely nothing to do on the weekend of 3-5 April. Let me know what day is good for you....
What ship are you riding into the sunset by the way?
man I am cool with any day. Going to the south pacific with the USS Dubuque, then home for a month then off to "Army Training" to fill an Army billet in Kuwait.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Zincognito

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
man I am cool with any day. Going to the south pacific with the USS Dubuque, then home for a month then off to "Army Training" to fill an Army billet in Kuwait.
I'll let you know then.

Oh NOESS! You are going blue to green?!? Kuwait should be a good time.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:57 PM
UMW350Z

Bad pic, but best I could find. You can see how much gap there is from the a-pillars in the 2nd pic. Also who can forget the wonderful front diffuser on the white G35 lol

That splitter on the G makes me want to throw puppies off a cliff...
Old 03-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zincognito
I'll let you know then.

Oh NOESS! You are going blue to green?!? Kuwait should be a good time.
nope, IA. still staying Navy

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure